Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:19 PM

I dont think itll be difficult for them to do. I mean they already have that timer for "Couples"
I made another guild appropriately named, Accolade.

Had the idea of making guild promotions as a process of Eliminations for inactive players.
Accolade = Trials for activity
Quest = Active low levels
Royals = Active high levels

btw Quest is 54% level 2 guild, we have diligent players, if promoted to a more experienced guild such as Royals, we may have a monstrous roster of activity.

#77 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

I have been doing guild quests since I reached level 56 and have been doing it ever since! Having a hard time reaching level 3 because no one is active anymore.

Which is why I switched playing with my monk but still doing guild quests, all of them.

I think we should have events as well like "Guild Quest Day" or "Daily Quests Day",... etc. And then have all members with the same level join up (assuming they have the exact same quests) or have members with levels close to them team up and do them. I think most of the time people just don't do them because they can be tiring and long.

I think when Devikn is back (or SpeedRacer) we may be able to get some activity back. I don't think moving my monk is a good idea since I am already level 31. Which means close to 3rd job change and then I will stay in Royals, again. :rolleyes: Or I might actually join another guild really, to have more people to interact with and help.

#78 Deleted

Deleted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • LocationVancouver, B.C.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:56 AM

Hi there! Leader of Unity speaking. :P

I was wondering if we could merge our guilds together. Mainly the active players, to bring back some activity in both guilds. My guild isn't doing so bad with activity, but some people are getting bored and may stop soon, so I'd like to suggest a merge between our guilds to make things a little more fun for everyone. Please think it over. :rolleyes:

#79 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:40 AM

I am with this idea.

I think it is great to have 2 guilds helping each other out and there for one another.

Whenever I see the word "merge" this comes to my mind:
Send someone active from Royals to Unity and vice versa. Keep them there to have contact between the 2 guilds easily and to create some bond between them.

I really am not sure how the "merging" happens but I am so for this idea! :rolleyes:

#80 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

Hello guys, tomorrow i'll be back on normal activity.

My girlfriend is leaving today at night, and that means, she will be as well, active in guild.

Hello Polarized, Leader of Unity, I think I've seen your guild around a few times, but I don't know exactly how it works there, do you have any Guild Page or information about your guild.

The merge idea seems fine, and the possible solution for our inactivity problem.

I'm looking forward to it.

Talking more soon.

#81 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:33 PM

That is great to hear! :)

I have seen Unity around a lot lately and I have, personally, played with Polarized. I think the guild is really good and pretty active. Met more than 4 Unity members in less than 3 days and was in a party with them. (Don't remember their names though :) )

I shall update Polarized with this info and let him reply to you with more info. Hope to see you soon in-game.

#82 Deleted

Deleted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:20 PM

I'm working on the page.. Just getting distracted lately. :)

#83 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:20 AM

We need ACTIVITY!

Btw, I want to move my monk to Unity guild. This will happen regardless if we merge or not! :P
I think the more people I know, the more people can help us and the more fun we have!

#84 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:54 AM

Well, since Squint is leaving, Vita(SpeedRacer) seems to be inactive or quit and everytime I log on, I only see 2 or 3 players online, other than me and my gf, my conclusion is: I lost my Vice Leaders, and guild activity.

And my final decision is:

Disbanding Royals and moving the active members to Unity to establish an union with War's guild, Quest.

Quest do be the initial guild, for levels bellow 35 and Unity would be used for members 35+

Before taking this decision, I must know which level and how many % is Unity.

Polarized can specify that for us.

Other things to discuss before this merge is:

- Will there be a shared leader account for whatever guild is staying after the Merge?

- This whole progress involve 3 guilds: Unity, Quest and Royals, which means 3 Leaders, how they will be assigned in the remanence of 2 guilds? I had the idea that Unity/Quest/Royals' leader stay the same and Unity/Quest/Royals' leaders become vices to help in organization of old members and the transferance of new ones (depending in which guilds will remain). But that can be a problem to the current Vice Leaders and shall be discussed with them as well.

Id believe with the Union of our guilds, Inactivity will end and more Interactivity will come.

So, a quick brief:

In order for us to merge, I believe that a guild might be disbanded, out of 3, 2 guilds are enough, 1 guild for lower levels to train together, and the other guild for higher levels to stand together. For that, we need to decide which guild is staying, and the advantage would be of the guild with the most EXP and highest level, to save time and EXP, instead of leveling it over again. The guild shall become one, and our ideas must be cooperated to work as One.

Thats it guys, if everything works fine, the merge will occur.

Polarized and War, Id like to talk to you guys in-game, so we can discuss about the topic.

Edited by Devikn, 21 January 2011 - 06:56 AM.

#85 Deleted

Deleted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

Well, since Squint is leaving, Vita(SpeedRacer) seems to be inactive or quit and everytime I log on, I only see 2 or 3 players online, other than me and my gf, my conclusion is: I lost my Vice Leaders, and guild activity.

And my final decision is:

Disbanding Royals and moving the active members to Unity to establish an union with War's guild, Quest.

