Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 10/1/2013! - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 10/1/2013!

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#51 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

ask any of the players here. this is not a soul event. not even close to the specifications of the previous ones.

unfortunately, this is true.  our prior events (other than hastur's soul box events) have been more enjoyable (to me at least), and i've come to develop a standard on what a soul event is.  

i believe shaz has the right intentions but not the right knowledge of our event history,  our previous one, the one which required the green gato coins was a much better experience, not because of drop rate, but because it wasn't possible to abuse as the previous one where repeating the mission map caused massive coins to drop. 

these events were done quite a while ago, a little over year and 2 years respectively, before shaz's introduction in the game.  so it is expected that he not know what our expectations are (us older players anyway).  correct me if i'm wrong.  

i would fill you in shaz, but the drop rates from what I remember weren't exactly released to us.  however I can say this about the current drop rate of the silver coins; it wouldn't even be close even if you multiplied the current drop rate about 5x.

#52 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

unfortunately, this is true.  our prior events (other than hastur's soul box events) have been more enjoyable (to me at least), and i've come to develop a standard on what a soul event is.  

i believe shaz has the right intentions but not the right knowledge of our event history,  our previous one, the one which required the green gato coins was a much better experience, not because of drop rate, but because it wasn't possible to abuse as the previous one where repeating the mission map caused massive coins to drop. 

these events were done quite a while ago, a little over year and 2 years respectively, before shaz's introduction in the game.  so it is expected that he not know what our expectations are (us older players anyway).  correct me if i'm wrong.  

i would fill you in shaz, but the drop rates from what I remember weren't exactly released to us.  however I can say this about the current drop rate of the silver coins; it wouldn't even be close even if you multiplied the current drop rate about 5x.

The gato green coin event was a really reasonable one imo. 50 green coins for a soul box and the drop rate was reasonable. Also since green coins are only used for soul boxes and not traded in for something else.

#53 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Let's summarize then:

1. One can trade in 50 Gacha coins for 2400 souls instead of 1 Soul Box (999 souls).

2. Before the Gacha coins were removed as drops, the drop rate of Silver Gacha coins were noticeably higher than the current drop rate.

3. Before the Gacha coins were removed as drops, Bronze Gacha coins were dropped by mobs as well.

Essentially, if what we have now is supposedly a "soul event," then we were having a "super soul event" before the Gacha coins were removed as drops.

#54 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Can you guys please Address some of the CD/CR issues? I mean I can't even farm anymore mostly all my skills do not even register critical damage hits anymore.

I'm extremely surprised no other sorcerer has complained about this,It's as if critical damage is non existent in 90% of my skills -.-

#55 whitekite

whitekite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

The CD thing applies to twin fighters, too, the twin can get crits but they only do 100% damage (???).

#56 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

Can you guys please Address some of the CD/CR issues? I mean I can't even farm anymore mostly all my skills do not even register critical damage hits anymore.

I'm extremely surprised no other sorcerer has complained about this,It's as if critical damage is non existent in 90% of my skills -.-

Sorry, I don't have a high-level sorcerer and can't weigh in on that subject. I haven't even encountered any mid-to-high-level sorcerer in the game for quite a while now. =/

#57 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

Not only that but i keep bringing up the Black Dragon Nail drops haha 7 weeks with no one being able to get it and support team says it may still take weeks to confirm. Trade able would be nice. 

#58 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Servers are up!

#59 winter1993

winter1993

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Servers are up!

ShazamO, why does it seem you don't address many things that are asked, Like starkespadas question on cd and rabbi's question on the black dragon nails. I've noticed it on every forum topic you do it. 

Edited by winter1993, 04 October 2013 - 05:32 PM.

#60 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

ShazamO, why does it seem you don't address many things that are asked, Like starkespadas question on cd and rabbi's question on the black dragon nails. I've noticed it on every forum topic you do it. 

