Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

:p_omg:

Wait, I'm a little confused there.

Yeah unable to exchange what to blood points?

#27 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

1. Fallen Fortress
A. Hunting field "Fallen Fortress" will be implemented
  i. You can enter Fallen Fortress by talking to NPCs (Dawn Knightage’s Marco, Sunset Knightage’s Dennis) located in front of Prontera Knightage in Prontera City.
ii. The Fallen Fortress is a hunting field, where players can obtain items through hunting.

In before hunting field is full of people using pets.

#28 Shinui

Shinui

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

jenga1.jpg

Keep pushing it

#29 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Not sure why they're introducing new content without fixing the issues of the current content.

Sigh.

s'that a corset you're wearing? that's so..

Spoiler

#30 GQsport

GQsport

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationS.Cali

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Releasing a new dungeon so the gap between the elite and the new players become greater? They have a hard time finding parties for the low level dungeons already, which on my free time I go around helping new players finish, because they cannot find a party and I know how that feels. I also do it because I enjoy this game and I don't want it to die. (Its something I believe the GM's should be doing instead of corruption we have all seen on other posts or hear about in the game). Really reconsider pleasing the few so the new players can have a fighting chance think about how many guilds do woe for example, if you don't the elite can play by themselves and this game will die anyways, granted I understand the elite pay lots of money to play this game but slow your roll and fix the current bugs in the game first before releasing new content. Players may not agree with what I'm saying here but that's just my opinion.

Edited by GQsport, 01 October 2013 - 02:08 AM.

#31 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

^ Nice bike you look a lot more elite to me.

#32 PipPip

PipPip

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

3. Events

A. Events ending

i. Colosseum Burning Event

-Unable to exchange to BP points anymore

Unable to exchange WHAT to BP???

#33 Uberkafros

Uberkafros

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

Daily raid reset should remain permanent at least the normal mode.It's easier to find a party for baphomet than to do a true dungeon.

#34 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

You won't be able to use BP to buy the the Colosseum Burning Costume Headgears anymoar (You know, the ones you can buy for like 25kBP~52kBP, One rune slot).

#35 Stickynote

Stickynote

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

Prepare for big patch error after maintenance..and some gift bugs..

#36 Kirhito

Kirhito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

Is there any way you guys can tell them to look at frame rate issues too? Its been going for months now. Or is it gonna be worse once Fallen Fortress is implemented? We had a major bug fest when it came on SEA. Im hoping it wouldnt be the same here, coz that was the time when most players from Sea left the server.

Please dont give us MOAR of them bugs. T-T

#37 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Odin-Ch13

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

Gravity: "Issues ... ? uhhhh. HERE HAVE SOME NEW CONTENT MAYBE* THIS ONE WON'T HAVE ISSUES JUST IGNORE THAT OTHER CONTENT

..gibe us moniz in the process pls and ty"

* "here have some new issues that we won't ever fix no matter how much you pay us because whatever bro"

Edited by nubbykiddo, 01 October 2013 - 07:37 AM.

#38 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Well I know I am being dangerously optimistic, but the noel patch didn't kill the game on IRO2, I hope

they documented what happened with the Fallen Fortress patch, and it can be implemented with few bugs.

Edited by NuwaChan, 01 October 2013 - 07:38 AM.

#39 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

I like this patch it adds much needed farmy map content with another way to beef up our characters. Bug fixing is ongoing i just hope new content is less bugged so devs can catch up.

#40 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Technically, WP didn't do anything wrong. Its the Devs that we have to hunt and kill complain to. Mind you as much as I want to bash and annoy WP, WP is just a bridge that connects us to the Devs. What WP should do is let the devs know/fix major issues in the game, rather than releasing more Kafra items and  releasing new game content. WP say no to money and take action! That is all from me.

#41 PipPip

PipPip

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

You won't be able to use BP to buy the the Colosseum Burning Costume Headgears anymoar (You know, the ones you can buy for like 25kBP~52kBP, One rune slot).

Thank you, very much!

#42 Mawnies

Mawnies

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAlberta Channel 3

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

Bug Fix > New Content > Kafra Items 

Hi Devs just summarized everything for you guys to know what the community wants. I really really really hope the Devs will understand this now.  :heh:

#43 ESeion

ESeion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Hi Devs just summarized everything for you guys to know what the community wants. I really really really hope the Devs will understand this now.  :heh:

Your did it wrong, they got it in the inverse order at the dev's headquarters.

Kafra Items > New content > bug fix

#44 Timmmt

Timmmt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

Releasing a new dungeon so the gap between the elite and the new players become greater? They have a hard time finding parties for the low level dungeons already, which on my free time I go around helping new players finish, because they cannot find a party and I know how that feels. I also do it because I enjoy this game and I don't want it to die. (Its something I believe the GM's should be doing instead of corruption we have all seen on other posts or hear about in the game). Really reconsider pleasing the few so the new players can have a fighting chance think about how many guilds do woe for example, if you don't the elite can play by themselves and this game will die anyways, granted I understand the elite pay lots of money to play this game but slow your roll and fix the current bugs in the game first before releasing new content. Players may not agree with what I'm saying here but that's just my opinion.

Fallen Fortress isn't a raid dungeon, there isn't any new gear to acquire. If you plan on doing it though, you'll probably want a big group to farm the crystals needed to break the invulnerability on the bosses, since the mobs are pretty strong and spawn endlessly.

How it works:
The goal is to kill the Queen, but she has an invulnerability buff. To break it, you must collect 10 crystals from the Dimensional Immortals, who also have an invulnerability buff. To break that, you have to collect crystals from the Dimensional portals in the map that spawn mobs endlessly. Bring the whole guild for a grand ole time.

