How do we get set gears now...? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do we get set gears now...?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JeffRawr

JeffRawr

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:47 PM

So before we get set gear from running missions, but now we dont. Im kinda slow, but how exactly do we get set gears?
Is it from those crystals we get from mission, we have to buy it from the jade merchant? If that's so... aren't those gears white gear? How do we get the orange/blue/green set gears? =/

And if thats the way to get set gear... whats the best place to farm those crystal? =O
Thanks in advance!

#2 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:...

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:53 PM

Gada coins and trading jewels to merchant

#3 iKimiko

iKimiko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationIn a Hole
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern duh~

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

So before we get set gear from running missions, but now we dont. Im kinda slow, but how exactly do we get set gears?
Is it from those crystals we get from mission, we have to buy it from the jade merchant? If that's so... aren't those gears white gear? How do we get the orange/blue/green set gears? =/

And if thats the way to get set gear... whats the best place to farm those crystal? =O
Thanks in advance!

Yeah, you need Gada Coings and Jewels. Just about every MM gives you the jewels, and I think the tier chests you get from combos gives you coins. Also, yes, the gears you get will be white until you craft them, giving them bonuses. Collect souls to craft your gear (don't forget gold), first sucessful craft is green, anything higher then green you might need insurance scrolls (unless you're lucky).

*Edit*
Frogot to mention:

First sucessful craft will bring it to advance (green) after that special (blue) < orange (artifact) < pink (legendary). Remember each time you succesfully upgraded them it costs more souls and gold, also insurance scrolls, or it will break and be lost forever. This applies to weapons as well.

As for echanting, you need armor enchantment power and weapon enchantment powder, those are use to give your armor/weapon +'s that increases their defence/attack power. If I remember correctly +1 to +5 does not require insurance scrolls (maybe +6, but again, need luck). Enchanting shouldn't break your gear, except reset them back to original if failed.

Edited by iKimiko, 28 October 2010 - 01:07 PM.

#4 addididididi

addididididi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:14 PM

Yeah, you need Gada Coings and Jewels. Just about every MM gives you the jewels, and I think the tier chests you get from combos gives you coins. Also, yes, the gears you get will be white until you craft them, giving them bonuses. Collect souls to craft your gear (don't forget gold), first sucessful craft is green, anything higher then green you might need insurance scrolls (unless you're lucky).

The gear you get from the Jewel Merchant will be sealed. The gear you get from using GADA coins will either be regular or sealed much like pre-patch. Also the stats on the Jewel Merchant set are higher than the GADA set (with the monk class they are, not sure about the other classes).

#5 iKimiko

iKimiko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationIn a Hole
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern duh~

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:21 PM

Yeah, that part I don't really know, so thanks for the info xD

#6 JeffRawr

JeffRawr

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:22 PM

Awesome, thanks for the fast replies and detailed too.

#7 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

The gear you get from the Jewel Merchant will be sealed. The gear you get from using GADA coins will either be regular or sealed much like pre-patch. Also the stats on the Jewel Merchant set are higher than the GADA set (with the monk class they are, not sure about the other classes).

I dont think they would have higher max stats. Could be luck on your part that jewel trade got better than Gada coin trade.

#8 addididididi

addididididi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

I dont think they would have higher max stats. Could be luck on your part that jewel trade got better than Gada coin trade.

I'm referring to the stats u get from having 2/3/5/6 pieces equiped. The Jewel Merchant set bonus is higher than the GADA.

#9 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:52 PM

I'm referring to the stats u get from having 2/3/5/6 pieces equiped. The Jewel Merchant set bonus is higher than the GADA.

I require a SS I dont belief cause I've never heard of such a thing.

Edited by iceranger, 29 October 2010 - 03:20 AM.

#10 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:56 PM

I require a SS doe belief cause I've never heard of such a thing.

Count me in.

It might be that you're getting OLD and the new ones confused.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users