List of good auto-cast gears/cards? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

List of good auto-cast gears/cards?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

If anyone has the time to spare, would you be able to share good auto-cast gears/cards? There's no particular class I'm aiming at since I'm just curious what's some good auto-cast gears/cards in general. Thanks in advance for those who are willing to spare some time to share!

#2 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

Welp, you're in luck, cuz iROWiki already has an excellent list of anything and everything autocast:

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Autocast

It helped me immensely. :>

#3 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

I like to use High orc carded shield + CD in mouth and Ring of Resonance. And some classes can wear an Elemental Sword too. But yeah like azumak1 said. There's a long list of autocast gears and cards.

#4 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

i use CD in mouth+ high orc too with bloody knight and loli ruri and my lil angel doll on my Kagerou... then find a nice mobby area and throw up pure soul... just watch em all die...

#5 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

Thanks a bunch guys! You just gave me an idea!

#6 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

I was doing a reflect build auto cast to lvl sura does require an orc lord card though might make short clip if still have vid of it here is the build I did just went ms it's like afk lvling was real fun to solo turn ins like this it's based off of magic dmg from cd
Top carrot hat
Mid bdm
Cd
Orc lord
Wep +13 gsod
Hbp/faw
Variants
Rwc pendant spell 3/3
Ror
You will do like 1400 bolts and will spamming very fun to do

#7 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Triple poring hat for top.

#8 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Ya I was switching it with carrot hat it's such a good combo lol

#9 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

Question on Eraser autocast:

Description: Adds a 0.5% chance of using [Area Soul Drain] Lv 1 when doing a magical attack.

Wiki Description of Area Soul Drain: Drains an amount of SP from players within range based on the amount of damage they would take from a physical hit. Higher levels of the skill drain more SP. The SP drained from players is then recovered by the monster as HP. This skill deals no damage.

Does this mean the Area Soul Drain autocast from Eraser will heal you?

#10 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

Also, my [theoretical] autocast build:

Upper: Filir Hat

Mid: BDM?

Lower: CD in Mouth

Weapon: +9~10 Eraser

Garment: Kasa or Raydric Carded Heroic Backpack

Body: Loli Ruri Carded Tidung

Shield: Enchanted Peach Tree Carded Immune Shield

Shoes: Vital Tree Shoes

Acc1: Ring of Resonance

Acc2: Ring of Flame Lord

With Mental Strength and the heals from RoR/Loli Ruri/Peach Tree/Eraser(possibly) it is likely to be self sufficient! And reasonably priced

#11 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Server:Chaos & Thor

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

Also, my [theoretical] autocast build:

Upper: Filir Hat

Mid: BDM?

Lower: CD in Mouth

Weapon: +9~10 Eraser

Garment: Kasa or Raydric Carded Heroic Backpack

Body: Loli Ruri Carded Tidung

Shield: Enchanted Peach Tree Carded Immune Shield

Shoes: Vital Tree Shoes

Acc1: Ring of Resonance

Acc2: Ring of Flame Lord

With Mental Strength and the heals from RoR/Loli Ruri/Peach Tree/Eraser(possibly) it is likely to be self sufficient! And reasonably priced

Switch Filir to Sheep Hat. Any damage below 100 won't be reflected by Filir. Ifrit Mask also worth looking at.

Edited by AvalonEir, 26 September 2013 - 09:01 AM.

#12 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

Switch Filir to Sheep Hat. Any damage below 100 won't be reflected by Filir. Ifrit Mask also worth looking at.

Good catch!

My problem with Ifrit mask is that it takes up all 3 head slots, losing out on the CD in mouth is a huge DPS hit

Also would need a High Orc shield, meaning no Peach Tree card

#13 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

high orc would be better than peach tree unless you have heal over level 3 then i would lose loli ruri.... one skill will override the level of the other....  loli ruri is 5% chance to proc level 3 heal....EPT has a 2% proc rate for level 1 heal (or level learned)... if you lose the loli card get angeling and add little angel doll hat for upper for the grand cross autocast when taking damage...