Quest do be the initial guild, for levels bellow 35 and Unity would be used for members 35+
Sounds good.. The majority of my active people are 45+

Before taking this decision, I must know which level and how many % is Unity.
Unity is level 3 and has 1098 / 28600 (3.83%).

Polarized can specify that for us.

Other things to discuss before this merge is:

- Will there be a shared leader account for whatever guild is staying after the Merge?
Should there be a shared leader account? I'm on basically everyday and so are my vices. We usually leave the names of the people to be recruited on the guild announcements if they still have to wait their time.

- This whole progress involve 3 guilds: Unity, Quest and Royals, which means 3 Leaders, how they will be assigned in the remanence of 2 guilds? I had the idea that Unity/Quest/Royals' leader stay the same and Unity/Quest/Royals' leaders become vices to help in organization of old members and the transferance of new ones (depending in which guilds will remain). But that can be a problem to the current Vice Leaders and shall be discussed with them as well.

Id believe with the Union of our guilds, Inactivity will end and more Interactivity will come.

So, a quick brief:

In order for us to merge, I believe that a guild might be disbanded, out of 3, 2 guilds are enough, 1 guild for lower levels to train together, and the other guild for higher levels to stand together. For that, we need to decide which guild is staying, and the advantage would be of the guild with the most EXP and highest level, to save time and EXP, instead of leveling it over again. The guild shall become one, and our ideas must be cooperated to work as One.

Thats it guys, if everything works fine, the merge will occur.

Polarized and War, Id like to talk to you guys in-game, so we can discuss about the topic.

When are you usually on? o-o

Edited by Deleted, 21 January 2011 - 06:15 PM.

#86 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

:P oh cool, been afk a few days and now I see this....Awesome!!

#87 Deleted

Deleted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:36 PM

I'd appreciate it if replies came in a bit sooner! I am very busy in-game for there are many things going on at once. New recruits every week.

#88 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

just a heads up about Quest. Almost all the active members are 40+ now LMAO
though they arent willing to swap over. Ill try to convince them.

btw 66% into lvl 2

Edited by Vinsanity808, 21 January 2011 - 09:18 PM.

#89 Deleted

Deleted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:34 PM

just a heads up about Quest. Almost all the active members are 40+ now LMAO
though they arent willing to swap over. Ill try to convince them.

btw 66% into lvl 2

lol not willing to swap over.. okay you talk them into that. XD

#90 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:43 AM

Actually, if they don't want to move into another guild then it is their choice. However, mention that if they DO complain about low level members in the guild... Then that is their fault! :P

Quest and Unity, do you have enough space for the members?
I am assuming only 5 members from Royals, who may be active/semi-active, will move since most of them are dead.

IDEA:
Devikn, how about we kick all inactive members and recruit new, active members to Royals? That way we won't have to disband the guild and will get back our activity.
If you agree to this idea, make my monk the vice please. (yes, it means I won't move to Unity if we go with my idea but will have 3 guilds working together)

Edited by squinty, 22 January 2011 - 01:21 AM.

#91 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:03 AM

When are you usually on? o-o

Yes, I realize then, there is no need to have a shared leader account for it.

Usually i'm always on, but I haven't been on lately since my girlfriend came to visit me. Just the day i'm coming back to my usual activity of being online at least 3 hours per day, my router broke and i'm having issues with connection. This shall be solved soon and by Monday or so, we can talk.

IDEA:
Devikn, how about we kick all inactive members and recruit new, active members to Royals? That way we won't have to disband the guild and will get back our activity.
If you agree to this idea, make my monk the vice please. (yes, it means I won't move to Unity if we go with my idea but will have 3 guilds working together)

Hey bro, yeah, i'll mercilessly kick all the inactive people on the guild and clean the guild up. About new active members to our guild, this may be a little complicated since we lost alot of members due to inactivity.

I might reconsider disbanding the guild, but that doesn't means we won't have an alliance with Unity and Quest.

IDEA ONE

I'm thinking about making it a cooperation work of 3 guilds, instead of making 1 guild of the 3. I realize it would be a little complicated to have 3 leaders in 1 guild.

I'll talk to Polarized and War when I get the chance to talk to them online.

We need to think of ideas for this alliance and if the leaders of Quest (War) and Unity (Polarized) agree on that.

IDEA TWO

I was thinking in making a 4th Guild called Alliance, where we can transfer members from Quest, Royals and Unity there, making these 3 Guilds, secondary guilds, supplying "Alliance" with higher levels from these guilds.

Alliance would have a shared leader account, that would be an alt used only to invite members from the Secondary Guilds to Alliance.

Like that, leaders from Royals, Quest and Unity won't have any trouble in trasferring members to Alliance, and would have total access in the guild's command.

These are my two Ideas. Tell me what you guys think about it.

I'll be on as soon as I can. :P

#92 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:25 AM

Yup, that will be a great thing to do. (kicking inactive members to invite other members who will be more active)

Your ideas are good but I still don't think having a shared account for a guild is necessary. 3 guilds are more than enough really. Have some of the "active" members in your friends list and use that to communicate with all the guilds.

