Aesir and Galajuan bugging the gates and still lost GG - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Aesir and Galajuan bugging the gates and still lost GG

30 replies to this topic

#1 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Even after GMs said no bugging last week, both guilds bugged gates... even after GM made IN-GAME announcement not to bug, they still bugged gate.

Good job Aesir and Galajuan guild leaders, bugging and recalling.

Good job Aesir bugging to get on cliff at Base of Strength.

Now where's my popcorn... this should be interesting.  

#2 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

HUEahuHUAHUaHuAHUauheuahuHUAHUa and now they spam collision private servers in public chat. You exploiters got owned.

LONG LIVE ALL GUILDS EXCEPT AESIR AND GALAJUAN

Edited by jdmtouch, 26 September 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#3 Devonier

Devonier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

Congrats to all :) 

Love you all :x

#4 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

If you can't play by the rules, don't play at all. You'll never get ahead and you only make yourself look bad. I had a lot of respect for Aesir before this WoE. Now I'm very disappointed in them.

Edited by Tiduspeco, 26 September 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#5 Dijkstra99x

Dijkstra99x

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

Love is all we need ^_^

#6 3539130503144650267

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

BUGNAROK=COLLISION  :p_smile:

#7 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

I think its normal to see Galajuan bugging. That is their only way of winning. I feel really bad for flowerboy and his minions.  :rice:

#8 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

BUGNAROK=COLLISION  :p_smile:

455uTmJ.jpg

Edited by 7517130609154355683, 26 September 2013 - 05:38 PM.

#9 Xamata

Xamata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:31 AM

I'm all for war and games, but Aesir & Galajuan took it to a new level by abusing the gate bug in front of the server and GM(s) repeatedly. Hu3Hu3 also recalled on top of the wall, so a 3rd guild bug abusing the gate.
I've got no respect for your guilds anymore or its leaders. Can't wait to see you scrubs change your emblem to ours and your robes, it will be nice to see you little girls play dress up, trying to win any way you can.

#10 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

ost80.jpg

#11 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

This is unnecessary. I really do not know what they say.  Among many errors and bug (abuse). All I can say is: The doors can not be cured. Everything that happens is a chain of consequences that I see lead nowhere. 
Inisisto: I really do not know what they say.

To All: (gm-player) I do not understand you and I see I will never understand.

I believed that this was going to be fun. really this is no longer fun. 

#12 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

It's... "Ain't  nobody got time fo' dat!"

Well.. I'm hispanic like pretty much Aesir and Galajuan...

Shame on them, if they dared do an exploit under direct GM supervision..  I don't want to know what they do in the shadows.

I was thinking on quitting my guild and maybe trying to join Collision or IcE, but seeing this, I claim to stand up from Pokeballs, my guild. We're growing. We progress slowly, but we NEVER stop. We'll get to you.

Spoiler

#13 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

I was thinking on quitting my guild and maybe trying to join Collision or IcE, but seeing this, I claim to stand up from Pokeballs, my guild. We're growing. We progress slowly, but we NEVER stop. We'll get to you.

You're always welcome to join Collision if you decide that's what you want. But if you wanna stay with your guild and try to take us down, we welcome the challenge :) I hope to see your guild in WoE someday!

#14 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

Confirmed: used "half life" to win the first WOE.
then has the nerve to say: We are disappointed. ¿Really?

28rcy9f.jpg

I guess the "woe" yesterday. It is and was the only way he had to prove each BuG. And in that way to try to sience sure what happened the first "woe".
Now what?. I really need this. It looks so.

GM, RO2: Thanks for the help, understanding and comprencion. "I really do not care".

I repeat: with all respect this was not necessary.

Now if I give you the pleasure of answering~

#15 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

Clearly I'm awkward, someone always has to check in order to discover it was. LOL.
Doors that heal, Half Life is active in Emperium's. Anything else? For next please record a video of your woe and show more detail. all helps developers. all of you are liars and I do not blame "Collision" or "Aesir". Anyway both are good players.

need a decent answer from someone in authority really this is no longer fun.

#16 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

really need all this?.

I i was there. Hidden but i was there. And the same thing happened in the beta. The opponent won the castle but lost anyway.
/Defender auto Win. 

Edit:
I keep waiting for a response from someone in authority please do not say the same old thing.

Edited by Athiel, 27 September 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#17 TomCrancy

TomCrancy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

Seems that Aesir was only good when they teamed up with Collision.  

Now they are with Galajuan.  Back to the gutters where they belong.

