#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

Hello everyone, 

Please help us make a centralized bugs list of new bugs and ongoing bugs. Please write before your post if it is new bug from 9/25 or an Ongoing bug. 

Thank you. 

9/25 currently Reported Bugs:

-Some people are still appearing up in the air or below ground to other users

-Crecentia weapons are lacking Magic Power (need to know if this is intended or not)

-Union points cannot be deleted

-Marine Casual Costume is not displaying colors properly when dyed the same color as the Marine Cap

-SoulLink Devotion will be removed from the target player if it cast on the target player a second time. If SoulLink Devotion is cast twice on a target player, not only will it be removed, but the target player cannot have SoulLink Devotion cast upon them again. 
-
SoulLink devotion comes off target player when you heal the 'linked' target player with Restore

-Santa Bag costume item makes Noel characters disappear and unable to move

-Beast masters are experiencing a bug in Colosseum. When using the “Charge” skill all their other skills become bugged, and they are unable to use any other skill or ability.

-Players cannot search for Noel weapons or armor specifically within the Auction House

-Auction House mail doesn't tell you what was sold anymore. In place of the name of the items it'll now say "@1z"

-Thirster Soul Doll does not have a model in game when a Soulmaker equips it

-Players reporting that quivers are disassembling into Elunium instead of Oridecons again

-Using Alt+Z to remove the game UI will also freeze the hourly reward timer until the UI comes back so that time doesn’t pass for the hourly rewards unless the UI is visible

-Khara Missions for Noel classes shows the Swordsman icon instead of the Alter/Crecentia/Soul Maker icons

-The anvil, artisan table, and other crafting models used in their animation when crafting items are oversized for the Noel race, making the animations not appear properly when used

-Raid Frames are sometimes disappearing for players when they enter into a dungeon or raid. 

-Players are still experiencing other players who have been killed and resurrected, but their character model remains prone in the “dead” animation.

-Crecentia and Soulmaker set gear from raid dungeons lack a set bonus, where as other classes have a set bonus to their armor

Please let us know here if we missed any!

#2 JoshObra

JoshObra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin (SN: UrAwFuL)

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

Ongoing since previous patch (9/11).

• All Noel equipment still unsearchable in Auction House.
  • Character "locks up" in Colosseum. Character does not move (but can "glide walk") nor show any skill animation nor any skills seem to land on target. This is happening too often.
  • Quivers disassemble to "Elunium" instead of "Oridecons"
  • Occasional person appears "invisible" in Colosseum/Raids/etc, but yellow circle appears on person if targeted and can be seen moving around. (No screenshot available.)
  • Item sold/bought name still says "@1" instead of the actual name.

Example:

C2DZBrJ.png?1?1403

Edited by JoshObra, 27 September 2013 - 12:11 PM.

#3 7894130724164638080

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

Ongoing since 9/11 patch:

*** Noel weapons do not show up in the weapon category when you are browsing the auction house 

(like you can see Knuckles, Aura Swords, STaves, ect... but not soul dolls, soul handles, or scythes)

Since 9/25 patch:

I've noticed that my cursor bugs out, like if I take a pandora mallet (or anything that once you right click on it the cursor changes to another icon)

the hammer doesn't show up it will very rapidly switch between the mallet cursor and the normal cursor.

I've only found one thing this is interfering with and that would be applying the thing that put affects onto a jacket (like the +5 int ones and the hp ones)

When I try with ones like that it won't let me apply the affect to the jacket.

#4 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

vajh.jpg

NOEL AOD Set effect missing!

#5 ArukaX

ArukaX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

Since 9/25 patch

Matk missing from lv 50 crescentia epic weapons, and also from the colosseum formula for preset stats, giving us way less matk than they should have inside colo

a pic of both a lv 50 epic scythe missing matk and cres stats in colo showing the lack of matk despite having higher int that str

crescentiabug_zpsc3cf08fd.png

Edited by ArukaX, 27 September 2013 - 06:33 PM.

#6 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

Ongoing bugs:

• People who slide down slopes retain their vertical position and appear to be "floating" to other players. This does affect healing (9/11).
  • Frame Rate Issue (A while now).
  • Right clicking on items to use them randomly causes the character to walk & talk to a nearby NPC (A while now).
  • Party/Raid icons still disappearing (8/28, or even before).
  • When fighting, some characters will get locked into a position, being able to move by "hovering" over the ground but unable to loot. This "locking" is fixed when performing an attack to a new enemy.

#7 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

I've only found one thing this is interfering with and that would be applying the thing that put affects onto a jacket (like the +5 int ones and the hp ones)
When I try with ones like that it won't let me apply the affect to the jacket.

Right-click it, then double left-click it on whatever armor you wish to apply it onto. If this is actually a bug, it's been on-going since I started playing RO2 (May 10th). People have mentioned it before, but it has yet to be fixed. The fact that it functions with a double left-click probably means it's not high priority, either.

