• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic

#51 IXGHOSTXI

IXGHOSTXI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

It's funny seeing all the sore losers claiming that there was GM favoritism without any proof.  Grats Collision.

without proof? are you thinking straight? no one knew about this woe beside collision and they were prepared. lol you need some common sense. glitch and door? we broke the door and we had allot of members there, when the glitched happen we couldnt do anything about it due to the fact that there is no DOOR!. you think with our numbers we could have never been able to break a 15% hp door with our battling ram? LOL!!!!!!

#52 ExitwindoW

ExitwindoW

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

You really can't blame this situation on us. We had no control over it. As for being so prepared, Collision is most active at night. After 2nd colo, our population pretty much doubles. And if they were farming guild skill books, they were already prepared without even knowing. So there's no point in blaming Collision.

Oo tidus the gm's and cm's pet like an straw in the softdriks your in the colli guild 

grats more power to suck up all gm and cm grats for being good sucker

#53 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Now your'e putting that word on me?! you have the guts to tell that to a person who you wanna recruit his ranger so bad to be in your guild and saying some of our ph-based members in collision wants to join your guild? So.. what are you now, you are more stupid and retard and desperate too. By the way, you are now called  " SERVER FIRST 12 HOURS OFFICIAL WOE WINNERS". I dont wanna join guild to a raid group who cant even clear aromine in coa.  :heh:

SERVER FIRST 12 HOURS OFFICIAL WOE WINNERS

#54 TomCrancy

TomCrancy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

without proof? are you thinking straight? no one knew about this woe beside collision and they were prepared. lol you need some common sense. glitch and door? we broke the door and we had allot of members there, when the glitched happen we couldnt do anything about it due to the fact that there is no DOOR!. you think with our numbers we could have never been able to break a 15% hp door with our battling ram? LOL!!!!!!

Show everyone proof that Collision's members knew about it.  It can be a chat screenshot or anything.  But unless you can show us something, it's a baseless accusation.  It's nothing more than crybabies looking for someone else to blame.

So let me ask you: Are you thinking straight?  Because your argument would not hold up for a second.

#55 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

If you guys still want to continue talking about this and how poorly this was managed, the way you guys tried to defend was very bad. You own the castle, yet you guys couldn't think of any strats to defend. Your guild members kept on engaging on broken skirmishes and gets wiped. 

You guys have no organization and you guys still want to blame the loss on the programming of WoE. Get serious if you think owning the castle is that easy.

#56 IXGHOSTXI

IXGHOSTXI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

this game just became dumber.. not satisfied because of what reason? what was our fault and were our guild that weak that cannot break an almost dead door?. i guess this game always favor one guild and no point in playing in it. not rage quitting just lost the reason why players like me should even play this game. gj GM's and CM for being fair.. you all just showed the difference of legit play and one that was made for one guild by GM's.

#57 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

But I thought Aesir would have been able to defend considering how they were strong enough to claim the emp without any allies...

Edited by 2723130508020209077, 15 September 2013 - 11:03 PM.

#58 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Guys please stop flaming  follenfetal (Flowerboy) he is such a sweet kid. Give him bees and butterfiles plz.

#59 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Oo tidus the gm's and cm's pet like an straw in the softdriks your in the colli guild 

grats more power to suck up all gm and cm grats for being good sucker

Oh yes, I beg them to give Collision every advantage possible ;) Just because I'm a VEP and talk to Zanbee all the time doesn't mean I get any advantage that you don't get. The only difference between us is that I have more power in creating events and have a really nice WP staff member to talk to. You can call me pet if you like, I don't care. I'm a big boy, I can take an insult or two :P

#60 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, notify the authorities that "prepared for WoE" now means "they had more people than us", and that "we lost" can be used as a legitimate proof of claim.

Seriously, if you had valid evidence, feel free to share, because I can guarantee you nobody knew what the hell was going on when the notification popped up. Otherwise, you'll just be treated as a child saying he saw Boogeyman. 

#61 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

Guys please stop flaming  follenfetal (Flowerboy) he is such a sweet kid. Give him bees and butterfiles plz.

thank you dada thank you ~(^, ^~)

#62 ritsukachan

ritsukachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the mist...

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

The irony of all of this is they're insinuating favoritism, and yet....

We are the first guild to win WoE this season without any outside assistance. 

hmm

/no1

#63 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

The irony of all of this is they're insinuating favoritism, and yet....

