Stuck before loading map in party - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Stuck before loading map in party

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 1420130725063431490

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

My game crashes whenever I load map when I am in a party. Can't move can't do anything just stuck at the position I'm loading the map, have to use manager to shut the game down and relog to be able to get in the map.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

What you're describing doesn't sound like a crash. When an application crashes, a special dialogue window is presented, and the application is terminated after this window is dismissed, which results in all of its windows being closed.

When this problem occurs, does the client still operate normally except for you being unable to control your character? For example, does it show other players doing things? If so, then the cause of the problem is probably a known bug in the client. You can work around the problem by pressing alt-tab twice in succession whenever it occurs.

Edited by Axylus, 19 September 2013 - 07:57 PM.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

Sounds like the mouse bug to me. Alt+tab out and back in to fix it, it stops happening once the client has been open for a while. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users