Server Maintenance September 18th, 2013! Patch v. 484 - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance September 18th, 2013! Patch v. 484

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#51 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

BTW guys why is that people bug FREE STAT RESET AND FREE SKILL RESET and some of the people dnt have free reset anymore like ME u should fix it gm .. that's so unfair and i hate it when the updates are comming i wasted IM pts to Reset :(  :p_sad:

The reset was applied to every character that wasn't a visitor at the time of the update. The skills also will only exist for 24 hours of active game play. So if you've been playing a lot since the ability was given, they're gone now.If you didn't get a reset, you'll need to write in to the Customer Service Team so they can review the account and verify the claim to be rectified. Otherwise, the skills would have been in your Item Mall skills tab.

#52 KccPower

KccPower

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Nuff said. Cleric give OP heals, in CD u rarely kill anyone unless u sleep, mute and other debuff them(squishy can be killed easily with or without heals, theyre like 2-3hits). But i dnt necessarily agree with this patch nerf on cleric, maybe its too much percent wise. After this patch maybe ppl would stop relying on clerics for once. Idk on Draconis, but in Leo ppl give up automatically when theres no cleric in team for buffs/heals. 

#53 5413130902041000630

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLos angeles, California
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

Please let us know before you do update on skill and please make a balance pvp, i don't know if they will like new update skill again. i think it's sucksss

#54 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:siren

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

with regards to the 50% reduction to clerics heals 

1: make all the moaners of how every class is OP just keep posting the SS of CD charts saying OMG so many 100s

2: make all the weak new players in CDs just bitch and moan about how they die so fast is cleric sleeping on FB 

3: was the skill balance made so easy by nerfing the cleric so EVERYONE dies ...GG 

worst thing done in such a long time .........tinker tinker tinker -_- we broke it  :sob:

#55 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

Clerics have purify for a reason.

#56 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Can we change the 4000 honor and 4000 valor unique skills to a tome? Because it is so stupid when you can get a tome easily with just 500 premium points.

#57 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

oh really, i havent seen your cleric anywhere in the server but always seen your knight running around, hahahahaha maybe you cant feel how cleric suffer because knight has OP in everythinng, deffence, return damage, power etc but loook on the bright side for the others dont focus on your own benifit....

-Disproving me cause of things you've seen me doing. Unless you've been stalking me for weeks, you can't know what I've been doing all the time, so your argument is invalid.

-You rage at me for using a certain class I've been using for several years. Wether or not it's considered OP, I don't really care. I like using the character, why should I quit it?

-Again, you're being downright rude telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, and saying things about me that aren't true.

This is a forum here, and if you use the forum, you should know the rules.

It's alright to prove your point here, and you can argument with eachother, but you shouldn't be rude to others.

So far, I've been argumenting with people, but never have I been trying to offend others with what I'm saying, I'm merely saying what I think about this update, and why I think so.

You on the other hand have been doing nothing but being rude to me.

#58 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Can we change the 4000 honor and 4000 valor unique skills to a tome? Because it is so stupid when you can get a tome easily with just 500 premium points.

Well you shouldn't consider it easy as it's all equal to the worth of IM points, when you dissasamble IM things, look closely to how much they're worth, you'll basically get the premium points that the things you dissasamble are worth. Or well, that's the case for me. I don't see why you find it "too" easy, it's a item mall item, doesn't have with honor or valor to do at all.

+ I find it less pricey to get Honor (which you get really easy compared to UW days) compared to premium points/ IM.
It would be even easier, imo. 

#59 micie

micie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationphilippines

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

GM people like Reconnect to reset the time of there free stat and skill its so unfair 

#60 FireJin

FireJin

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

The reset was applied to every character that wasn't a visitor at the time of the update. The skills also will only exist for 24 hours of active game play. So if you've been playing a lot since the ability was given, they're gone now.If you didn't get a reset, you'll need to write in to the Customer Service Team so they can review the account and verify the claim to be rectified. Otherwise, the skills would have been in your Item Mall skills tab.

I think she does mean that because we are keeping update the skill. So we also needs to change our build in every update you are making. And now some of us are done on reset time. So we have to buy from IM to reset our stat and skill of every time you making skill update.

Like last update that lower accuracy, that makes my champ has accuracy low as hell, and I was done on reset time. I had to purchased it on IM. How could I know that each update will effect my build a lot until I have to change it.

