Collision bug abuse

31 replies to this topic

#1 3539130503144650267

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

-Snip- An inappropriate comment once resided here. I was hungry. -Burp-

Edited by VolunteerMod11, 29 September 2013 - 01:34 PM.

#2 Palizangetsu

Palizangetsu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

What they need to do is make half life aoe not be able to deal dmg to emps and aoe heals not to be able to heal emps, these things can be done by mistake or be abused. Guild getting credit for destroying own door isn't a major bug since doing it gives nothing but that should be fixed. Also as for bugging past the door and recalling a guild that is intentional cant be accidentally done you intentionally either pass guild leader for the purpose or the guild leader using the recall that is always a choice. GMs need to state their stance on healing of the gates and fix that if they don't want that in game. The devs need to get their -_- together and fix the bugs thought that was the point of the test WoEs...

#3 IXGHOSTXI

IXGHOSTXI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

its possible that its a second guild with same name collision just diff spelling like instead of small L its capital I = i

#4 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

1. Healing door is allowed, healing builds threat and is counted as "dmg dealt," highest "dmg dealt" gets the "kill."

2. Lets ban Galajuan and Aesir as well, they glitch gate, jump over wall, unlimited guild recall... (all of which Collision didn't do), but nobody's complaining about this.  I wonder why?

Most things can be fixed (half-life splash on emp, glitch past gate, jump over walls), just waiting on devs to fix them.  Meanwhile, guilds should actually organize instead of zerging.  It'll work much better.

#5 IXGHOSTXI

IXGHOSTXI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

1. Healing door is allowed, healing builds threat and is counted as "dmg dealt," highest "dmg dealt" gets the "kill."

2. Lets ban Galajuan and Aesir as well, they glitch gate, jump over wall, unlimited guild recall... (all of which Collision didn't do), but nobody's complaining about this.  I wonder why?

Most things can be fixed (half-life splash on emp, glitch past gate, jump over walls), just waiting on devs to fix them.  Meanwhile, guilds should actually organize instead of zerging.  It'll work much better.

LOL Glitches are not something those guild would know so when you accuse them of cheating when you dont even know what happen then you are just that weak in the head. there were no one around the gate beside Gala and aesir and door is less than 15% hp then a recall came in to get the door down faster but the game got bugged and the door vanished and players went in straight to gold emp when they started to go in gold emp there were members who are talking saying the door is still there. some Gala came back to try and get the door but was unable to attack the door because on their side the door is already gone!. there are still allot of time left but nothing Gala can do since door is not their on 70% of the players. now the challenge comes in. what are you gonna do when you are on this situation? only solution left was get the door and clear the emp. which both was done. but of course only a few people know that and there were no questions asked. later that night when only collision were on and had almost same attendance when they woe obviously the gm decided to give them the emp. now all the cheating collision are doing nothing gets done but when other guild does something unexpected they get blamed. btw where did you get the idea that Gala jump over the wall? can you explain what happen? and who are you to say that guilds are not organizing? trying getting off your horse and don't talk like you know what happen.

#6 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

Once again... i'll ask once again.... "I don't see why healing gates and -_- would be considered a "bug" when the healing amount compared to hp is so minimal. Even the concept of it boggles me however. RO1 we were able to use sanctuary on the emp, why is it a *bug* in ro2? Am I missing some piece of information here? Are my LOR's and Del's suddenly healing 50k a second?"

Sorry bud... did you think those screenshots would get an entire guild banned? For healing like a pathetic 3k per lor? being able to heal emperiums have been a concept of RO1, and it seems so in RO2 as well. Doesn't seem to be so disaterous as all you guys make it out to be either. So tell me, how is that a bug? Or are you simply so desperate to win WOE and so filled with game rage that you have to make every effort to get us banned? 

