Please actually look at this and pass to barunson - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Please actually look at this and pass to barunson

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aspirin

Aspirin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

I have a very fun suggestion for barunson(i tried to see if i suggest it through the barunson website but i have no knowledge in korean)

i have been playing dragon saga ever since the start of summer in 2009(IAH) and i have played through most of the classes (i plan on playing warriors soon), and i can honestly say im bored.
so my suggestion is to make a 3rd job option @ lvl 20(or a 2nd job option at 40), i know that it will be highly unlikely considering the large amount of work that would be but it would really be an amazing idea because in my opinion there arent enough variation.
I think these new classes should fulfill the current gaps within their classes
i.e. warriors get a combo class that are more useful in pve

but yeah i believe this to be a really good idea although i know that this will probably wont even get looked at since its WAY to much to ask. but its worth a shot :(

#2 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:05 PM

There are 4 classes to choose from, which then branch out to 8 different classes. I think that's pretty good, along with the fact that there's several skill builds per class.

#3 Andore

Andore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:36 PM

Well there was hidden classes at lvl 30....that was on the class tree back when I first started playing in the first cbt at iahgames..but was never official..was never implemented...don't know if the korean server ever got it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Andore, 28 October 2010 - 04:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users