• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ArukaX

ArukaX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:58 AM

hi there, mi SM is currently lv 33, and i started ranking up the soul link buffs.

my concentration SL buff is currrently at rank 4, wich mean 8% in both vitality and haste, but when i activate the buff, i cant see any increase at all neither on my vit nor in my haste. nothing at all, my hp keeps the same, my vit and haste numerical stats are the same too. (and yes, i have ppl around while i used it, and the link icon is up there)

so wondering if is because im still too low lv that the difference doesnt show yet? or is the skill currently bugged?

and my second question is that on this ss http://i1327.photobu...zps5bb416db.jpg  the stack by criting implies that it also raise your crit %. anyone knows how much this increase actually is?

#2 Mesumi

Mesumi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hello there,

The Soul Link: Concentration buff increases your Haste and Vigor if I'm not mistaken. Could you check if those values rise when you use the link? In other versions it also increases your chance to do critical hits by 5% I believe...

Soul Link: Concentration increases the Haste and Vigor of the raid team with in the radius by a percentage for 5 minutes and 5% for critical. - quote from a RO2 wiki.

#3 Aleate

Aleate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

The bonus buffs are activated by landing a critical, and it goes up by a factor of 1 for each critical to maximum of five times.  It drops by a factor of 1 every five seconds.

Not sure if it's the ideal thing to do but I find myself spamming restoration to maintain the bonus buffs... :(

I did end up maxing only Concentration and Revive, while leaving Balance and Devotion at 1.

Edited by Aleate, 15 September 2013 - 07:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users