2 replies to this topic

#1 wizardmanalan

wizardmanalan

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:46 AM

i have a lvl 68 build can you give me a good build for that lvl i do not do good in FOC or svs or
gvg please i need a lot of help i have full set of violent flame and fairy guardian shield moonlite wand and i would like to be abe to do good in grinding also need to include dna and type of jewelery
so please take me under your wing

Edited by wizardmanalan, 28 October 2010 - 05:53 AM.

#2 Blazing

Blazing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:28 AM

68 mystic will be tough to do so on. Reason being you are more likely to get stuns and the level brackets are from 66-79, most are 75+ so you will get not only high damage vs you but stuns often. The higher level will also crit more often on you.

There are some decent builds on these forums, but the most important thing u will need to do is max your resistances (Theme battlefield wand and shield)
For your jewels you will want crit, HP build can work in pvp like I use but I dont suggest it unless you have a lot of lant and a higher level 75+.
Armor u will want to cap your resists and put some con xeons in, this will allow u to do well in pvp.

For your gameplay style in pvp you will want to play more of a supportive role, stay with party members pop off some heals and use them as your shield since your level will make you die faster. Dont forget a few pew pew's though if your safe to do so ^^.

In any case I wish you the best of luck and enjoy your mystic.

Edited by Blazing, 28 October 2010 - 01:14 PM.

#3 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:11 PM

Yea pretty much what Blaze Said. As a lower lvl in the higher lvl bracket ud be some easy pickins for everyone. Playing the Supporter will benefit u much more then playing an aggressor. Spam Healing totem around ur team as well as Prot totem. Use FairyHeal whenever its off CD & put Wound Cure on whoever is taking the most dmg. Doing this will get u maxed contribution pretty fast. If u see a grp stuck in Terms of Service :D Plant some AOEs for some extra contri.

As for Jewels. Dura or Hopes work fine. If u can afford the exi or Supers. 70+ u might wanna change to the Rare/Carus jewels if u get lucky during this event :(. For Bracers I use the TB ones & TB shield. Added in all Curse so that with those 3 im max fire/elec/curse & 65-70% on Water & whatever that last 1 was.

GL :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users