We are the first guild to win WoE this season without any outside assistance. 

hmm

/no1

Oh no Tsuka, don't poke the wasp nest with a stick. You're gonna get stung X_X

#64 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

thank you dada thank you ~(^, ^~)

/sarcasm  :no1:

#65 JoshObra

JoshObra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin (SN: UrAwFuL)

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

What just happened?

#66 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

Considering everyone is asleep, I highly doubt this. It will be looked into as soon as I can get someone awake. So stop accusing players and spreading conspiracy theories as to why this happened. Only warning.

Edited by VolunteerMod11, 16 September 2013 - 12:02 AM.

#67 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:00 AM

What just happened?

Drama, the woe drama baby drooled and made this... Anyway my zeny is going into a castle rollback RO1 style.

#68 SariaBelle

SariaBelle

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

Still, despite Collision taking down the gates legitimately, this was still an unscheduled WoE and therefore, shouldn't count...

Thus any rewards (npc tax) received should be removed.

^ Agree.

Like I said, we did not know.

We assembled our ranks all based on reaction. 

What did you guys do? You guys went slowpoke and didnt react in time.

Whether you know it or you don't, the fact still remains that this is not part of the announced schedules of WoE. It's not the fault of other guilds that their members aren't 24/7 online. If this was one of the scheduled WoEs, do you think that their GLs wouldn't instruct his/her members to go online? As if you can assemble every member who lives in different time zones in five minutes unless you know it before hand?

Good for you that all of you are online for this UNSCHEDULED WOE! Congrats on your win! :/

Edited by SariaBelle, 16 September 2013 - 01:37 AM.

#69 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

Hello angry mob of warpportal forum readers. I like to pride myself in being fair when I post things, especially when it comes to unfairness, favoritism, gm gossip, etc. 

Unfortunately, as a newly collision member, I probably lose some credibility when it comes to being objective, but within all the flames and blame, I'd like to clear some things up:

You are wrong. There is no favoritism in THIS particular situation. What happened today could be described in this following story:

It was a normal night at the local Gravity Strip Club. There were a few regulars, grabbing a drink, maybe blowing off steam from a night's work. A group of people decide they want a lap dance (collision) and go to their usual corner and start to enjoy themselves (hunting books & doing dailies). Reason why they were at the local strip club, was to celebrate a special occasion (a recent merger between another guild-- my previous guild-- to their own), thus there was a lot more members hanging around, some were chilling at other bars (alberta, prontera, raids) while others were celebrating with a lap dance at the strip club (woe map). 

SUDDENLY, out of nowhere, some big gangsta in an attempt to get rid of a competitior's mob money (mr. glitch), walks into Gravity Strip Club, and starts throwing money EVERYWHEREEE!!!!. He also announces it in a giant speaker, so people outside also hear him. So, immediately the party-goers jump on the money, call up their friends, organize a massive raid, and runs to get as much money as they can. Obviously, other guilds heard of this crazy lunatic giving away money as well, so they too call up their guys, form a raid, and storm into the club. Unfortunately, the party that was there before them, were drunker and more vicious & with the addition of their new friends, they beat up the others who tried to take the free moneyz.

Afterwards, when all the moneyz was gone, people were so angry they started spreading rumors such as "they knew they were going to give away money! that's why they were already there!! Favoritism!! I saw them!! proof!!! one of my friends took a picture of a stripper & a lot of them were in the background before the money came rolling in!!!"

When in reality, it was simply people who were at the right place at the right time, who were able to call for backup and assemble because c'mon, this is collision. they hard core gamers, they know how to assemble, ok? They have leaders who try to get me to raid instead of sleep/study/etc. They aren't your average lets-work-together-and-have-fun-^_^! kind of guild.

ok back to game and guilds instead of strip clubs :P..

1- I'm a new member of collision, I joined just today, along with a large amount of my previous guild. When a guild merges, I would typically say there is going to be a lot of people online, feeling each other out, seeing what's going on. You wont see a bunch of people joining a new guild and then simply logging off. Yes, there was a lot of us online and some just so happened to be hunting books at that time (partially because we saw that we had a few books in our pervious guild that collision didnt have and vice versa. 

2- No, exodus did not join collision.

3- Galajuan had every opportunity to take the stripper moneyz as collision did, as they had a good amount of people on as well. So no, it's not favoritism just because they lost to collision. That just made them the group that didn't make the best of the opportunity.  

