#1 DebX420

DebX420

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin/Ch.7

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

So, I'm a level 20 swordsman and level 11 blacksmith. I was wondering if someone could give me some quick tips on how to level up to 25 super fast (I got the Sword of Ferocious Pandora, and want to use it like ASAP), if at all possible. Outside of just general questing, is there a good place with nonagressive monsters who give good EXP for kills? I say nonaggressive because we all know that tanks are slow on the go at first and have no sort of self heal - so its up to food, pots, and resting. I'd rather be able to safely rest than spend too much loot on a bunch of pots. Anywho; any sort of tips are appreciated. Also; not too sure if this is allowed to be asked (feel free to yell at me, delete topic, etc.) but any gear or zyn anyone has to offer would be greatly appreciated! My chara name is DebX in game, and I always play Ch.7 :)

#2 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

Questing is the fastest way to get exp so just stick to that. If you wanna give yourself a boost, check the kafra shop for something called an Adventurer's Pack. It comes with a battle manual (also available in auction house) tha boost monster/quest exp by 20% for 24 hours of in-game time. A worthy investment if you wanna level very fast :)

#3 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

Questing and Khara with a manual will get you to 25 before izlude cave.

#4 fayefaustine

fayefaustine

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

I manage to get 25 using SM before entering Izlude Cave without using VIP and Manual.

Just stick to Main Quest , Daily Quest , Side Quest , and alwas prior Khara Quest that give you EXP not Khara Points or Title only.
Also don't forget to buy Monster Buster Scroll at least 2 Scroll for each Quest. It help you a lot!!

as for BS leveling start to collect "copper ingot" material in poporing land near Prontera and craft it till you got level 20 BS .

Sorry for my bad English.

Hope this help you =)

#5 nogebator

nogebator

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

the on tip make 5 ppl pt and quest-khara.

#6 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

Mail all your mats from all your chars to your new char to process (for profession exp)

Edited by NuwaChan, 19 November 2013 - 06:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users