#18 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProbably at work.
  • Server:Odin Ch.5/7/11 (RO2)

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Might not be someone from an authority, but let me [Break that Illusion] with some facts that [Should already be known].

Healing the Gates, I can't deny that. Those facts are dead on right in front of you. But look at this prospectively. Heals such as LoR, Deluge, Pets are a [Match to Flame] when compared to the possible output of a [Siege Weapon]. Think carefully here. You have LoR and Deluge healing around 500~2k every few seconds, and pets (Ramort at best) healing 4~7k every 5 seconds. Pets don't stack, and most healing buffs don't stack as well (unless they are off different level specs). Compare that to a single [Battering Ram] that can take out 50k every 3 seconds. There is practically no comparison. IF the enemy is able to heal their walls, that means the attackers are not attacking enough (considering 1 RAM is enough to erase all their efforts).

Now, lets move onto the [Half-Half Life] the Emperium matter. That is an Illusion. GM's and Developers have already worked together in the past to [Fix That Bug] during the WoE test season a few months back regarding that (as seen from a certain patch note from the past). Meaning, that issue should not even be brought up, since it was (yes I dare say it) [FIXED]. How do I know this? Collision were the people that contacted the GM's during [WoE test Season] regarding this bug and they in turn issued a [Fix].

EDIT: Regarding you throwing your bug statement back. Let me ask you a question. Despite seeing the several warnings, and the knowledge from [WoE Test Season] (of a certain clan gate skipping and the GM's issuing their initial warning months ago), why continue to ignore them all? Even [Assuming] from "hearsay" that your opponents may be using a loophole such as [Minor Gate Healing], Why stoop to an [Even Lower Level] of abusing more drastic bugs? Not only once, but many times over (and even after warnings)?  Surely even if things went in favor, [Would the end justify the means?]. Only moving forward with total obliviousness is comparable to [Shooting yourselves in the foot]. The very things you [Fought Against], you became [Even Worst] in a sense. This is not me throwing oil into the fire that has apparently been created during this topic, this is just me asking some [Basic Questions] regarding your standpoint and [Reasons].

Now lets see your rebuttal to such [Facts], I'd like to se things from a different perspective.

Edited by Shouichirou, 27 September 2013 - 09:58 AM.

#19 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

Seems that Aesir was only good when they teamed up with Collision.  

Now they are with Galajuan.  Back to the gutters where they belong.

you're right. But this does not happen by who is better or worse. (I invite you to read, pubert!).

"woe" is not working.

Half Life. It is an illusion LOL. I was there.

Edited by Athiel, 27 September 2013 - 09:59 AM.

#20 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Might not be someone from an authority, but let me [Break that Illusion] with some facts that [Should already be known].

Healing the Gates, I can't deny that. Those facts are dead on right in front of you. But look at this prospectively. Heals such as LoR, Deluge, Pets are a [Match to Flame] when compared to the possible output of a [Siege Weapon]. Think carefully here. You have LoR and Deluge healing around 500~2k every few seconds, and pets (Ramort at best) healing 4~7k every 5 seconds. Pets don't stack, and most healing buffs don't stack as well (unless they are off different level specs). Compare that to a single [Battering Ram] that can take out 50k every 3 seconds. There is practically no comparison. IF the enemy is able to heal their walls, that means the attackers are not attacking enough (considering 1 RAM is enough to erase all their efforts).

Now, lets move onto the [Half-Half Life] the Emperium matter. That is an Illusion. GM's and Developers have already worked together in the past to [Fix That Bug] during the WoE test season a few months back regarding that (as seen from a certain patch note from the past). Meaning, that issue should not even be brought up, since it was (yes I dare say it) [FIXED]. How do I know this? Collision were the people that contacted the GM's during [WoE test Season] regarding this bug and they in turn issued a [Fix].

EDIT: Regarding you throwing your bug statement back. Let me ask you a question. Despite seeing the several warnings, and the knowledge from [WoE Test Season] (of a certain clan gate skipping and the GM's issuing their initial warning months ago), why continue to ignore them all? Even [Assuming] from "hearsay" that your opponents may be using a loophole such as [Minor Gate Healing], Why stoop to an [Even Lower Level] of abusing more drastic bugs? Not only once, but many times over (and even after warnings)?  Surely even if things went in favor, [Would the end justify the means?]. Only moving forward with total obliviousness is comparable to [Shooting yourselves in the foot]. The very things you [Fought Against], you became [Even Worst] in a sense. This is not me throwing oil into the fire that has apparently been created during this topic, this is just me asking some [Basic Questions] regarding your standpoint and [Reasons].

