• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 geneu

geneu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:30 AM

is it just me or is anyone able to log in yet? it says it's currently undergoing service maintenance but it's been like that for an awfully long time now.

#2 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAt your nearest Starbucks

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:37 AM

I can log in perfectly fine, are you sure you are not using a different version?

#3 geneu

geneu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:39 AM

I can log in perfectly fine, are you sure you are not using a different version?

how can i know? i'm using the latest one. if there's a new one it'll probably need to patch right?

#4 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:40 AM

There was a patch yesterday after before yesterdays ISP fail. I just tried logging on and it was perfectly fine. No new patch today.

#5 geneu

geneu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:43 AM

oh yea, i patched mine yesterday. soooe why can't i log in? O_O it just says either, "Currently under Service maintenance process." or "Failed to log in." sometimes i get through the log in part but it won't proceed to character select T_T

#6 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:21 AM

oh yea, i patched mine yesterday. soooe why can't i log in? O_O it just says either, "Currently under Service maintenance process." or "Failed to log in." sometimes i get through the log in part but it won't proceed to character select T_T

Im able to log in, select server, select character, and actually be in game. None of those messages popped up for me and i just tried it again. So try reinstalling the client and if that does not work submit a ticket. Or you can just wait it out.

#7 geneu

geneu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:41 AM

Im able to log in, select server, select character, and actually be in game. None of those messages popped up for me and i just tried it again. So try reinstalling the client and if that does not work submit a ticket. Or you can just wait it out.

among the options you gave, reinstalling the client guarantees the fastest 'desired' response. LOL. so i'll do that :> thanks bro :>

#8 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:56 AM

among the options you gave, reinstalling the client guarantees the fastest 'desired' response. LOL. so i'll do that :> thanks bro :>

No problem :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users