117 replies to this topic

#101 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

Do remember that the WoE time was not announced prior, so many guilds probably didn't even get the opportunity to participate. If it wasn't for this case, letting Collision keep the castle would have been an option.

#102 ritsukachan

ritsukachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the mist...

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

Do remember that the WoE time was not announced prior, so many guilds probably didn't even get the opportunity to participate. If it wasn't for this case, letting Collision keep the castle would have been an option.

Understood.

inv to Hahahaha..... plz IGN: Tsukasa

jk

#103 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

If you were only competing against one guild it wasn't a real WoE, so why should you get to take it? On another note, I still think you should get some reward but that's probably not going to happen and you guys obviously realized that this WoE wasn't normal or intended so I wouldn't be crying too much over it when you knew what you were getting into before it happened.

#104 Dijkstra99x

Dijkstra99x

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

oh god... there will be more woe.but next time try legit gaming., peace ya'll  :v

Edited by Dijkstra99x, 16 September 2013 - 11:13 AM.

#105 tatzftw

tatzftw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

funny how these collision members think they really deserve to keep with them the woe buff till thursday , when everyone knows that the woe happened awhile ago was unexpected,@WP just retake the castle and let the battle begin @ thursday, see ya :) 

#106 Xamata

Xamata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Server announced, 5mins until WoE starts, and that Prontera Fortress is open for battle.  That is how we knew WoE was happening, the same as Galajuan and anyone else did. Others had no interest in WoEing, we saw no other guilds coming to fight.

I retract my previous statements on helping server for better WoEs.  Hypocritical GMs as always, 500 people saw Galajuan take the castle with the Gate bug, and yet there was no repercussions.  Collision gets together and pulls off an amazing WoE and the GMs take away the castle for taking it legitimately.

Thanks for rewarding us by taking away our respect and our castle. Are we better off abusing bugs than?

#107 ritsukachan

ritsukachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

If you were only competing against one guild it wasn't a real WoE, so why should you get to take it? On another note, I still think you should get some reward but that's probably not going to happen and you guys obviously realized that this WoE wasn't normal or intended so I wouldn't be crying too much over it when you knew what you were getting into before it happened.

Right, we knew we were getting it beforehand. Collision and WP were secretly conspiring to launch a unscheduled WoE so Collision could steal the Emp from the rightful holders, Galajuan, the guild that won legitimately, without any help or underhanded methods. 

And then, just for sh!ts and giggles, WP decided to go "NOPE, LOL WE'RE TAKING IT BACK."

Seems legit. 

#108 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

Collision, Aeser, and Galajuan were all there in force.  Some other small guilds were there as well.

Galajuan had the manpower to take base of advancement and defend the castle at the same time (for a while anyways)

I see no problem with leaving it as is.

No need to punish players again for developer's own problems.  There was an announcement in-game of WoE starting, giving all the guilds enough time to call all their members.  Many guildies left their raids/parties, woke up from their sleep, went home from being out, etc. in order to participate in this suprise WoE.  

#109 ritsukachan

ritsukachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

"I am Tsukasa. And I see a whole army of my guildmates,
here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And
free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"

"50 against the GMs?" - the veteran shouted. "No! We will
run - and live!"

"Yes!" Tsukasa shouted back. "Fight and you may die. Run and you
will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now,
would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell
our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take
our freedom!"

Edited by ritsukachan, 16 September 2013 - 10:23 AM.

#110 Xamata

Xamata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

"Collision, Aeser, and Galajuan were all there in force."

people didn't realise we were all working together lol? we both allied to Aesir, so we had a seize fire to let Galajuan get castle. the seize fire ended obviously right after ;)

#111 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

I have nothing more to say, again, next Thursday WOE lets see what will happen. Goodluck everyone.

#112 sedfrer

sedfrer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

This Thursday WOE will be kewl. too much bad blood on galajuan and colli. 

#113 Billeh

Billeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Stop trying to fight to get benefits of an unscheduled WoE. Something unexpected happened and you took advantage of it. There's a reason WoE dates are scheduled rather than random and that's so ALL guilds have an equal chance to notify members to be there. It's a fair decision to move it back to neutral considering the last two events involved taking advantage of things not intended to get ahead, aka exploiting the situation/game for personal gain.

