VEP Scavenger Hunt !

28 replies to this topic

#26 Ostella

Ostella

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

I'm really surprised by the people who decided not to take part because they didn't know them all :\
I only knew 4 or 5 of them off the bat, but to make some fun out of taking part in the event, I spent some time wandering all the maps looking for them. Which is what I would think everyone would be doing considering its a SCAVENGER HUNT. All events have their downfalls, you can't get it perfect for everyone. If you made events to suit the people who are complaining, someone else would complain. Find some fun in just taking part and having fun for a change.

#27 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

I'm really surprised by the people who decided not to take part because they didn't know them all :\
I only knew 4 or 5 of them off the bat, but to make some fun out of taking part in the event, I spent some time wandering all the maps looking for them. Which is what I would think everyone would be doing considering its a SCAVENGER HUNT. All events have their downfalls, you can't get it perfect for everyone. If you made events to suit the people who are complaining, someone else would complain. Find some fun in just taking part and having fun for a change.

For the record, as said, I only had 3 hours. I spent time thinking of what they could be. It wasn't like I wasn't trying, but I just couldn't come up with answers for the others.

#28 Ostella

Ostella

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

For the record, as said, I only had 3 hours. I spent time thinking of what they could be. It wasn't like I wasn't trying, but I just couldn't come up with answers for the others.

Yeah... but what I'm trying to say is not just sitting there thinking about it. Getting out there and looking around the world. It probably took me and hour or two. I never would have THOUGHT of some of them. I happened to find them through searching areas in the game. Thats what I thought was the point of it.

#29 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

Yeah... but what I'm trying to say is not just sitting there thinking about it. Getting out there and looking around the world. It probably took me and hour or two. I never would have THOUGHT of some of them. I happened to find them through searching areas in the game. Thats what I thought was the point of it.

I have a photographic memory. I was analyzing that memory. Me thinking is doing more than you realize. :p_laugh: I was thinking while leveling my Noel, because multitasking is fun. :p_smile:

I didn't see a point in physically exploring, because I knew that in the timespan, chances were that if I didn't even have a slight idea of what they were, it would just take up time that I could've spent leveling instead, so I decided to just run everything I could remember seeing through my head, and asking myself, "is this it? Is that it?" and then answering those questions. I initially had only 3, but remembered someone mentioning an NPC named Failed in a topic I made a while back, so that gave me answer number 6 (which is funny, because the answer was in the riddle).

I do enjoy scavenger hunts, but I just didn't feel I had the time to be out there openly exploring.

I'll try to make the next one with enough time to spare, though. :p_smile:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users