117 replies to this topic

#26 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

LMAO. Already proven and still defending? Really funny, MISTIMED? lulz. More likely , very well TIMELY ORGANIZED UNSCHEDULED WOE only known by Collision :P

Keep on blaming it on programmers. The timers were most likely mixed up with 11am and 11pm. React faster.

nice one guys ....WOE special wOe for my favorite child Collision CM and GM said....

We aren't your children. Get the castle legit.

That was mee, picking Grass LOL
Kuro said "wow how brave are u to show up during woe" and then i replied "im just picking grass" Sorry to help collision with the grass! 
wont happen again! i promise <3

Didn't want you to get caught up in the crossfire <3

#27 ispalompang

ispalompang

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

there should be a notice or announcement at-least an hour or so or maybe some post here that there will be a woe.. if you guys happen to find one give us a link so we can prove that this game doesn't have a FAVORITISM  factor on people playing it.

#28 Zainy

Zainy

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Still, despite Collision taking down the gates legitimately, this was still an unscheduled WoE and therefore, shouldn't count...

Thus any rewards (npc tax) received should be removed.

so, your'e trying to say glitching gates and taking castle is a legit win? 

No, I don't think Galajuan's win should count either. But I also wasn't online during that WoE which is why I didn't mention it.

Edited by Zainy, 15 September 2013 - 10:27 PM.

#29 ExitwindoW

ExitwindoW

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

grats reyaje

#30 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

Like all people said who experience the gate glitch, its not the players problem. Its on the game itself. Accidentally when they try to attack the gates(melee) they were able to pass through the gate, then when you look back its look like the gate is not there but some people are still attacking it. 

* BTW, do you think Colission deserve the Gold Emp? If we were to surrender our Gold Emp, we will be glad to surrender it back to Aesirs. Not to some guild who plays dirty. Base on their reaction my ass, 45+ players unprepared? GTFO here no one will believe your sh*ts.

#31 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

We aren't your children. Get the castle legit.

Get the castle legit? Define the meaning of legit bro. :D

#32 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

A glitch is a programming code error. in terms of gaming, its called a "bug". Whether you use it intentional or unintentional it's stll not considered a legit win bro. 

Edited by Reyaje, 15 September 2013 - 10:28 PM.

#33 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

* BTW, do you think Colission deserve the Gold Emp? If we were to surrender our Gold Emp, we will be glad to surrender it back to Aesirs. Not to some guild who plays dirty. Base on their reaction my ass, 45+ players unprepared? GTFO here no one will believe your sh*ts.

So we played dirty? We didnt glitch the doors.

We only had 30 people on. The others called other people to get on who were on their noels to hurry up and get on their main to come for WoE. 

People like you will never see others thoughts.

#34 TomCrancy

TomCrancy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

It's funny seeing all the sore losers claiming that there was GM favoritism without any proof.  Grats Collision.

#35 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

A glitch is a programming code error. in terms of gaming, its called a "bug". Whether you use it intentional or unintentional it's stll not considered a legit win bro. 

Are you retard man? Imagine in real life you already pass through a gate you are about to enter the house but you cant? Or you want the "legit" thing to be applied you will get back to the gate and find another way to pass through? Are you actually plane stupid?

Edited by pollenpetal, 15 September 2013 - 10:33 PM.

#36 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Have the WoE times been running smooth from September 1st till now? This looks iffy to me if WoE was manually initiated.

#37 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

Didn't want you to get caught up in the crossfire <3

How nice... and let me quote something.

Not our fault that a glitch occurred.

So...its not collisions fault that the times are a mess. Using your logic :P

#38 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

Have the WoE times been running smooth from September 1st till now? This looks iffy to me if WoE was manually initiated.

Exactly :P

#39 RainbowMamba

RainbowMamba

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

Like all people said who experience the gate glitch, its not the players problem. Its on the game itself. Accidentally when they try to attack the gates(melee) they were able to pass through the gate, then when you look back its look like the gate is not there but some people are still attacking it. 

Oh Pollenpetal, what fun I have reading your clueless accusations, you do realise that when you call Collision a "guild who plays dirty" Aesir is no different to them, since they both had an Alliance with Galajuan, how else do you think Aesir could have won it last week haha, please please please! get your facts straight before you accuse guilds that get more attention than your own it's getting boring.

PS: The only reasons Collision got it is yes, they did react fast and No, they did not realise Aesir wasn't level 20 when they elected Aesir to take the castle first between the big alliance. but of course..... you didn't hear this from me. I'm just making accusations with known evidence from certain big guild's members.  :heh:

#40 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Yeah and  at the moment. No GM's are actually explaining this. ^, ^

#41 RainbowMamba

RainbowMamba

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Edited by RainbowMamba, 15 September 2013 - 10:41 PM.

#42 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

It's more likely that the automated system for WoE was messed up. Sunday 11am WoEs are always supposed to be automated, whereas the Thursday ones are manual (for what reasons, I don't know).

However, this morning's scheduled WoE did not happen on time, and Zanbee had to manually activate it. To me, it seems that they mixed up the AM and PM of the timing in the system since the impromptu WoE started at 11PM sharp.

#43 8181130527021305947

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

23:49 - 15/09/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY) PRIVATE WOE FOR COLLISION... APROX 40 USERS FROM COLLISION...

Edited by 8181130527021305947, 15 September 2013 - 10:47 PM.

#44 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

Are you retard man? Imagine in real life you already pass through a gate you are about to enter the house but you cant? Or you want the "legit" thing to be applied you will get back to the gate and find another way to pass through? Are you actually plane stupid?

Now your'e putting that word on me?! you have the guts to tell that to a person who you wanna recruit his ranger so bad to be in your guild and saying some of our ph-based members in collision wants to join your guild? So.. what are you now, you are more stupid and retard and desperate too. By the way, you are now called  " SERVER FIRST 12 HOURS OFFICIAL WOE WINNERS". I dont wanna join guild to a raid group who cant even clear aromine in coa.  :heh:

#45 ExitwindoW

ExitwindoW

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

It's funny seeing all the sore losers claiming that there was GM favoritism without any proof.  Grats Collision.

no proof? special woe for gm's child... 

#46 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

WTF BRO?! PLANE? BIRD? SUPERMAN!? 

Edited by xdada, 15 September 2013 - 10:43 PM.

#47 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

How nice... and let me quote something.

So...its not collisions fault that the times are a mess. Using your logic :P

LMAO, from the very start of WOE test season, the scheduled time for WOE never messed up even when the whole game were fked up by so many bugs and exploits, and do you really honestly think that it is just so happened that, the scheduled time was messed up this time and only COLLISION guild were able to prepare that fast? When all other players are still resting and sleeping :P Come on. Lame.

#48 awtzzz123456789

awtzzz123456789

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

nice reyaje and fernandopoejr. ..........gogogo valhalla 
oops collision my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#49 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

You really can't blame this situation on us. We had no control over it. As for being so prepared, Collision is most active at night. After 2nd colo, our population pretty much doubles. And if they were farming guild skill books, they were already prepared without even knowing. So there's no point in blaming Collision.

#50 mikhoo

mikhoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

Now your'e putting that word on me?! you have the guts to tell that to a person who you wanna recruit his ranger so bad to be in your guild and saying some of our ph-based members in collision wants to join your guild? So.. what are you now, you are more stupid and retard and desperate too. By the way, you are now called  " SERVER FIRST 12 HOURS OFFICIAL WOE WINNERS". I dont wanna join guild to a raid group who cant even clear aromine in coa.  :heh:

Goodluck on your ranger =D nuf talk . 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users