Guild Supply/Treasure Update - Page 7 - Foundry Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Guild Supply/Treasure Update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

#151 Xealix

Xealix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:11 AM

As for drawing the line, I think it's important to consider how many hours a week is considered "acceptable" to finance a guild's WoE. The amount of time it takes right now is quite high. 48 man hours to finance WoE is pretty insane and in my opinion, unacceptable. People spend all their time that they have to "play" this game in hunting supplies. I think it would be nicer to reduce this time it takes so that other aspects of the game can be enjoyed.

48 hours to supply WoE....hmmm....aren't you the guys that quested over and over and over countless hours to make most of the god items in the game? Isn't Valhalla the ones with the most attendance and supply usage in the server right now (and for no apparent reason at this point)? And further more aren't those long hours and repetitiveness what your group labels as "playing the game"?

It could be 72 man hours and I wouldn't feel sorry for you. VH pulls massive numbers now with no hesitation to dump any and everything into fighting players who are either way out-geared, out-skilled, or both. I would suggest using less supplies, but conservative isn't the word for a 40+ guild who still WoE's like it's 2007. And don't even try saying "WoE is for fun, we like to fight", when your buddies JUST GOT DONE SAYING the purpose of WoE is to make god items. As dead as this server is now, you can gather pieces just fine for a fraction of what you're using.

Nothing personal Rishi, I think you're awesome. Your point sucks though.

Edited by Xealix, 20 April 2014 - 12:43 AM.

#152 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:31 AM

48 hours to supply WoE....hmmm....aren't you the guys that quested over and over and over countless hours to make most of the god items in the game? Isn't Valhalla the ones with the most attendance and supply usage in the server right now (and for no apparent reason at this point)? And further more aren't those long hours and repetitiveness what your group labels as "playing the game"?

It could be 72 man hours and I wouldn't feel sorry for you. VH pulls massive numbers now with no hesitation to dump any and everything into fighting players who are either way out-geared, out-skilled, or both. I would suggest using less supplies, but conservative isn't the word for a 40+ guild who still WoE's like it's 2007. And don't even try saying "WoE is for fun, we like to fight", when your buddies JUST GOT DONE SAYING the purpose of WoE is to make god items. As dead as this server is now, you can gather pieces just fine for a fraction of what you're using.

Nothing personal Rishi, I think you're awesome. Your point sucks though.

You have been asked to stay as far away from myself and my guild as possible and your incorrect assumptions and attempts at an underhanded shot here are probably not was in mind.

But that 40 person guild was fighting vs a 100 person alliance. A situation you created I believe - hard to think you of all people wouldn't understand it.

smh

Our enemies are guilds who hand out mastelas and are never FCPed. Half the time they freeze and don't even use ele converts..... Any increase in drop rates won't change VHs WoE performance or our supply need, it will just free up the rest of the game for the few responsible for our supply output.

It will however help other guilds who have resorted back to botting, right dear?

You shouldn't use the forums to attempt to manipulate the game politically via the staff in the favour of the group you're playing with. All we care about is being able to play more of the rest of RO and less of potting-online.

Edited by Xellie, 20 April 2014 - 05:37 AM.

#153 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

Raising the drop rate really shouldn't be hard and I don't understand why people are against this.

It's like you don't want people playing the game outside of GD?

#154 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:37 AM

increase drop rate = win win for everyone

but then again people are complaining about contents in boxes and their inability to npc excess items ... so increasing rate does nothing in that respect lawl

#155 Aceave

Aceave

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:12 AM

i dont think you understand the game Xealix (i know it is a hard concept). first you gather a bunch of good player, then you supply thoses players so that they can survive, and then you take castles.  now the fact that we have to do 48 hours of work to make those supplies for 4 hours of WoE is a stressful ordeal. 

The Topic is not about How many ppl we have or how we use alot of supplies. is is how can we make the guild supply boxes better and more accesible to lower/upcoming guild.  

things that need to be added

-Bottles

things that need to be taken away\lower drop rate

-heart of mermaid

-cobwebs

Things that need to be incressed

-Blue herbs

-karvo

Now for the accessablitty issue. there should be some way to gather the boxes outside of GD's. either a special map for guild that could only be accesed by guilds with a certain Guild lvl, or a turn-in based NPC that will give Back guild boxes or other WoE type supplies.

