10/2 Twilight Zone Debut Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

10/2 Twilight Zone Debut Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
343 replies to this topic

#26 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

You are traveling through another dimension,

A dimension not only of sight or sound but of mind. 

A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.

That's the signpost up ahead: You are entering the Twilight Zone.

On this day in 1959, the pilot episode "Where is Everybody" aired on CBS. Following a lost astronaut in a seemingly empty world, it set the stage for the show to come. Cheesy narration, suspenseful storylines and twist endings that would make even M. Night Shamalyan groan would define Rod Serlings endlessly corny but legendary tv sci-fi/horror/mystery anthology series. 

If you ask anyone today about the Twilight Zone, they'd probably be able to conjure up images of a sweaty William Shatner insisting that there is a "man on the wing" or the poor man who survived the apocalypse but ends up breaking his only pair of glasses or that the benevolent aliens had more in mind for dinner than the humans though. 

The Twilight Zone is essential Americana, weaving the cold war dread and mistrust of post-war technology into 30 minutes (or a not as good 60) of black and white television. Rod Serling's deadpan and cornball narration of the show, the twists and the amazing writing by guys like Richard Matheson (I am Legend) made this one of my favorite shows to watch growing up. It spawned a John Landis movie, an amazing pinball table, imitations like the Outer Limits and a delightful ride in California and Florida: 

On to the Notes!

-Fix for Fallen Angel Wings effects to match description

MORE TO COME....

can you please change the spotlighted map to something else this weeks spotlight is lame..... why dont you try Geffen in spotlight again soon its a great place to have spotlighted it has alot of dungeon maps that are pretty high up there for people to go and level up easily

#27 Johnzor

Johnzor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2151 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Spotlights are monthly, not weekly. They probably won't change it until next week since Lighthalzen spotlight came in a week late as well.

#28 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Everytime in every post in all forum, always i see him/her posting is a "superiority" harassment to everyone... or am i wrong?
jesus people are here to play and get a friendly place to spent their time, not to get annoyed by people really...

Um, no. I answered the question, you just read it bitchy.

But I am superior heuheuehueuhe.

Edited by Ambur, 30 September 2013 - 04:25 PM.

#29 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Spotlights are monthly, not weekly. They probably won't change it until next week since Lighthalzen spotlight came in a week late as well.

Lighthalzen is the wrost place idky anyone would want to request it. even though biolabs is there but still no one ever actually goes there much very often its a waste of a spotlight month putting that there

#30 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

I personally love the LHZ spotlight and I hope it stays for its full duration as any other spotlight c:

Also yeah Silent Breeze doesn't proc on bosses/mvps anymore, so can we get it unblocked?

#31 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

Man I loved Twilight Zone as a kid! =D

Lighthalzen Spotlight is amazing. Ive seen ppl in BIO2 try to farm for RTs, (Scary)BIO3 for bigxbows and BIO4 for creeper bows/sin cuffs/blood thirsts.  :rice:

#32 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Lighthalzen is the wrost place idky anyone would want to request it. even though biolabs is there but still no one ever actually goes there much very often its a waste of a spotlight month putting that there

Speak for yourself.

#33 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Lighthalzen is a great spotlight for farming. If you want a spotlight for leveling literally the only one that could be good is Dicastes but even then no one would leave their precious turn ins for it so... ( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Though I guess a Geffen spotlight would be great too considering how many maps it could extend to. But imo a spotlight like that shouldn't be let to waste when those in school/college/uni or whatever crap are busy. December or next summer maybeh?

Edited by Toxn, 30 September 2013 - 05:03 PM.

#34 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

exp event staying or leaving?

#35 Ali0510

Ali0510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationAussieLand
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

can you please change the spotlighted map to something else this weeks spotlight is lame..... why dont you try Geffen in spotlight again soon its a great place to have spotlighted it has alot of dungeon maps that are pretty high up there for people to go and level up easily

I'd love a Geffen Spotlight, If it Inc. Orc Dungeon / Orc Villiage

#36 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

When you open storage in postal annex, the Kafra illustration doesn't go away.

Also can renewal server be updated with the correct map for destroyed Morroc? It's been using classic Morroc all these years.

#37 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

Everytime in every post in all forum, always i see him/her posting is a "superiority" harassment to everyone... or am i wrong?
jesus people are here to play and get a friendly place to spent their time, not to get annoyed by people really...

is that refferance towards me?? all i did was make a suggestion nothing more...

I believe it was in reference to the person & quote.

Doesn't appear there has been anything added to maintenance yet. Surely you guys have plans to do something other then fix the FAW :xd

Could you at least respond to my post?

#38 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

I'm pretty sure the "more to come" is going to be replaced closer to maintenance time, since today is still Monday...but you know, that's just someone patiently stating something.