Sorry if it seems that I'm "avoiding" issues like the Black Dragon Nails but every time I log into the game, players like starkespadas and Tamale message me about it.  I tell them the same thing every time and that is we have reported it to our dev team. 

I will note that there might be a change coming soon to Elga. :ok: So keep an eye out~

#61 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Sorry if it seems that I'm "avoiding" issues like the Black Dragon Nails but every time I log into the game, players like starkespadas and Tamale message me about it.  I tell them the same thing every time and that is we have reported it to our dev team. 

I will note that there might be a change coming soon to Elga. :ok: So keep an eye out~

Change as in a slight hp nerf to compensate for loss of Critical Damage? Or the much-needed nerf that makes a 4-8 man group WITHOUT Time Reverse or Dagger spam possible and fixes all the major run-ruining bugs?

the might leaves me worried as to how big or small the change is.

#62 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

I've never messaged you once about that or the CD thing just saying. I'm not trying to put you on the spot Shaz, but don't make it look like to others like I'm pestering you about it. I'd never message you on here or In-game about something like that. Again if it looks like I'm attacking you with this comment don't take it that way I'm just saying I wouldn't waste your time by messaging you something I've already commented on. Only reason I'm even saying this is because you included my name in the part about the In-game stuff which is not the case.

Edited by Starkespada1, 05 October 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#63 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Players who have bought the Fire Guardian Box in hopes of getting the Staff or Gauntlets, please Pm me with your account name. 

If everything checks out, you will be given compensation.  I am really sorry about that guys.

I kept checking my messenger if i receive any reply from you Shaz. I know there's a lot of things going on today and hope all goes well.

#64 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

haha i do admit i pester shaz a lot about the nails, but thats only cause i want the support team to know how long they've been waiting without doing anything. Again, it's not shaz's fault that a lot of things go on him. But the support team really needs to be more helpful in all honesty. Sometimes they go weeks without replying unless we ask the gm to poke them about it.

#65 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

I would prefer just to take the cd nerf off pve at least then it wouldn't take 4-5 ninjas to do elga or an archer and overlord to virgo. It also gives people a reason to stack such a stat.

Edited by ohsnap, 06 October 2013 - 02:33 AM.

#66 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

I would prefer just to take the cd nerf off pve at least then it wouldn't take 4-5 ninjas to do elga or an archer and overlord to virgo. It also gives people a reason to stack such a stat.

i agree :rice:

#67 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

keep cd nerf in pvp at all costs. elements already op as it is. we don't need cd + elements 

#68 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

keep cd nerf in pvp at all costs. elements already op as it is. we don't need cd + elements 

cd never affected elements, its always a flat dmg if u have 2k element atk you do around 2k more or less also depends on opponents resistance

Edited by ohsnap, 06 October 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#69 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

cd never affected elements, its always a flat dmg if u have 2k element atk you do around 2k more or less also depends on opponents resistance

I never really understood why they decided to implement elemental damage that way. If they converted a percentage of the attack's base damage into element-based damage instead, then it would've been easier to balance it with elemental resistance, not to mention making more sense.

#70 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

or they can remove element weapons and just  leave elements cards :/

#71 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

or they can remove element weapons and just  leave elements cards :/

people would rage. 

#72 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

people would rage. 

people??? what people?

#73 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

people??? what people?

People will rage either way, like always.

#74 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

can we get an event for zodiac stones takes 2 weeks to farm half a hero set and thats with 5 characters to farm with.

Edited by ohsnap, 08 October 2013 - 05:48 AM.

#75 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Not only that but i keep bringing up the Black Dragon Nail drops haha 7 weeks with no one being able to get it and support team says it may still take weeks to confirm. Trade able would be nice. 

Saving my keys for the meantime and will use it once the drop rate is fix and might as well work for Zodiac stuffs.

:sob:  It breaks my heart every time I skip the bonus room inside Aries Dungeon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users