Issues since before the 9/25/2013 patch:

- Alt + Z halts the Daily Reward countdown timer. Take a look at the time on the Server Time clock in the upper right corner.

Spoiler

- The icon in the Khara menu is still a Swordsman icon for some reason. This screen-shot is old, but still valid.

Spoiler

- In Colo, I'm getting the "not enough time to cast" notifications, and the "not in range" notifications, when my skills should be off of cool-down, and when people are right next to me. This happens to me more inside Colo than outside of Colo, but it does happen outside of Colo as well. Sometimes I get them for every single skill I have, and I have to move the skills around to fix it. However, sometimes even moving them doesn't fix it, and to do something like moving them in Colo can cost you a kill, or get you killed.

- Tempest stuns before the animation begins, and ends before the animation ends. The skill animation is around 2-3 seconds. Fix it, and Guillotine Fist.

Issues since the 9/25/2013 Patch:

- Most Level 50 Crecentia weapons are not giving Magic Power. Other weapons may also be lacking Magic Power (I've had the Pandora's Scythe since level 25, so I wouldn't know). The majority of the armor now has Int and Str in balance, though.

- Attack Power and Magic Power still aren't being scaled correctly in Colo for Crecentias. I had 2500 Attack Power, and 1500 Magic Power when I first did Colo a few days ago (a day before the Patch). I now have 2,600 Attack Power and 1,700 Magic Power. They should both be the same number, which I'm assuming should be around 2800 realistically. Before the 9/25/2013 Patch, my Attack Power was around 3,400. I understand that it should have been dropped because the stats weren't Crecentia stats, but I don't think it's supposed to be as low as it is now.

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 29 September 2013 - 04:22 AM.

#8 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

Ongoing Problems?

-Monk's Intimidation still doesn't refresh from Summon Spirit Sphere.

-Monk's Lightning Walk not connecting always.

-Monk's G-Fist still problematic.

-Skill Lock in Colo. Happens rarely.

#9 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

These aren't marked as resolved from the bug list updated in 9/18:

1. Invisible players- In fact, these players aren't invisible, but rather off-screen or in the air to other players. (2 weeks)

2. Instead of being in the air, there are reports of characters with half their bodies in the ground. However, in their own screens they look fine. (2 weeks)

7. "Master Looter" setting is not working properly. (2 weeks)

#10 stegosaurus

stegosaurus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channel 8

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

Guardian Runes reset your profession level to 1 (instead of keeping current level/xp) when you use them to change professions.

I'm not sure when it started happening, but the first I heard of it was a few days before the 9/25 patch.

#11 Lucica

Lucica

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

I have one

Alter's first class khara skill quest - Furnunculus

the title for Furnunculus have received already but the khara quest have locked icon instead of the clear icon

My Class is Crecentia

Edit: Tried relogging my character but the khara quest still does not have clear icon

RO2Bug_zps9d5a01e7.jpg

Edited by Lucica, 30 September 2013 - 08:35 AM.

#12 deadscreem

deadscreem

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

since 9/11 patch

If I have "Move by clicking on land" _unchecked_ then when hovering the mouse over NPCs/Players, etc... The character highlights and the mouse icon changes to the quote balloon, but after I move the mouse off of the Player/NPC, it remains highlighted and the quote balloon icon stays. Same for Mobs, They stay highlighted and mouse stays to the sword icon.
If I leave "Move by clicking on land" _checked_ which is the default, then the bug goes away. This never happened before this patch. (can't take a screenshot because the mouse cursor is invisible in screenshots)

Not being able to have "Move by clicking on land" unchecked is very annoying. :(

#13 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Issues before the 9/25/2013 Patch:

Currently Artisan Noels currently have to sit upon a full-sized Norman table, whereas we're supposed to have one that's our size, going by this screen-shot.

Spoiler

I don't think I've ever seen the Soulmaker Soul Doll sit on the table, either.

For reference, here is my own Crecentia:

Spoiler

I've mentioned it before already in a previous bug thread, but Furnunculus is showing as a 3% damage increase at level 5, not a 4% damage increase.

Spoiler

Noels are still missing their English voices, which I do believe was supposed to be fixed in the 9/25/2013 Patch (though, not in the Patch Notes, it was mentioned before the Patch).

Oh yeah, and Monks are still needing many general fixes and bug fixes. Don't forget about that one. They're not the only class out there in need of such fixes, either, but they are the one that has been neglected for far too long. Back when the bugs for Sorcerers' Freeze and Rangers' Ankle Snare that allowed their victims to turn happened, that got fixed pretty soon (though, it occasionally still happens, it used to be constant). Monks should at least get the same respect for their own bug fixes.

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 30 September 2013 - 07:17 PM.

#14 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

I'll be updating this list either tomorrow or Sunday with all the reported bugs. 