That is the point. So I think you should keep us reseting for free until you really done updating the skill.

And one more bug on reseting time that I have noticed, if I choose to log out by checking on Select Character and come bnack again. The time will be reset back to when I click log out. Example if I locked out before by closing it or log out when i have 10 hours reset time left. Next time I relog by Selecting Character, Reset time will be rested back to 10 hours.

Edited by FireJin, 18 September 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#61 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

I think she does mean that because we are keeping update the skill. So we also needs to change our build in every update you are making. And now some of us are done on reset time. So we have to buy from IM to reset our stat and skill of every time you making skill update.

Like last update that lower accuracy, that makes my champ has accuracy low as hell, and I was done on reset time. I had to purchased it on IM. How could I know that each update will effect my build a lot until I have to change it.

That is the point. So I think you should keep us reseting for free until you really done updating the skill.

And one more bug on reseting time that I have noticed, if I choose to log out by checking on Select Character and come bnack again. The time will be reset back to when I click log out. Example if I locked out before by closing it or log out when i have 10 hours reset time left. Next time I relog by Selecting Character, Reset time will be rested back to 10 hours.

They have always done adjustments after a skill update and they've never given this much testing time, for both skill and stat points, I'm surprised that we had that much time given to test, I managed to try out so many builds and had so much time left by the time I was done.

Needing to buy a reset or two isn't that bad...

#62 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

Honestly I did expect some sort of 6 hour gratuity / extension, as so many rather large changes happened/are happening quite a while after the original launch of the 24 hour period.

24 hours was more than fair, but not everyone back-pocketed hours just in case further changes happened. I for one did, but in general I know a lot are.. what you can say.. SOL.

I want to reiterate that I don't care, I'm set. It doesn't bother me in the least of more time is added or not.

Edited by jagz, 18 September 2013 - 04:44 PM.

#63 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

Well you shouldn't consider it easy as it's all equal to the worth of IM points, when you dissasamble IM things, look closely to how much they're worth, you'll basically get the premium points that the things you dissasamble are worth. Or well, that's the case for me. I don't see why you find it "too" easy, it's a item mall item, doesn't have with honor or valor to do at all.

+ I find it less pricey to get Honor (which you get really easy compared to UW days) compared to premium points/ IM.
It would be even easier, imo. 

Do you know...the unique skills you get from premium shops are unlimited use and the unique skills you get from valor shop and honor shop, they are 1 time use only? Just want to make sure.

And they cost 4000 valor points or 4000 honor points.

I got most of my characters with full house unique skill already through disassembling item mall items, but none of them that I actually pay them with valor/honor currency, because they are 1 time use only.

#64 CardShark

CardShark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

Free resets until Christmas! :)

#65 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

People seem to be unhappy that cleric heals are weaker because people everyone will die faster in Crystal Defenders. If you didn't realize honor and reinforced gear have significantly larger pvp damage reduction stats to them. Everyone is going to be taking less damage than before so they won't need heals as crucially as before. Also think about it, if party heals were unchanged and pvp damage was lowered, how often do you think people will die, if ever when getting healed by clerics? Same thing applies to the knight nerfs. Look at the grand scheme of things rather than just one specific instance.

#66 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

GG - I guess clerics will be rarely entering CD etc now.

reasons:

1)Before this patch we Daily hearing "why didnt you heal me" "comeone start heal already" and so on...

2)I guess our only way to recieve Honor just Went gone, 15 second stun+mute+silence and then heal for 3k? eh wow,... wonderful

3) I do Believe 50% heal reduce were the worst possible add.

People seem to be unhappy that cleric heals are weaker because people everyone will die faster in Crystal Defenders. If you didn't realize honor and reinforced gear have significantly larger pvp damage reduction stats to them. Everyone is going to be taking less damage than before so they won't need heals as crucially as before. Also think about it, if party heals were unchanged and pvp damage was lowered, how often do you think people will die, if ever when getting healed by clerics? Same thing applies to the knight nerfs. Look at the grand scheme of things rather than just one specific instance.

This just explained that clerics is not needed anymore, all everyone gotta do is spam their potions, you just made a useful class to a worthless class, lowering healing Power by 50%! and all this long cooldown.