You might be able to skip all of that if you have a Crescentia, since the Raw Tilt skill has a secret ability (it cuts through invulnerablity buffs like that of RatMaster and the MiniMongi speakers).

Your prize is a chance to get a permanent mount (not in your patch notes) and the ability to summon the Queen. The drop rate is low, and the Queen has a long respawn time (several hours). Not very many people have the mount on SEA, as most people just ignore the map entirely. You can farm Undead Executor and Deviruchi DNA Fragments there easily, though.

Edited by Timmmt, 01 October 2013 - 02:21 PM.

#45 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Kafra>content>/<bugs

Kafra items are planned out to keep the game funded.

Content is made and released trying hard to hit deadlines.

Bugs are fixed as they are able to.

You do know alot of players leave and don't come back just as much because of lack of content as bugs. I personally never logged out because of the minor bugs we are experiecing but i did log out for lack of meangiful activities. It's a balancing act sure but dont think they can put their operation on hold just because of bugs alone.

Edited by Haboob, 01 October 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#46 GQsport

GQsport

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationS.Cali

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

Fallen Fortress isn't a raid dungeon, there isn't any new gear to acquire. If you plan on doing it though, you'll probably want a big group to farm the crystals needed to break the invulnerability on the bosses, since the mobs are pretty strong and spawn endlessly.

How it works:
The goal is to kill the Queen, but she has an invulnerability buff. To break it, you must collect 10 crystals from the Dimensional Immortals, who also have an invulnerability buff. To break that, you have to collect crystals from the Dimensional portals in the map that spawn mobs endlessly. Bring the whole guild for a grand ole time.

You might be able to skip all of that if you have a Crescentia, since the Raw Tilt skill has a secret ability (it cuts through invulnerablity buffs like that of RatMaster and the MiniMongi speakers).

Your prize is a chance to get a permanent mount (not in your patch notes) and the ability to summon the Queen. The drop rate is low, and the Queen has a long respawn time (several hours). Not very many people have the mount on SEA, as most people just ignore the map entirely. You can farm Undead Executor and Deviruchi DNA Fragments there easily, though.A

ah ic didn't know it wasn't a dungeon thanks for the info its very helpful.

#47 Mawnies

Mawnies

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAlberta Channel 3

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

Kafra>content>/<bugs

Kafra items are planned out to keep the game funded.

Content is made and released trying hard to hit deadlines.

Bugs are fixed as they are able to.

You do know alot of players leave and don't come back just as much because of lack of content as bugs. I personally never logged out because of the minor bugs we are experiecing but i did log out for lack of meangiful activities. It's a balancing act sure but dont think they can put their operation on hold just because of bugs alone.

Hey Mr I know a lot of things, you didn't get what i was saying earlier, of course everybody wants new Content but what i mean is they need to prioritize Bug fixing before they release new contents then after that they can release new items on kafra shop, but what people see every update is MORE on Kafra Shop item than new Game Contents, and LESS Bug Fix.  They're doing it the wrong way just like what ESeion was saying up there.

#48 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hey Mr I know a lot of things, you didn't get what i was saying earlier, of course everybody wants new Content but what i mean is they need to prioritize Bug fixing before they release new contents then after that they can release new items on kafra shop, but what people see every update is MORE on Kafra Shop item than new Game Contents, and LESS Bug Fix.  They're doing it the wrong way just like what ESeion was saying up there.

I do get what you are saying just you arent being realistic. I think if fixing every bug before releasing content was feasible they would of done it. Kafra shop updates are already complete and will always be higher on the priority list since it keeps the game running.

#49 kio414

kio414

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

So whats with this Halloween box? Please clearify what we can obtain from it -.- 

#50 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

The majority of Kafra Shop items that we get exist already, and are most likely on an automated implementation schedule, at least from the sound of things the CMs say when people complain about new Kafra Items over Bug Fixes. I could be wrong, but such a thing exists in a few other MMOs.

That being said, Bug Fixes are a bit harder to tackle. The fact of the matter is that while this game has mass bugs (those affecting everyone on a large scale), there are just as many only affecting 90% of the population, or only affecting 1%, or just one person. Certain bugs can be individual, and those take time to narrow down. This goes for all MMOs out there, old, and new alike.

We may be getting patches from other versions of the game, but people don't consider that we have content others don't, but lack content they do have, while we've also implemented certain content in different orders than the other versions. This is why we lack some bugs they had, while we also managed to have bugs they didn't ever have. Due to this, even general bug fixes can be more difficult, because they have to find them from scratch. It would be easy if they knew where to look based on the experiences gained from bugs of the other versions of RO2, but the fact is, bugs differ (in small or large ways) from version to version.

Then again, while it may take time to fix these bugs, there's always the possibility that they may be procrastinating... :p_swt: Or, perhaps they have a different priority list than we do.

Kafra Shop items already exist, though they pick and choose which ones we get, such as having Super Large Bags instead of Very Large Bags (a 25 slot bag, paired with a Slot Expansion item that adds 5 slots, that can be used on the bags multiple times), and we also didn't get Bomb No. 99, while the other versions did (or well, I think at least one of them did, just not sure which one). Fact is, though, if it is indeed automated, and nothing new created, then this isn't even on their priority list since the only thought that needs to be put into it is which items to implement, and which items to not implement.

So, the real priority list lies between bug fixes and new content.

Too bad guild capes aren't on their priority list, or balancing classes... :p_err:

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 01 October 2013 - 07:59 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users