#39 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Lighthalzen is a great spotlight for farming. If you want a spotlight for leveling literally the only one that could be good is Dicastes but even then no one would leave their precious turn ins for it so... ( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Though I guess a Geffen spotlight would be great too considering how many maps it could extend to. But imo a spotlight like that shouldn't be let to waste when those in school/college/uni or whatever crap are busy. December or next summer maybeh?

Lighthalzen spotlight is good for only one thing farming ygg seeds thats all i see from it and there are only maybe 3 maps total to Lighthalzen fields

While on the other Hand Geffen has OMG!! i lost count of maps almost 39 places to go so it would be alot better place and chance to get better farming and grind exp in geffen.

Lighthalzen SUCKS!!!!!

Edited by smackthis, 30 September 2013 - 06:35 PM.

#40 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

Can we add in a downvote button again?

I think it'll help newbies and possibly GMs to know who to listen to 8D

Edited by Sapphic, 30 September 2013 - 06:41 PM.

#41 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

You are traveling through another dimension,

A dimension not only of sight or sound but of mind. 

A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.

That's the signpost up ahead: You are entering the Twilight Zone.

On this day in 1959, the pilot episode "Where is Everybody" aired on CBS. Following a lost astronaut in a seemingly empty world, it set the stage for the show to come. Cheesy narration, suspenseful storylines and twist endings that would make even M. Night Shamalyan groan would define Rod Serlings endlessly corny but legendary tv sci-fi/horror/mystery anthology series. 

If you ask anyone today about the Twilight Zone, they'd probably be able to conjure up images of a sweaty William Shatner insisting that there is a "man on the wing" or the poor man who survived the apocalypse but ends up breaking his only pair of glasses or that the benevolent aliens had more in mind for dinner than the humans though. 

The Twilight Zone is essential Americana, weaving the cold war dread and mistrust of post-war technology into 30 minutes (or a not as good 60) of black and white television. Rod Serling's deadpan and cornball narration of the show, the twists and the amazing writing by guys like Richard Matheson (I am Legend) made this one of my favorite shows to watch growing up. It spawned a John Landis movie, an amazing pinball table, imitations like the Outer Limits and a delightful ride in California and Florida: 

On to the Notes!

-Fix for Fallen Angel Wings effects to match description

MORE TO COME....

Budhist monk...

On to the notes.

#42 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Lighthalzen spotlight is great! Leveled from 70-95 in 30 minutes for biochem and sinx!

#43 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

Lighthalzen spotlight is great! Leveled from 70-95 in 30 minutes for biochem and sinx!

still its way out of the way and those Rafflesia hurt it makes people not wanna go there and level

#44 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

How is it out of the way? Prontera -> Juno -> Lhz or VIP warps from Eden. We already don't have to put up with airship bs on renewal. 

#45 Einherhart

Einherhart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 768 posts
  • LocationHamilton, NZ
  • Server:My Own Uprising

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Oda can you guys balance the spawn rate in Low TI because like for the current Low TI monsters Stem Worm and Novus, once we got 400 counts on the Stem Worm our Novus count is only around 130-ish  :p_sleep:

#46 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

TO OUR DEAREST ODA!!!

here is a good Idea for this weeks Turn in Spawn for Gramps, for the low level turn in.

70-100 Cramps,Dark Priest or Marionette, Skel Prisoners

101-125 Raydric, Bloody Knight,Mini Demon, also never seen this in a mid level turn in >>Wakwak<<

the rest im not so sure with but taht right there sounds like a good match for the mid and low level turn in since we never see cramp around nor we ever seen Wakwak before in a turn in map

Edited by smackthis, 30 September 2013 - 07:04 PM.

#47 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

What the hell is going on with the server. Can't play again. I just felt like I was "traveling through another dimension & time". My character was walking in circles & wouldn't go where I wanted him too. Looks like another day of lost play...

here is a good Idea for this weeks Turn in Spawn for Gramps, for the low level turn in.

70-100 Cramps,Dark Priest or Marionette, Skel Prisoners

101-125 Raydric, Bloody Knight,Mini Demon, also never seen this in a mid level turn in >>Wakwak<<

the rest im not so sure with but taht right there sounds like a good match for the mid and low level turn in since we never see cramp around nor we ever seen Wakwak before in a turn in map

They have a TI Suggestion Thread for this ;)

Edited by Razzez, 30 September 2013 - 07:04 PM.

#48 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

How is it out of the way? Prontera -> Juno -> Lhz or VIP warps from Eden. We already don't have to put up with airship bs on renewal. 

Lol people are Lazy i know i sure am lazy alot of the time...

#49 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

What the hell is going on with the server. Can't play again. I just felt like I was "traveling through another dimension & time". My character was walking in circles & wouldn't go where I wanted him too. Looks like another day of lost play...

They have a TI Suggestion Thread for this ;)

lol that was rude of me i forgot to make Oda feel special i put our dearest oda Lol

Maybe he will take what i said for the turn ins for next week i wanna get a cramp card and i do wanna see Wakwak in the mid level turn in map this week if possible

#50 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

I wasn't lagging. Sounds like a personal problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users