Did you guys even Think about the consequenses?, i mean all the time we clerics get muted,stunned or silenced because they focus us, and what can we do when healing 3k? eh nothing.

that means all those debuffs should be timed shorter and also longer cooldown.

Edited by siamore, 18 September 2013 - 05:00 PM.

#67 FireJin

FireJin

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

They have always done adjustments after a skill update and they've never given this much testing time, for both skill and stat points, I'm surprised that we had that much time given to test, I managed to try out so many builds and had so much time left by the time I was done.

Needing to buy a reset or two isn't that bad...

What I do mean is when i was done building my champ after skill update on the first patch, I was just afk in server with my clanmates without knowing that next update will effect my champ and other char. It is good for you that you still have time, but some of us don't because we are online a lot during the first test on first update. I play over 6 hours a day and that make 4 days to be done 24 hours before next update coming. I won't know what will coming next to change my champ build again. So I have IM pts ready every times they have an update to reset my stat.

xD

#68 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

BTW guys why is that people bug FREE STAT RESET AND FREE SKILL RESET and some of the people dnt have free reset anymore like ME u should fix it gm .. that's so unfair and i hate it when the updates are comming i wasted IM pts to Reset :(  :p_sad:

Its free for 24h only. You should have left your char online for months, huh? haha

I still have like 10 hours to go, so.. :3

A QUESTION!!!?

About the buff wich increase "all stats, x points" is that useful? I mean, i use it like a buff to everyone, is that right? I don't see changes when i use this buff.

#69 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

what i dont get is way it is all abaut the pvp, is noone thinking of what abaut pvm becose not all are playing pvp at all

#70 5413130902041000630

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLos angeles, California

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Cleric going to be useless now, -_-tt!

#71 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

why so over acting when i am telling that to everyone who makes no sense and keep telling the cleric noob in the dungeon for not healing them, so hurted because you been pointed and you murmuring about that ever since i put a message here petetioning for the decrease of the cleric CD skill on heal, but you bug me saying for us to be monsters, we are helping others to lvl up and not doing that skill for our own benefit, you dont really know isnt it, think again, do teh dew, make sense, am making a point for cleric, as cleric is the most character affected here, look on the bright side if you really have cleric, you know these, if you put your self in a pure buffer and upport you could have no skill anymore for battle, no passives on it just pure buff and heals etc.... now they want to lower all heals to 50% make sense? but now decreasing the cooldown of the skill? how could everyone survive, when you go CD and go battle type cleric everyone will tell you fail cleric, i dont know suck people here keep making the clewric stupid all the time... think about it, what we suffer, if i where to choose, i rather choose the old cleric heal and everything, that could make sense for me, not these stupid patch that keep us being turn stupid, but perhaps clerics arent stupid its the player that mostly rely on cleruc heals and buff and seen for the first tyme a battle type cleric who could have no buff and heal....

#72 thurthur

thurthur

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

where to go for free restat and reskill? i am still within 24 hours

#73 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

A QUESTION!!!?

About the buff wich increase "all stats, x points" is that useful? I mean, i use it like a buff to everyone, is that right? I don't see changes when i use this buff.

about that question, if yuo cant notice that to be increase or seems to useless buff, it perhaps you dont have charm on your stat points, thats what i am also asking why should cleric cant just full int but instead from full int the usual before now have to turn full charm to make every buff usefull... hahahaha am crazy about it...

#74 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

where to go for free restat and reskill? i am still within 24 hours

go on your skill tab and go the very down on your skill tab on the item mall

there is a free resets there

1. skill reset

2. stat reset... these will require you to remove everything your using in your character to take effect, accessories, weapons, and armors....

3. unique skill reset, you can only used these reset for once, after you used it, it will dissapear and unlike others taht will count untill 24 hours long to go

but if your character has been created after the new skill patch has been implemented, sorry but you dont have that skill on your own, they are only applied to those characted existed right before the new skill update...

thank you, hope it helps you better understand...

#75 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

A QUESTION!!!?

about that question, if yuo cant notice that to be increase or seems to useless buff, it perhaps you dont have charm on your stat points, thats what i am also asking why should cleric cant just full int but instead from full int the usual before now have to turn full charm to make every buff usefull... hahahaha am crazy about it...

buffs and healing grows 3x faster by charm then by int.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users