Now lets see your rebuttal to such [Facts], I'd like to se things from a different perspective.

I was defending. But you're not the answer I'm looking for. OK.

Edit:
working and honest people missing here.

Edited by Athiel, 27 September 2013 - 10:12 AM.

#21 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

It's... "Ain't  nobody got time fo' dat!"

Well.. I'm hispanic like pretty much Aesir and Galajuan...

Shame on them, if they dared do an exploit under direct GM supervision..  I don't want to know what they do in the shadows.

Spoiler

Lawl that cat! Hai snivs <3 Sorry i couldn't help with the raid last night ;< I finished 2 rhd's and tried to pm u but u were gone ! D:< 

@tidus he can't ditch his lovely guild. I've watched him grow with that guild :P 

#22 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

I was defending. But you're not the answer I'm looking for. OK.

Okay then. You asked for a rebuttal, I simply answered with the facts I gathered.

If you are thinking the [Castle going to the defenders despite the attackers beating it] as a bug, then are far from correct on that [Path].

During that specific battle, the GM's have issued warnings similar to "If you continue bugging, your win is void". Meaning . . . . (oh let me translate that) [Even if you "win" while bugging, you will not "win"]. To put in more simpler terms. Despite all these warnings, the attackers kept moving on with the bugs. Seeing as this, of course the GMs would retaliate while making their win "void". Their chosen method of [Retaliation] is simply not giving them the castle.

Some people may think [Collision Bugged the Emp] when it came to them keeping the emperium. But in actual [Fact], it was the GMs somewhat [Forcing] an emperium retain once they saw their warnings being ignored.

Edited by Shouichirou, 27 September 2013 - 10:17 AM.

#23 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Okay then. You asked for a rebuttal, I simply answered with the facts I gathered.

If you are thinking the [Castle going to the defenders despite the attackers beating it] as a bug, then are far from correct on that [Path].

During that specific battle, the GM's have issued warnings similar to "If you continue bugging, your win is void". Meaning . . . . (oh let me translate that) [Even if you "win" while bugging, you will not "win"]. To put in more simpler terms. Despite all these warnings, the attackers kept moving on with the bugs. Seeing as this, of course the GMs would retaliate while making their win "void". Their chosen method of [Retaliation] is simply not giving them the castle.

Some people may think [Collision Bugged the Emp] when it came to them keeping the emperium. But in actual [Fact], it was the GMs somewhat [Forcing] an emperium retain once they saw their warnings being ignored.

How to make yourself understood. The problem is not with "Collision". I only see errors. Please insist I invite you to read.

#24 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

And I have in-fact read all there was to read. Hence my explanations on the several bugs you so brought up. You wanted information on those bugs, I simply explained them right there.  Now let me redirect that back to you in bracketed "English", [I insist, you should read as well].

Gate Healing: A side effect created from buffs and pets. It used be healed from [WoE supplies], but that got taken out of picture seeing as how that conducted "another bug". To prevent that "bug" from appearing, [WoE Supplies] in turn became unable to be used on gates/emps.

Gate Jumping: This bug indeed does still exists as seen from the various instances it has occurred.

Half-Half Life Emperium: This bug has been discovered back in [WoE test season], has also been reported directly to the GM's and in turn fixed as a result.

Emperium Maintain: This bug was the [Side Effect] of [Gate Healing] ONLY when [Woe Supplies] were applied into the picture. Now that [Woe Supplies] have been disabled, this bug should be inexistent. The reason why the [Emperum Maintain] occurred this time was due to a [Forced Decision] rather than a bug.

#25 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

Gate Healing: A side effect created from buffs and pets. It used be healed from [WoE supplies], but that got taken out of picture seeing as how that conducted "another bug". To prevent that "bug" from appearing, [WoE Supplies] in turn became unable to be used on gates/emps.

Gate Jumping: This bug indeed does still exists as seen from the various instances it has occurred.

Half-Half Life Emperium: This bug has been discovered back in [WoE test season], has also been reported directly to the GM's and in turn fixed as a result.

be honest is not the first time this has happened. (To me you all of you are liars). And the errors just appear and you have to re-arrange. (Study / change / repair). Nothing more, end. 

Edit:
Maybe I can be wrong. But in this case it is not. Anyone else have the odd great sermon for what I just said?.

Edited by Athiel, 27 September 2013 - 10:48 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users