#51 Kalamithy

Kalamithy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMadrid
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

So, the real priority list lies between bug fixes and new content.

descarga.jpg

#52 7034130818020750223

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Meanwhile... hello unannounced maintennance that is apparently back to weekly.

#53 MarxNathan

MarxNathan

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

Dammit.. no anouncement on fb nor on forums.. for maintenance..

:Emo_14:  :Emo_14:  :Emo_14: 

geez.. it wont hurt to announce one..  <_<

#54 TaroBubbleTea1

TaroBubbleTea1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Server:Ch. 1/4/8

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Shoot.. if the maintenance is today then..... Ff--- I should have bought the pipe before it left-- I was just waiting a bit before getting too.. ><

#55 jomss

jomss

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Odin/Freyja

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

anyone have any idea how long will the maint take?

#56 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

its only for woe anyway this maintenance

#57 4570130502214651060

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

Of course I log in then it says that it is going down. Only got to play for like 3 min T.T

#58 Vanillarox

Vanillarox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on a train.
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

Sorry, but we've had the flying in the air glitch for a month now. I am 100% convinced that fixing such a necessary bug does NOT require a month of development time. Furthermore it is rather high priority, as is fixing it so that raid bosses can't be stunned and frozen to death. Why bother releasing new content if scrubs can bug their way through it?

I get that the CMs are trying to get us to be optimistic and have faith in the developers. I've been here since May, when this game was first released in North America. I've been a champion of the game for a while. But when people are no longer accepting my class to raids, when everyone's newest goal is to score an Embus and get their cooldown to 30, when CMs/GMs expect us to deal with our party members flying in the air, our patience wears a bit thin.

Personally speaking, the developers aren't getting enough flack. Do you honestly think any other company could get away with this kind of crap? The developers should be on their hands and knees praising whatever deity they believe in, thanking the community for even putting up with this much. We do, in part, pay their salaries. We have a right to complain.

Let me summarize what this Hunting Ground will be like.

We will have a collection of players with the most Eremes, Giant Driller, Lamort and Embus pets dominating, whereas the lesser collection of players with possibly similar pets will struggle. Don't even want to think about players without stun/freeze pets in those situations.

I understand that new content keeps people active, but you know what makes people inactive and cranky? The same damn bugs staying in game for over a month along with a broken, easily exploited system that helps promote the gap between players. How is it fair that the FS Priest who had recently cleared PvE H is unable to get into a CoA party because he/she lacks an Embus of Ruin? Sure, this player could try to scour around looking for like-minded players, but it is not an easy task, especially with everyone advancing at a faster and much easier rate. This is such an amazing issue, I am surprised there was not an emergency patch. Literally every day that goes by, another player/guild is getting the best gear in the game by abusing this crappy system.

How the hell is this not a massive priority? This entire collection of patch notes is complete crap. I sure as hell hope we see a fix in these notes by the 10th of October. Otherwise I, along with many players I imagine, are just out. Get it together already. There is absolutely no reason to implement this new content while such game breaking mechanics are still in place. Does no one at WarpPortal or Gravity see this? What's it going to take? Does this game need to crash and burn before anyone at WarpPortal and Gravity fully understands what the problem is? I am just blown away.

Edited by Vanillarox, 02 October 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#59 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

For those talking about the emergency maintenance on 10/2, please migrate here to talk about it: http://forums.warppo...es-october-2nd/

#60 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

About the BP points headgears.

Do you know if there will be more in the future?

Also, expecting the impossible, if that were to happen, would they add them to the showroom so we can see how they look before buying them?

#61 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Will these pumpkin titles be like Mayor Plumberge? :D -missed out on mayor due to being poor-

#62 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

B. Events Starting

i. Halloween Event (10/10-11/6)

A. You can get the Halloween quest from NPC Pupu and Jack in Alberta

B. Halloween Event info

1. You can collect pumpkins via several ways during the event. 

-Hunting Monsters (You can get Rotten Pumpkins)

-Daily Event Quest  (You can get Rotten, Fresh, and Glittering Pumpkins)

-Kafra sales (Halloween Pumpkin Box- can get Fresh, Glittering, and Blessed Pumpkins)

2. The following are the different pumpkin tiers: Rotten Pumpkin--> Fresh Pumpkin --> Glittering Pumpkin --> Blessed Pumpkin

(you need 10 Rotten Pumpkins for 1 Fresh Pumpkin, 10 Fresh for 1 Glittering, 10 Glittering for 1 Blessed)

3. You can get limited edition Khara titles through refining of the pumpkins.

*details coming soon.     

