Maximum Critical Damage and Critical Success Rate - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maximum Critical Damage and Critical Success Rate

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tsunayoshi10

Tsunayoshi10

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:06 AM

I think that the decrease of critical damage cap from 400% to 300% for most classes is a big disadvantage for them. It is also unfair for those who already had critical damage over 300%. As we can see, critical damage can easily exceed 300% with the set bonus from sets like secmathian and soul craft option. Moreover, the critical success rate from equipment and sets are very low, making it extremely hard to max. In my opinion impossible to reach 35% for archers and thieves. This proves that these two stats are unbalance. Hence, I hope that you will change back the maximum critical damage to 400% and increase the critical success rate from equipment and stats (AGI) to satisfy the players who focus on critical build. Thank you very much.

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

Sentinel here. Currently sitting at 40% CR. You actually get CR easier now that before, it's just power house CR skills like weakness detection,lethal strike, archer's quickness were hit hard by the nerf bat.

Edited by StormHaven, 24 September 2013 - 03:16 AM.

#3 Tsunayoshi10

Tsunayoshi10

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

Sentinel here. Currently sitting at 40% CR. You actually get CR easier now that before, it's just power house CR skills like weakness detection,lethal strike, archer's quickness were hit hard by the nerf bat.

Can tell your build?

#4 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

It's actually hard capped at 40%

ilBvGxZ.jpg

#5 Tsunayoshi10

Tsunayoshi10

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

Easy to say, hard to achieve without godly equipment.....now max critical rate also decreased to 35%, also a nerf for you...i dont think 35% is high, in most games archers can easily reach 50% and above....

#6 Tsunayoshi10

Tsunayoshi10

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

It's actually hard capped at 40%

ilBvGxZ.jpg

You said it is easier to max now, you are comparing with before and after today's patch or previous one? Your skills only give 6%, others come from your equipment i guess? I am wondering your AGI how much? The 'stat: 2696' is from your AGI? Then what about the 8088?

Edited by Tsunayoshi10, 24 September 2013 - 03:34 AM.

#7 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

You said it is easier to max now, you are comparing with before and after today's patch or previous one? Your skills only give 6%, others come from your equipment i guess? I am wondering your AGI how much?

1. Pre galaxia I sat at about 50-55% CR, I got ~20% CR from agi/sc/set bonuses alone, then i got +25 flat CR from Archer's Quickness and Weakness detection. Now i get 34% CR from agi/sc/set bonuses and +6 CR from Archer's Quickness and Weakness detection. So in my opinion it is much easier to stack CR now compared to pre changes. I'm still missing a lot of CR sc/bonuses on my accessories too.

2. My agi is 766.

3.2969 is my crit rate from just my Agi. 8088 is my crit rate after adding in the 200% Item Bonus. (2969+(200% of 2969)= 25% CR, 25+15(from final CR bonuses)= 40% CR.

Edited by StormHaven, 24 September 2013 - 03:47 AM.

#8 Tsunayoshi10

Tsunayoshi10

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

1. Pre galaxia I sat at about 50-55% CR, I got ~20% CR from agi/sc/set bonuses alone, then i got +25 flat CR from Archer's Quickness and Weakness detection. Now i get 34% CR from agi/sc/set bonuses and +6 CR from Archer's Quickness and Weakness detection. So in my opinion it is much easier to stack CR now compared to pre changes. I'm still missing a lot of CR sc/bonuses on my accessories too.

2. My agi is 766.

766....no wonder....that is insanely high compared to mine....never seen anyone with that much AGI.... i think archer's quickness only adds movement speed. aiming adds some critical rate too, but my critical rate only about 15% with all my buffs on.... according to what you said, your CR decreased by a lot after galaxia....

Edited by Tsunayoshi10, 24 September 2013 - 03:52 AM.

#9 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

766....no wonder....that is insanely high compared to mine....never seens anyone with that much AGI.... i think archer's quickness only adds movement speed. aiming adds some critical rate too, but my critical rate only about 15% with all my buffs on....

my max agi atm is 1023. Archer's Quickness adds movement speed and critical rate, it even says in the skill description.

#10 Tsunayoshi10

Tsunayoshi10

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

weakness detection didnt increase critical rate or dmg leh...and why my crit dmg still display 343% but the max is only 300%? does it decrease or remains the same?

Edited by Tsunayoshi10, 24 September 2013 - 04:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users