Hope to see you in-game asap! This place reeks of... zombiness.

#93 Deleted

Deleted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

I don't like idea two, I feel like with too many guilds it's going to get messy. I feel better with only 2 guilds, and not 3-4, because it makes things complicated for me.

#94 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:32 PM

My internet issues aren't totally solved. My activity still depend on that, but i can randomly come online.

I decided to do what Squint suggested me to. Kick inactive members and hire new ones willing to join.

I'll set a min level in guild, depending on the level of remaining active members and attempt to start over.

That doesn't means we won't have an Alliance and Cooperation of both guilds, we need to think of ways to do that, but so far, i'm decided to attempt a Revival of my guild.

Still, I have to talk to Polarized, add her/him to my friendlist so we can have interactivity with both guilds.

Our Alliance can feature: Training Together, helping in quests, Fighting in PVP, helping each other in BSQ, and others.

We can just broadcast "Looking For Party" calls in our guild chats, so members could team up to do whatever they want to.

Quest, Royals and Unity would be the only ones involved so far.

That makes me think of a suggestion, for Barunson developing an Union/Alliance of guilds System for Gravity to publish back to us, what might be impossible, who knows....

But that is it.

Everybody agree with that?

#95 Deleted

Deleted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:09 PM

Meh, I guess.

#96 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:59 PM

Meh, I guess.

Don't "Meh" my leader! :P

Dev, could you PLEASE make "SquintMage", a.k.a my priest, into the vice? :( (I said this twice already :( )

Yes, we should kick inactive members and then see how many are left. If we end up with, lets say, 15 members only but not all are active... We can try to get more members to join Royals for a week. If we fail, then we can join one of the guilds mentioned above. (So much for me trying to level up Royals to level 3 :( )

Polarized, why do you think it will be a hassle to have 3 guilds working together? Its not like you have to report to us for every single thing! :(
You can just say "Anyone up for Arka F6?" in the friends list (assuming you have at least one person from both guilds) and they will broadcast the message.

#97 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:42 AM

Sorry Squint, I misunderstood what you said about your Priest =P

Yes, in fact, we are running the proccess of Restauration in the Guild, and as Polarized seems to partially agree in this, we will put on progress, the Alliance of our guilds.

Simple thing, just like Squint said. Requests from any Unity members in my Friendlist would be broadcasted into my Guild Chat, and if anyone is found in the conditions of the request, it would be replied back to the Requester. The same would happen with any Royals or Quest member that would like to Request anything. The message would flow through our Guild Chats, so all the 3 Guilds could interact together.

I know you wanted a Merge, Polarized, it might solve our problems, but lets put this to a test first, because the Merge idea isn't dropped yet. Lets give 1 week starting from today, and if this idea fails, we will do the Merge then.

While that, as Allies, we could point directions in our Guild Pages, such thing as:

"Allied Guilds: Royals, Quest" and there would be the link bringing people interested, directly into the other Guild Pages.

I'll do that right now on this thread.

Hope you guys are liking the idea.

#98 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:58 AM

Thank you for understanding now then, Devikn! :P

I talked to Polarized earlier, not sure if you did in-game. He is willing to merge with Royals ONLY. That was his plan from the beginning. However, I don't see any issue with us, Royals, to have other guilds merging with us. Quest can be part of the merge with Royals only while we, Royals, can be a part of both Unity and Quest.

Hopefully, when I have time and mood, I will look at the list of the members we have in the guild and talk to you about it Dev to see who we should kick and who we should keep. (Since there might be some members who can be considered "Legends" for helping with the guild and making it grow.)

Once Polarized agrees to the merge HERE and acknowledges this, I shall have their guild name (and Quest, if War replies) in my signature to allow people to know about them as well.

#99 Deleted

Deleted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:36 AM

Sorry Squint, I misunderstood what you said about your Priest =P

Yes, in fact, we are running the proccess of Restauration in the Guild, and as Polarized seems to partially agree in this, we will put on progress, the Alliance of our guilds.

Simple thing, just like Squint said. Requests from any Unity members in my Friendlist would be broadcasted into my Guild Chat, and if anyone is found in the conditions of the request, it would be replied back to the Requester. The same would happen with any Royals or Quest member that would like to Request anything. The message would flow through our Guild Chats, so all the 3 Guilds could interact together.

I know you wanted a Merge, Polarized, it might solve our problems, but lets put this to a test first, because the Merge idea isn't dropped yet. Lets give 1 week starting from today, and if this idea fails, we will do the Merge then.

While that, as Allies, we could point directions in our Guild Pages, such thing as:

"Allied Guilds: Royals, Quest" and there would be the link bringing people interested, directly into the other Guild Pages.

I'll do that right now on this thread.

Hope you guys are liking the idea.

Agreeed.

#100 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:26 AM

Someone make an Alliance page/post, where members from all 3 guild can communicate. RSS feed the post :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users