This better not be some BS P2W Only obtainable/Hunt(LOL) more like buy boxes only to get like Mayor Plumberge Title...

#63 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Mayor Pumpkin Title.

#64 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

This better not be some BS P2W Only obtainable/Hunt(LOL) more like buy boxes only to get like Mayor Plumberge Title...

One would hope that the title would be a 10>10>10>10 conversion, as opposed to 10>10>10>100 for the title. A lot easier to get for the F2P people.

#65 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Well considering they haven't revealed the drop rate, how many Blessed Pumpkins we need to gather, the stats of the title and if it's a prefix or suffix title makes me a very skeptical player.

#66 sinkie52hell

sinkie52hell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

OMG is the pumpkin title stackable with the normal khara titles AND the mayor plumberg title? this is so.... epic!

I bet the stats on pumpkin would be +80 for all and +160 for VIT. pay2win pwnage on the way. 

Edited by sinkie52hell, 03 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#67 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

and there's the p2w title..wat do

#68 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Expecting new P2W Title.

Called it

#69 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Called it

And it is so sadly true -_-.

They need to make Mayor Plum Perm.

#70 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Oh good, the Mayor Plumberge title stats conveniently get cut in half when the pumpkin event starts!

#71 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

I don't care if the effects are temporary. I just honestly believe that the Pay-To-Win method is major BS.

Mayor Plumberge was a title you had to basically pay for, either with Zeny, or with money. It was literally impossible to farm.

Maybe I'm complaining because I'm a completionist, but I like being able to have an equal opportunity to earn everything the game provides. This was impossible without spending money, and I sure as hell hope the next title isn't the same. :p_swt:

#72 Lukiner

Lukiner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

B. Events Starting

i. Halloween Event (10/10-11/6)

A. You can get the Halloween quest from NPC Pupu and Jack in Alberta

B. Halloween Event info

1. You can collect pumpkins via several ways during the event. 

-Hunting Monsters (You can get Rotten Pumpkins)

-Daily Event Quest  (You can get Rotten, Fresh, and Glittering Pumpkins)

-Kafra sales (Halloween Pumpkin Box- can get Fresh, Glittering, and Blessed Pumpkins)

2. The following are the different pumpkin tiers: Rotten Pumpkin--> Fresh Pumpkin --> Glittering Pumpkin --> Blessed Pumpkin

(you need 10 Rotten Pumpkins for 1 Fresh Pumpkin, 10 Fresh for 1 Glittering, 10 Glittering for 1 Blessed)

3. You can get limited edition Khara titles through refining of the pumpkins.

*details coming soon.     

Since this time we will be able to get items from daily quests (probably killing bosses in hero instances or raids so it will be pure middle finger for new and not geared people) so I guesss that we will need like 1000 blessed pumkins ... 1kk Rotten Pumpkins ! p2w incoming hard

Edited by Lukiner, 03 October 2013 - 08:06 PM.

#73 TheOneNOnly

TheOneNOnly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

Since this time we will be able to get items from daily quests (probably killing bosses in hero instances or raids so it will be pure middle finger for new and not geared people) so I guesss that we will need like 1000 blessed pumkins ... 1kk Rotten Pumpkins ! p2w incoming hard

Thank God, Aeria's newest game is coming to town soon. I'm really thankful about the staff trying to fix the issue with my account but this insane P2W items/titles are getting out of control so bad. So discouraging :(

#74 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

I personally made 30k+ zeny in profit on buying/selling plumeria items with zeny alone off the last event without spending a penny, so I for one look forward to this "way to win" title. People should take advantage of supply and demand during events instead of complaining that they need to pay.. because they don't.

#75 Amasaki

Amasaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

I think I'll stick to being a half-dead mayor than to being a rotten pumpkin.
...and glittering pumpkin sounds.. Bad. Sounds like a Twilight.. but with veggies.

Edited by Amasaki, 03 October 2013 - 10:48 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users