4- Not everyone partook in the woe. There were a-f-k-ers (wtf wp wont let me type afk ers) just like every other guild who were not expecting a 11pm woe. I was one of them.

5- I don't have to be there to know that what happened tonight was not GM favoritism. It was one of the many glitches in RO2, and an open opportunity to anyone. Collision just so happened to be at the right place at the right time, and have woe leaders online to take charge. 

Edited by suz8, 16 September 2013 - 12:24 AM.

#70 BaphometJunior

BaphometJunior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

i thought woe.. was a joke... and the GM's were giving the castle back to Aesir due to the door glitch.. guess i thought wrong... DAFUQ did i miss?!!?

#71 ritsukachan

ritsukachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the mist...

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

If Galajuan didn't want to take part they shouldn't have. Collision busting down gates and storming an empty castle would automatically result in the Castle being returned to Galajuan as soon as the CM/GM team was available. 

Instead, they willingly participated, never once objecting openly until the emp fell. It's a child who fights like a man then cries like a baby when it doesn't go his way. 

You had the advantage, you had the castle. 

You took the Base of Advancement from us, you allowed us to take it back. 

You left the castle gates wide open trying to take another base.

And we didn't even have our leader. No Klyde, no recall. Just a group of ragtag ruffians who happened to be online and happened to spot the message, same as you. I wonder, if you guys had actually defended your castle properly and won, would you appreciate Collision accusing you of such ridiculous allegations? 

I think we should just be happy that for once we all got to take part in a WoE that wasn't a tag-team slaughter, in the end it was one guild against another, and the better fighters came out on top.

gg

#72 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

If Galajuan didn't want to take part they shouldn't have. Collision busting down gates and storming an empty castle would automatically result in the Castle being returned to Galajuan as soon as the CM/GM team was available. 

Instead, they willingly participated, never once objecting openly until the emp fell. It's a child who fights like a man then cries like a baby when it doesn't go his way. 

You had the advantage, you had the castle. 

You took the Base of Advancement from us, you allowed us to take it back. 

You left the castle gates wide open trying to take another base.

And we didn't even have our leader. No Klyde, no recall. Just a group of ragtag ruffians who happened to be online and happened to spot the message, same as you. I wonder, if you guys had actually defended your castle properly and won, would you appreciate Collision accusing you of such ridiculous allegations? 

I think we should just be happy that for once we all got to take part in a WoE that wasn't a tag-team slaughter, in the end it was one guild against another, and the better fighters came out on top.

gg

very nice words bro.. this is true. We were also doing AoD raids when the woe time start, Luckily primlock ( our woe leader, big thanks to this guy) saw the 5 minute woe timer. at first, our guild and raid thought it was some kind of bug. we were just 30+ online and some playing alts when that happen. We have good leaders and organized strats, thats why we win. If you are defending the castle in ro2 you have at least 70% winning opportunity because you can just spawn cannons,barricade and get the emp of protection + power. So we have no fault why woe started earlier, even Klyde is not online at that time. So there's no point crying and saying we are GM's pets or favorites. its not our fault. your'e the one failed to defend so why blame us taking the castle? you didnt even take castle in a usual way(GLITCHING GATES).. Did we complained on that? Did you hear any words coming from us?  NO!. Now, when took the castle earlier you saying we are like this and we are like that.. grow up! Learn to accept defeat and try to realize why did you lose. Be a man and dont cry like a child!

Edited by Reyaje, 16 September 2013 - 01:55 AM.

#73 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:00 AM

For a while I thought people were done complaining about Collision and I was getting worried that the forums might have actually learned some common sense, but you guys proved me wrong once again.

Crisis averted!

#74 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

what prepared? we werent even half players online when that happened.

#75 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

Imo this game is so full of bugs and constantly broken I'm not surprised to see a buggy WoE suddenly come up. After hearing about how the other guild glitched it, I don't feel so bad for them.

To be fair to everyone, however, neither WoE should count.

Collision should get a little something for actually defeating everything legitimately (favoritism conspiracy or not they still put in effort to take the castle)but they shouldn't have the castle nor the usual taxes to be able to defend it. Taxes from the other guild shouldn't have been received either. If there's actual proof they glitched it, they don't deserve anything at all. You're not supposed to glitch the game as bans are being handed out to those that are glitching to trade bound items. While I don't think they deserve anything harsh like that, I don't think they should reap any rewards when taking the castle by means other than what's legit and not game breaking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users