4 replies to this topic

#1 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:07 PM

I reached level 20, and I decided to change into a gladiator, I begun the promotion missions, but for my surprise, in mission 2 I have to kill the second mission boss at the port... my question is, if I turn myself into a gladiator at level 21 oe 22, will it affect in my status?? I mean, if warrior inreases +1 pher level, a gladiator will increase +2? and if I turn into a gladiator later, I'll be lossing some extra points?
thanks im new at this!

#2 Jestr

Jestr

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

While I'm not sure about losing out on main stat increases, you get a nice boost to everything just from advancing, so it might make up there. As for skill points, you still get 20 every level. Just don't spend them and you'll still have them. That said, the mission itself is rather easy, and there are usually people willing to help you if you just can't beat him yourself.

#3 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

Thanks, I guess it does affect, I will try to solo it before reaching 21, how many missions are?
if someone knows if it does affect or not, please comment, I'll like to know

#4 Slayze

Slayze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:33 PM

It doesn't affect it.

Even if you change at 25, your stats will be the same as somebody who changed at 20.
Your base stats are dependant on your level and class, not when you changed your job.

#5 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:07 PM

It doesn't affect it.

Even if you change at 25, your stats will be the same as somebody who changed at 20.
Your base stats are dependant on your level and class, not when you changed your job.

thanks, I tried to solo the first mission, but I failed when it was almost done, guess I'll have to wait for further levels... anyone wanna help me? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users