Edited by Billeh, 16 September 2013 - 10:58 AM.

#114 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

Server announced, 5mins until WoE starts, and that Prontera Fortress is open for battle.  That is how we knew WoE was happening, the same as Galajuan and anyone else did. Others had no interest in WoEing, we saw no other guilds coming to fight.

I retract my previous statements on helping server for better WoEs.  Hypocritical GMs as always, 500 people saw Galajuan take the castle with the Gate bug, and yet there was no repercussions.  Collision gets together and pulls off an amazing WoE and the GMs take away the castle for taking it legitimately.

Thanks for rewarding us by taking away our respect and our castle. Are we better off abusing bugs than?

400 is the woe limit that I know,  also what other guilds were suppose to do, some people whow ere online couldn't find their leaders. Also people is from around the wolrd, some take the day off to be able to play woe.

Collision, Aeser, and Galajuan were all there in force.  Some other small guilds were there as well.

Galajuan had the manpower to take base of advancement and defend the castle at the same time (for a while anyways)

I see no problem with leaving it as is.

No need to punish players again for developer's own problems.  There was an announcement in-game of WoE starting, giving all the guilds enough time to call all their members.  Many guildies left their raids/parties, woke up from their sleep, went home from being out, etc. in order to participate in this suprise WoE.  

in the 11pm, no we weren't our leaders ALL of them were away and hell they won their time off. we went inside to see the trouble it was gonna happen... Because is like watching a car crash is horrible but you can't stop seeing it and we screenshooted a lot. Also both guilds attack us even when we were jsut standing there in a fricking rock watching the mess.

Personally, I felt both WoEs were wrong due to bugs but I have seen my fair share on 10 years of Gravity LLC/Warpportal and knew that the rollback will happen.

Hell I survived two unschedule woes on RO1 and in the second one I took disciplinary action on the members who went to have some "fun" because this messes just produce more pain and drama than bennefit.

Stop trying to fight to get benefits of an unscheduled WoE. Something unexpected happened and you took advantage of it. There's a reason WoE dates are scheduled rather than random and that's so ALL guilds have an equal chance to notify members to be there. It's a fair decision to move it back to neutral considering the last two events involved taking advantage of things not intended to get ahead, aka exploiting the situation/game for personal gain.

+1

#115 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

In honesty, I'm a little torn whether or not Collision should be allowed to keep the castle. Part of me says no because the WoE was not scheduled. On the other hand, part of me says yes because everyone had an equal opportunity to take the castle. Personally, I'd say we should be allowed to keep it, but that's just me.

#116 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

Kiryu, I take it your'e from Aesir?   Collision's leader was not there, Galajuan's leader was there.  Use out of game com to get the leaders into the game if you can't operate w/o them.  It's not that hard to figure out.  You can't expect to walk onto a battlefield and just watch w/o being shot at.  I watched most of the fight, and saw some Aesir members initiating fights as well.  Also, [tab] doesn't tell you what guild your target is from, so it's hard to see when zoomed out.

guild organization issues aside, I see no problem leaving this as-is.  Just fix the actual WoE times so we don't have WoE at 11pm on thursday.

Edited by 7517130609154355683, 16 September 2013 - 11:49 AM.

#117 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

I have nothing more to say, again, next Thursday WOE lets see what will happen. Goodluck everyone.

BRING IT ON FLOWERBOY!  :no1:  They'll be sure to give you a nice petal whooping and you'll throw up pollens from your nose.

This Thursday WOE will be kewl. too much bad blood on galajuan and colli. 

Srsly bro your statement is invalid. too much bad blood? 

How about you change your friggin avatar coz its disturbing?! Damn this is not FHM forum. Keep that photo on your wallet.

Edited by xdada, 16 September 2013 - 04:07 PM.

#118 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Hi everyone, 

We have decided to reset the castle tomorrow (time tba).  I know that this might not satisfy all sides, but it is the best option that will provide all guilds with an equal and fresh start. 

We are aware of the gates disappearing after using Recall. If this happens again, please do not use it to your advantage. Make sure at least one of the last gates are destroyed before attacking the castle emp. 

Thanks everyone for being understanding! If you still have any concerns, feel free to come talk to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users