Oh Ya and by the way if it is so easy to gather peices for god items why haven't you been able to get those god items made. 

We spend countless hours to make these WoE fun and sucsessful, i just think it would nice nice if we could spend less time makeing the supplies and more time Doing other parts of the game like questing with friends, MVPing with guild, and just plain having fun Playing the Game.

#156 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

If they increase the drop rate, they can get away with not increasing the Karvo/blues rate (although increasing it would still be super and a good idea).

#157 Xealix

Xealix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

You have been asked to stay as far away from myself and my guild as possible and your incorrect assumptions and attempts at an underhanded shot here are probably not was in mind.

But that 40 person guild was fighting vs a 100 person alliance. A situation you created I believe - hard to think you of all people wouldn't understand it.

smh

Our enemies are guilds who hand out mastelas and are never FCPed. Half the time they freeze and don't even use ele converts..... Any increase in drop rates won't change VHs WoE performance or our supply need, it will just free up the rest of the game for the few responsible for our supply output.

It will however help other guilds who have resorted back to botting, right dear?

You shouldn't use the forums to attempt to manipulate the game politically via the staff in the favour of the group you're playing with. All we care about is being able to play more of the rest of RO and less of potting-online.

So wait, is this you pretending to be the leader and stand firm against my point out of responsibility, or are you actually trying to argue with me? Seeing as you do both and apologize for it later, how's about YOU don't use these forums for public displays of false pretense (in otherwords, stop acting like I don't come in your vent to talk about things like this on a regular basis).

I barely play this game, and at this present state of time couldn't possibly care less about politics or "staying away from your guild". That was 4 months ago. Your key point is 'was'. Your 'enemies' don't have nearly as many players and end-game gear as your players do. I told you, my SIDE (and here is where you really look foolish) is my SIDE because um....there is no other side besides the Valhalla side who clearly needs no assistance from anyone else. You think I care about all the hours my 'side' has to hunt? Nope! In fact, I think they should be working harder than Valhalla.

Between 10 people, hunting 1.5 hours a day, will fund your INSANELY EXPENSIVE WOE. So no, screw that and screw anything you're trying to say at this point.

If you really think I'm trying to manipulate anything, see my post in the SM thread. I think feedback is pointless and the staff should just address bugs and balance. Taking so much content advice from players (ESPECIALLY YOU) creates the ghost town classic is today. So when you sit and say I'm trying to manipulate the CM's choices to favor my "side", I don't know what the -_- you're talking about.

#158 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

I TEND TO THINK XELITH IS RAGING MOST TIME BUT THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDED LEGIT LOL

#159 Aceave

Aceave

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

Xelith have you actally gone and hunted for boxes?

1.5 hours with no gum generates around 45 boxes

45 boxes *10 = 450

now times that by 3 days ( cause u need 2 days to pot and resuply ) =  1350

now each boxes has a random drop of 10 or so items

all we are asking is to get a better drop rate on some of the items inside the boxes ( BLUE HERBS), aslo maybe taking some of the items out (COBWEBS) snd replacing them with more useful items (BOTTLES).

all this Whinning about how many people we have and how many People you Have is pointless. 

We supply to win , when we win we get castles, when u get castles u get god pieces, and when u get enough of those you make the God item. 

So stop your crying and start Trying. 

#160 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:54 AM

why are you hunting with no gum -_- literally 1 gum will net you at the very least 8x in profit ... there is no reason not to be using gum.

#161 Aceave

Aceave

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:56 AM

because some people dont want to spend Real world money on a game that is not listening to the community

#162 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

1 gum = 2mil no need to spend real money.

1 gum = 16mil in easy zeny

what o.o

#163 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:05 AM

So wait, is this you pretending to be the leader and stand firm against my point out of responsibility, or are you actually trying to argue with me? Seeing as you do both and apologize for it later, how's about YOU don't use these forums for public displays of false pretense (in otherwords, stop acting like I don't come in your vent to talk about things like this on a regular basis).

I barely play this game, and at this present state of time couldn't possibly care less about politics or "staying away from your guild". That was 4 months ago. Your key point is 'was'. Your 'enemies' don't have nearly as many players and end-game gear as your players do. I told you, my SIDE (and here is where you really look foolish) is my SIDE because um....there is no other side besides the Valhalla side who clearly needs no assistance from anyone else. You think I care about all the hours my 'side' has to hunt? Nope! In fact, I think they should be working harder than Valhalla.

