#1 Kiyoshiro

Kiyoshiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYour Monitor O_o
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

So, I've come back after a long hiatus. Now that Noel is released, I am now trying to create a Soul Maker as my third support class. I've done a little bit of testing on the SEA server and reading around this forum and other places, and this is what I have managed to make: http://ro2base.com/b...7.1.3/0.0.0.0.0

Despite that I would like to be more support-oriented, I noticed that the heals are pretty bad when trying them out on the SEA server, so I left all of them at 1. The only questions I have right now are...

1. What's the range of Immunity's shockwave? The part where the damage spreads and hits other enemies while healing allies? Is it really 20m?

2. Where should I spend the last 3 points?

#2 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Sry for very late reply.
Are u going to be pure support oriented or hybrid support oriented?
If u want pure support oriented, i suggest u to drop sacrifice at lvl 1, while put max points in restoration n 3 points in cure (cure lvl 4). Or if u wanna support so perfect, gambling max dispell is not bad either (restoration lvl 4, cure lvl 2). In max level dispel is likely to work than fail.
If u want hybrid support oriented, put 3 points in either mental breakdown/soul extortion. However, i think its better to drop some points of balance link to max the mental breakdown/soul extortion while putting some points in cure. Balance link eventhough sounds good, is not reliable in raid (esp if ur link partner likes to move a lot which may break the link).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users