• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jizasu

Jizasu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

Do people still do them? Or is everyone is focused f6 atm? I'd like to do Hero's Descent with my WM not only to check I'll still be able to pull off 4k kills per hour but to check if anything's changed and still worth partying there. (Good exp, drops/souls, powders)

Edit: It would also be nice to know where ppl are lvling so I can team make some friends. I'm lvl 46. I'm soo confused about everything u.u and why does almost everything i have have "OLD" on them.

Edited by Jizasu, 28 October 2010 - 10:56 AM.

#2 Kaza

Kaza

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:53 AM

I heard from numerous people it's useless, so I doubt much do them anymore.

#3 Jizasu

Jizasu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:37 AM

I heard from numerous people it's useless, so I doubt much do them anymore.

does taht mean tehy dont drop powders and equips frequently anymore? ATM I'm doing a whole bunch of quests that I have in my journal because I dont feel like doing much x3 plus I'm somewhat of a completionist sometimes

#4 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:...

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:40 AM

does taht mean tehy dont drop powders and equips frequently anymore? ATM I'm doing a whole bunch of quests that I have in my journal because I dont feel like doing much x3 plus I'm somewhat of a completionist sometimes

The drop rate for them has dropped by a lot.

#5 Jizasu

Jizasu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

Crap that sucks. I had a hunch I should have used my HD scrolls and Shields before THQ closed down but I had no motivation to play u.u There goes my chances for some easy powders and souls which I was gonna mostly sell eventually. And maintenance is gonna start soon.... Yay the one day I had time to play too u.u Meh, to be honest I might just use the HDs and Shields so that tehy dont go to total waste... or not xD

#6 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:...

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:24 PM

Crap that sucks. I had a hunch I should have used my HD scrolls and Shields before THQ closed down but I had no motivation to play u.u There goes my chances for some easy powders and souls which I was gonna mostly sell eventually. And maintenance is gonna start soon.... Yay the one day I had time to play too u.u Meh, to be honest I might just use the HDs and Shields so that tehy dont go to total waste... or not xD

You can just grab a decent pt and spam f1 for souls. Since some f1s have two stages it will get kinda boring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users