Between 10 people, hunting 1.5 hours a day, will fund your INSANELY EXPENSIVE WOE. So no, screw that and screw anything you're trying to say at this point.

If you really think I'm trying to manipulate anything, see my post in the SM thread. I think feedback is pointless and the staff should just address bugs and balance. Taking so much content advice from players (ESPECIALLY YOU) creates the ghost town classic is today. So when you sit and say I'm trying to manipulate the CM's choices to favor my "side", I don't know what the -_- you're talking about.

This isn't about me, or you. This is about the players I have seen suffering and quitting due to the situations. Multiple guilds have gone under from supply stress, its time to relax and just play.

This server isn't the same as 2006 servers, nor is the population - it should not be treated as such.

#164 Aceave

Aceave

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:11 AM

do u not read what i was saying if i am giving the boxes to valhalla how do i make money. YES I GIVE THEM TO A GUILD THAT I AM WoEing WITH, not sell them. 

so 1 gum = 2 mil  and i make no profit how do i make more zeny to get more gum. 

#165 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:14 AM

1 gum = 2mil no need to spend real money.

1 gum = 16mil in easy zeny

what o.o

Gum lasts 30 min and He gum lasts 15 min. Three Gum for a 1.5 hours or Six HE gum for 1.5 hours. I seriously doubt one gum or HE gum can get anyone 80 boxes. If you feel like proving yourself upload a video of yourself farming under one gum/HE gum w/o altering the video in any way or having any boxes at the start by showing your inventory at the start. If not there is no way anyone should take anything you say or in this case type seriously.

And what you said about buying gum from players would be true if more items moved in the market, atm it's been at almost a stand still.

Edited by HikariYari, 20 April 2014 - 09:15 AM.

#166 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

then vh pays for the gum ... i am pretty sure they can afford 60mil in gum a week. 

Sorry let me be specific i meant HE Gum and nowhere have i said i get 80 boxes in 1 gum that's just ridiculous lol

1 HE gum = 2 mil = ~15 boxes = 15mil (currently dropping in price but yeah you get the point)

and that is confirmed by you guys. so why is this kid complaining about box rate because he's being dumb and hunting with no gum. 

Edited by heyxsean, 20 April 2014 - 09:18 AM.

#167 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

I supply gum to them when they ask. 

I max at around 20 boxes/gum but even then they don't really sell great to make the money back and when we need the number of boxes that we do, it's a lot of extra man hours.

What happened to snl btw? why they quit?

paying for gum off market is painful when nothing moves, I've been vending full valk sets, variants, berets all sorts.

Edited by Xellie, 20 April 2014 - 09:20 AM.

#168 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

pserver time killed us =)

supplies was not the problem tho

#169 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

pserver time killed us =)

supplies was not the problem tho

Cool, so why does this concern you then? x_x

#170 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

because i still hunt boxes ... and it's always fun arguing with you.

#171 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:34 AM

because i still hunt boxes ... and it's always fun arguing with you.

What's it like under that bridge, nothing you say can be taken seriously.

It's mostly players like you that the server is the way it is.

Edited by HikariYari, 20 April 2014 - 09:35 AM.

#172 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

lol actually ... the server is a result of all the complaints and suggestions from vh ... noone listens to me =

#173 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

lol actually ... the server is a result of all the complaints and suggestions from vh ... noone listens to me =

I was going by how you derail actual legitimate posts of suggestions with your garbage.
You don't seem to put in some actual complaints and suggestions of your own other than "I got 80 boxes on one gum" "Xellie is" "VH is".

And there are many other suggestions from other guilds here as well not just vh.

Edited by HikariYari, 20 April 2014 - 09:51 AM.

#174 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

i put in my suggestions ... now i question your guys arguments based on that one guy's poor excuse for hunting and you guys attack me lol so qq 

#175 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

Most I got from 1 HE gum was in the high 30s durring a double drops.

Not sure where this thread is going, but please put more blue herbs in the boxes. Do not bring up how it makes champs op after you put in green ales for st pattys or the raffler where people could easily fill up a storage of seeds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users