Edited by Facekiller, 26 September 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#14 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

high orc would be better than peach tree unless you have heal over level 3 then i would lose loli ruri.... one skill will override the level of the other....  loli ruri is 5% chance to proc level 3 heal....EPT has a 2% proc rate for level 1 heal (or level learned)... if you lose the loli card get angeling and add little angel doll hat for upper for the grand cross autocast when taking damage...

Good to know, I assumed they would be considered separate cast chances. Would you need either if you already have heal chance from RoR?

#15 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

From my experience, you still take recoil damage from Grand Cross even with Angeling, primarily because GC does fixed damage on yourself too. Some people have thought all recoil damage would be nullified. Also another thing is that I used to have Musika, EPT and RoR all for healing and the heals seem to proc quite a lot, enough so that I never died from GC recoils when I went afk in OD1 to afk farm blank cards. I always thought autocasts only override each other when of the same level, but I guess not, especially since injustice is needed to cancel out RoR+RoFL SB, and from what I notice, kasa fireball cancels out RoFL fireball too.

Edited by AvalonEir, 26 September 2013 - 01:11 PM.

#16 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

Good to know, I assumed they would be considered separate cast chances. Would you need either if you already have heal chance from RoR?

They actually are seperate cast chances, because Loli Ruri procs on taking damage, while Enchanted Peach Tree procs on dealing damage.  If they proc'd off the same thing, then they would not stack.

RoR trumps Loli Ruri (imo) because it casts level 10 rather than level 3.  The card does have a higher proc chance (5% compared to 3%) but I'm pretty sure the increased heal amount (and assumptio autocast!) more than makes up for it.

#17 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

ive never had the chance to use RoR/RoFL since they cant be used by ninja classes yet....

#18 bendotzz

bendotzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

Good catch!
My problem with Ifrit mask is that it takes up all 3 head slots, losing out on the CD in mouth is a huge DPS hit

I find killing monsters in low ti so much faster with ifrit mask+salamander carded garment. You don't need high orc card for the meteor to proc.

#19 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

Ring of resonance and Flame lord combo doesn't proc heal as much as you would like, depending on the class you play (only good for tanks).

But still I found the Heal proc rate very very low, I saw it only once or twice in all of these years playing. Also the problem with Resonance Ring is that

every time a spell procs you are "locked into place" ontop of being hit locked. Probably best used with Edgga carded shoes?

It's important to note also that each skill cast by equipment have a cooldown added to your own skills (not re-auto casted ones however)

so it might become difficult to cast your own spells or skills.

Things I liked were the Bison horn and Thorny buckler combo (adds 5% physical reflection) and allows you to card them up with useful cards

like Hodremlin (shield) or other similar damage reducing cards. Personally I use Robo eyes instead of Black Devil Mask but that's personal preference.

The CD in mouth (is a must) coupled with the Shadowspell ability is plenty. I found that the more stuff your character is able to cast

will reduce the ammount of times the Ring Of Resonance goes off when it comes to the defensive abilities (like Heal).

Ring Of Flame Lord + CD + Shadowspell + Reflect Damage is pretty sweet. :)

Edited by Alicia, 27 September 2013 - 01:55 AM.

#20 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

Well when using orc lord tanking I would not even need to use pots cause how often heal was activating lol Ok I will make a short vid of reflecting j got only two clips left lost the rest when changed comp so people can see be up tonight

#21 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

here you go lost good footage but here is a little clip of what was doing

#22 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

What's everyone's opinion on Mutant Dragonoid card?

#23 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

It's easily replaced by RoFL, but it's good for classes like autocast sages, super novices or something crazy like battle wizard if they get max fireball.

#24 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

Good catch!

Valk manteau if you're a melee class.

Also, different heal effects don't stack unless they are separated by on attack/on hit.

#25 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

It's easily replaced by RoFL, but it's good for classes like autocast sages, super novices or something crazy like battle wizard if they get max fireball.

Yeah the only problem with that one is I'll have to sacrifice 10% aspd from either thorny shield+bison horn+imp/siroma(for CD in mouth) or with bakonowa tattoo.

Or is RoFL worth exchanging one of those for?

Edited by Quoc, 28 September 2013 - 12:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users