#7 Palizangetsu

Palizangetsu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

LOL Glitches are not something those guild would know so when you accuse them of cheating when you dont even know what happen then you are just that weak in the head. there were no one around the gate beside Gala and aesir and door is less than 15% hp then a recall came in to get the door down faster but the game got bugged and the door vanished and players went in straight to gold emp when they started to go in gold emp there were members who are talking saying the door is still there. some Gala came back to try and get the door but was unable to attack the door because on their side the door is already gone!. there are still allot of time left but nothing Gala can do since door is not their on 70% of the players. now the challenge comes in. what are you gonna do when you are on this situation? only solution left was get the door and clear the emp. which both was done. but of course only a few people know that and there were no questions asked. later that night when only collision were on and had almost same attendance when they woe obviously the gm decided to give them the emp. now all the cheating collision are doing nothing gets done but when other guild does something unexpected they get blamed. btw where did you get the idea that Gala jump over the wall? can you explain what happen? and who are you to say that guilds are not organizing? trying getting off your horse and don't talk like you know what happen.

There is a window on the right showing health of all things in WoE so that is no excuse and if you don't have the first gate down then you clearly shouldn't have the second gate down to get into the emp room so if even the first gate wasn't intentional the second gate was... And you don't seem to understand the difficulties of trying to half life stuff down without the splash dmg hitting the emp and not using aoe heals around the emps.

#8 Garahe

Garahe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationAlberta Ch.10

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

unlimited guild recall..? STUPID COMMENT EVER I'VE READ ON FORUM! 

#9 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

unlimited guild recall..? STUPID COMMENT EVER I'VE READ ON FORUM! 

Whatever Galajuan boy just die while getting grass plsz..

#10 Garahe

Garahe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationAlberta Ch.10

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

Whatever Galajuan boy just die while getting grass plsz..

Funny Guy! Its four vs one kiddo... Its clear that your comment has nothin to do with the topic, wanna hurt my feeling kiddo  well you just Failed!  

Edited by Garahe, 01 October 2013 - 12:55 PM.

#11 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

We got screenshot that Collision have this buff called *Porkbelly*. So you naughty boys should shut up or else you know what will happened. :D You know who you are :D

#12 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

We got screenshot that Collision have this buff called *Porkbelly*. So you naughty boys should shut up or else you know what will happened. :D You know who you are :D

Don't start it .

#13 Dontcare01254

Dontcare01254

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

I wanna see this.

#14 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I wanna see this.

#15 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

I wanna see this.

#16 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

I wanna see this.

This is interesting. Flower boy is hack back.  :ok:

#17 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

Enrage (+650% AP) Buff (??)

#18 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Just f... Show it lol

#19 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

Just f... Show it lol

^

Blow us away with your pic please

#20 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

http://i.imgur.com/UERwEfL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/c0rYYfU.jpg

tumblr_mbin9gDwlj1qkgufio1_500.gif

#21 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

That gif is just so disturbing .

#22 Dontcare01254

Dontcare01254

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

This is interesting. Flower boy is hack back.  :ok:

Do I know you? lol

#23 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

Do I know you? lol

Don't mind him Boss Y3H. He really find ways to be notice. 

Like i said from the other thread post. Our guildies got those buff + permanent stun debuff. Someone is fooling with our guildies. We already talked to bear regarding that incident + we send tickets + screen shots of what happened

. And for you xdada,you really smell like a rotten fish. :D I mean, what are you doin in Ch 10 Alberta? Ready to take screenies? ohh! I really think you are collaborating with the suspect or is it you?

#24 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Don't mind him Boss Y3H.

His IGN is in his signature. Rofl

EDIT : Waiting for pics still

Edited by KuroHono, 08 October 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#25 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Don't mind him Boss Y3H. He really find ways to be notice. 

Like i said from the other thread post. Our guildies got those buff + permanent stun debuff. Someone is fooling with our guildies. We already talked to bear regarding that incident + we send tickets + screen shots of what happened

. And for you xdada,you really smell like a rotten fish. :D I mean, what are you doin in Ch 10 Alberta? Ready to take screenies? ohh! I really think you are collaborating with the suspect or is it you?

Show us please, we're still waiting.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users