• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Is there a database somewhere that lists how much SEN you need to be able to get which substats on items when crafting?

like say you need 400+ sen to get max stats on lvl 50 gear etc etc. I see 60/40 mentioned and i dont even know what that is.

Currently the most detailed infomation i can find is "more is better".  Con is pretty straight forward since you see it.

I've no idea how much before i start getting useful stats on say beards or backpacks etc.

Edited by Hrothmund, 02 October 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#2 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Im not sure about breaking points with Stats however it is also lvl dependent the higher you are above the lvl eq your crafting the better chance you have of better stats & Success rate obviously after that sen is the next thing to help increase your chances of "Max" Stated Eq..

My Con Crafter atm only has around 175 sen +my sen crafters buff & Clerics Buff = aprox 75 more sen (its debatable if the buffs help with stats or not however the con buff helps with success so atm im going with yes it helps aswell)

I made about 40 lvl72 Hardened guns for my Gf's dealer last night and got several max stats however none were 25/50 or 30ap ect I did get 20dex ect, and 12/20ap even all the stk spd stats I got were 3.9% not 4.5%

however my sen arti has over 900sen before buffs and gets max stats pretty much every other item on lvl200 eq,

so I guess the question is what lvl are you, what are u making & what eq are you using?? and I can try add some more ideas/details for you

#3 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

To be specific I was making the lvl 100 artisan/cleric reinforced armor, breaking down armor/weapons as I leveled. I've kept con/sen more or less even while leveling (just enough con for current gun, rest sen) so my success rate isn't that great, but I figured slightly better substats would be more "fun". I'm also still within the 24 hour free reset thing so im free to do silly stuff like 15 con/300sen or w/e to do low level things.

soo

lvl 101

con/sen ~240 when crafting

I'm also using beards and buffalo backpacks so thought it would be a good idea to re-craft them, plus I picked up the accessory skill book, so was thinking about doing some of that as well since even with crappy substats, some of the stuff I see vending has nice fixed stats. I don't know what max stats are for things, so not sure how good/bad the substats I get actually are, so I stop when I get something that isn't useless :)

I'm also not sure what con crafters do other than craft gems. do you craft base armor/weapons with higher durability and then forge it to reinforced/enchanted with a sen crafter and keep higher dura? or you simply need that much con to have a high craft chance at higher item levels and disregard substats somewhat in favor of durability.

#4 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

there isn't a "sen limit" to hit a certian stat, the more sen you got, the more likely it is that you hit a good stat. Even high sen artis do hit bad stats here and there, but low sen artis may hit good stats too, it will just a few trys more.

I'm using my con arti to craft gems, high dura armours and high dura weaphons, beside that he got the PAT crafting skill too.

good luck with crafting!

#5 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

my signature states wha my con & sen crafters make the reason my con arti makes pat, weapons is because stats don't happen with pat and high dura weapons are more wanted then ones with stats (although stats are better for noob weapons then gems)

ok at lvl100+ some things to help you out with sen... (firstly play around with restating once u have this eq)

get yourself con ring & earring from luna storage npc and add item mall con/sen gem, you should be able to get one for about 100m ea

or just buy the sen ring and earring and use e5s

Goto sunshine coast and farm trash trade it in for life guard offhand (+15sen) and life guard suit (+30sen) gem chest with E7, eq both life guard items & get quest from npc in sunshine coast and get life guard wistle (+45sen) gem with E7

I will happily craft you 20sen shoes, gloves and hat if u need then for free but if u can get legendary lvl100 eq with +10 sen even better as the added con will increase your success rate

yes the gems are and will be expensive just buy the best you can as you can and upgrade when you can making a crafter wether it be sen or con is never cheap and is a slow process (in aquireing the best eq)

-Edit and buy a 4leaf clover mask (+45sen) or I can give you one u can usually pick one up for between 2m-10m with crappy substats  :)

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 03 October 2013 - 02:23 PM.

#6 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

well high con is usefull at PAT for CG crafting, i myselfe wouldn't use a low dura CG.

#7 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

ah right, i forgot about gems and people using them instead of substats. Thanks for the tips, that should keep me busy for a while :)

I'm on draconis as well, so no freebies although im leveling on the yeti rider horsemen/shaman area so could get legendary merch set eventually. Is the life gaurd stuff proper armor equips or does it go in costume tab? Didnt have a costume tab last time i played so havent paid much attention to it so far

(my budgets about 50-70m currently).

i did visit sunshine coast i think while roaming, the one with all the chip packets, cans etc? can i farm that with my current char or do i need to make a low level char since all the stuffs white there.

Edited by Hrothmund, 03 October 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#8 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

the life guard stuff is proper armour although being "event" eq its only worth using for crafting not lvling :D any lvl character can collect rubbish in sunshine coast and yep sorry im on leo :D

if your wanting to lvl faster goto scavs in dod ;) u will need a cleric buff and your 2 bow summons but shouldn't have to much dramas especially in an aoe party with some friends :) however it should carry you through to lvl120 (I think drops stop at lvl113 though) and make you a good sum of money at the same time just done waste xp medals and use drop medals :) youll make a good fortune in chems & such (offhand its only place I can think of for low lvls to make money other then the quest in OT)

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 03 October 2013 - 04:10 PM.

#9 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

one last question, is the substat table in the wiki complete? or are there higher stats available now.

http://rose.irowiki....isal_Stat_Chart

*edit*

thanks !

Edited by Hrothmund, 05 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

#10 barry

barry

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationQld / Australia
  • Server:Leo

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

that table looks pretty complete to me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users