Summons/Scenery Suggestion - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Summons/Scenery Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aqualayer

Aqualayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

First suggestion: Summons.

When you use a summon in combat and attack the monsters what normally happens (To me at least) is I click on my summon instead of the attacking monster and this normally happens the most when I am being attacked by more then one monster.

I would like it if you could just turn off the ability to click on your summon.  This would mostly only apply to non muse/cleric classes since other class buffs which effect summons (Party member buffs) are applied automatically to them if they are close enough to you.

I am a raider and my Beast summon is big and gets in the way when trying to fight and that is why I came up with this suggestion :no1:

Second suggestion: Scenery.

When fighting monsters on certain maps (Ruins/Temple), the scenery can get in your view and you can not see the monsters without messing around with the camera or the zoom settings.

I suggest that when scenery gets close to the camera (Where it covers up your char) that it turns transparent.

You will then be able to see through the scenery and get a better look at the battle field.

Edited by Aqualayer, 25 September 2013 - 08:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users