#15 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

I'm getting stuck in the loading screen of Long-Distance Flights. I'm listing it here, and hoping I'm not the only one this is happening to.

The screen loads, but it clicks a bunch of times (the sound effects of opening and closing any part of the UI is played repeatedly as it loads), and when it finishes loading, it returns to another loading screen. However, I'm able to jump and hear my character jump, and get on my mount and everything else, however, I can't see anything because it's permanent loading screen, and I'm forced to close the client and start it up again.

I thought it was a one-time thing when it happened last night, but it's happened a total of 3 different times, and oddly enough, it's only happened on my Monk. It worked fine on my Ranger and Crecentia.

#16 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

No exp from CoA (and maybe AoD?)

http://forums.warppo...d-exp-from-coa/

Character moving back to targetted mob every auto attack

http://forums.warppo...ry-auto-attack/

Character going in idle mode after using an item (+ skill queueing not working properly)

http://forums.warppo...-while-chasing/

All those threads have been linked many times and ignored, so I hope you can go through them and include them in the list Zanbee. Ask if you need more details.

#17 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

Missing sound effects of alter, soulmaker, crescentia skills.

#18 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Missing sound effects of alter, soulmaker, crescentia skills.

Or the wrong ones. One of the Soulmaker healing skills has the sound effect of a guy dying from time to time. :p_laugh:  Can't remember which one, though... :p_swt:

#19 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

My white screen problem...I never play this game before...I can't even get to log in screen.

#20 c30709

c30709

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Ongoing since the game launch.

Female warrior aura strikes animation time being slower to male warrior. After being tested with different group of players this animation delay apply to all female warriors.

Male warriors are able to make three aura strikes damage when female warriors are only able to make two aura strike damage.

I do not know whether there's a fix for this already or not. If there is please send me a link to this fix, this glitch has been bothering me since this thread is made.

http://forums.warppo...njoror-save-me/

#21 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Issues before the 9/25/2013:

My Peco Peco Romance hat does this...
Spoiler

Awake: Darkness actually freezes my screen during animation. I've not once seen the animation since the 9/25 Patch. It did this before the 9/25 patch as well, but not every single time. After the 9/25 Patch, my screen freezes during the animation every single time.

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 04 October 2013 - 02:25 PM.

#22 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Soulmaker bugs:

• Soul Link : Devotation - being removed if you are the healing member who got the link, thats not suppoused to happen.
  • Awake : Soul Mate - Beside the Magical Power, Speed, Cast time buffs, theres Physical Power buff which is completly useless for Soulmakers, make it something usefull like 5-10% Crit since our AGI from equips its totally lame. (I'm saying to make it usefull because the Awake of the Crescentia gives only usefull stuff c: )
  • Magical Power being drastically nerfed inside of coloseum.
  • Missing Set Effects from AoD set.
  • All the descriptions of buffs regarding Haste and Vigor are displayed as Agility and Vitality, that might confuse people.
  • Due fail low Magical Power, both Priest's and SM's pet DOT/Dmg is lame, guess that requires a Pet system revamp so i dont expect to have it fixed in next 6months-1 year.

eg: Assasin lvl 3 Mermaid - dmg 3k + Dot 600 | Soulmaker lvl 3 Mermaid - dmg 2k~2.5k + Dot 300-400

Another bugs:

• After using the Skill Reset scroll reward from leveling box, you will lose the Passive buffs of guild, to get them back you will have to re-join the guild.
  • Auction House - Noel (Sm/Crescentia/Alter) items not having a tab in the item filter = you cant search them in AH by using their name.

Edited by Melisax3, 05 October 2013 - 07:46 AM.

#23 Suzy1315

Suzy1315

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

I'm not sure when this started and i just recently came back from a very long ragnarok2 break but...

~sometimes when clicking on a npc to accept a quest my cursor locks on the talking icon and takes a few to go back to the arrow to actually accept it

~on capture quest the mallets don't allow you to attack

~screen sometimes gets stuck on long travel (you can hear your char and people around you but you're stuck on the flight screen)

~Noel equipment in AH bugged

~Lag but we all know that one(this has been since colo implemented and the win8 craziness(dungeon/channel change))

~Floating or underground chars (way to fix this is to run off from the char and then back, much like the npc quest issues that were fixed)

~one the Noel titles while completed shows up as locked in khara list(i cant rightfully remember the name of it atm(Furnuclus i think?))

~ Khara bombs not completing but the path is clear

#24 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

New bug from 9/25:

The item "Pipe" (obtainable from Munel through Chance Coupons) cannot be fused. The screen flashes when "Combine" is clicked, but nothing else happens.

#25 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

New bug from 9/25:

The item "Pipe" (obtainable from Munel through Chance Coupons) cannot be fused. The screen flashes when "Combine" is clicked, but nothing else happens.

Thanks for mentioning it.  I was lke * :OOOO * Raping the combine button I fingergasm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users