[Resolved] Stats on sopdu shield not correct - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Stats on sopdu shield not correct

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

screen495.jpg                          screen496.jpg

As we can see, the stats on the sopdu shield of tutankhamun were not properly rescaled along with the other off hand items.

Also just a minor thing, but the block rate isn't shown correctly.

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

Oh wow I didn't even realize that and I've been using it all along. One thing is though, if it's scaled up with the rest of the shields, Clerics aren't going to bother with the magic tool passives again.

#3 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Not only shields, but magic tools were rescaled as well, so they should have higher defensive capabilities. Although I'm not an expert as a cleric, but we'll see I guess.

That aside, I wouldn't have found this out if I didn't have that jabberwock lying around in my inventory~

#4 coalchamberloco

coalchamberloco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Server:leo

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

"Bumping" this one.  Just want to see a response about this, because as it stands right now the highest tier shield in the game is kinda garbage. 

#5 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

well it isnt only sopdu shield WHOs garbage, and sopbu shield were the only good of those exalted items, and they corrected the item to its "garbage form".

if you suppost to report this about sopbu shield shield you should report this about all exalted items, not only Knights who should get benefits of an correction.

#6 coalchamberloco

coalchamberloco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Server:leo

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

Shield isn't part of the SOD exalted items.  Good try though, the shield and offhand dropped from Hall of oblivion have always been really nice, and the shield was easily the best in class imho.  Now it has been really nerfed, and I hope it was a mistake. 

#7 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Not all exalted items are garbage. I do agree that most seem to be lacking compared to the 200 uniques, which is understandable, as the exalted items are not rare at all.

However, shield is part of the halls of oblivion rewards, and was indeed the best shield for both knights and clerics who opted to use a shield. For some reason though, all shields with a str requirement of higher than 200 seem to be better than sopdu shield at the moment, which I believe is a mistake.

#8 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

wonder if they ever will reply... and tell if it suppost to be like that or not....

#9 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

I can confirm that the defense on the shield is incorrect and that we'll address it as soon as possible.  As for other Exalted/GA dungeon equipment, we do intend on reviewing most of the equipment stats in the near future to increase their desirability.

Edited by Genesis, 18 September 2013 - 02:27 PM.

#10 Badge

Badge

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

I can confirm that the defense on the shield is incorrect and that we'll address it as soon as possible.  As for other Exalted/GA dungeon equipment, we do intend on reviewing most of the equipment stats in the near future to increase their desirability.

Hoping this will be fixed as soon as possible...Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users