• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 velruf

velruf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

I just got back from quitting (about a year ago) and I've discovered that all of my stuff are gone.

I had a 220 raider with pretty rare stuff in it, and now its gearless.

I've already sent a ticket about losing the items (although I dont have the specific date the items were stolen because I wasnt playing that time).

Anyway, my problem is not the items - its the account itself.

I want to change its password, tho I cant seem to remember its email (or maybe I do remember it but its related to a different WarPoral email adress - which makes it impossible for me to change the pass back of my own account)

what im asking is for any advice or help with retrieving my account and changing its password so I wont get hacked again

*Considering on creating a new account is not an option since I've still got untradeble things such as Royal set, and IM skills.

If any GM or someone else who's in charge can help me out here, im pretty desperate about that case and I know I can proove it was me creating, leveling & building this user since the start. (for instance, its username is my private name -_-")

Thanks ahaed anyways.

#2 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

wrote them a support ticket?

#3 velruf

velruf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

yup, got no answer yet.

(the ticket can be sent to my old account's email adress which i dont remember)

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

The ticket is also replied to in the support site itself as long as you are logged in when you submit it and view your past/current tickets.

Your best bet is to submit a ticket with details about the account. Such as the ID, any emails you may have used for it, the security question ( which most people don't really take seriously), and pretty much anything else. They will probably send a reply with what all they would like to see to make sure it is your account and not someone trying to pull one over on someone.

#5 velruf

velruf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

Thanks alot zurn, I will do that.

I really hope they see its really me who created that user.. cause i really dont wanna start all over again :\

Plus i love my IGN >:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users