• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Xamata

Xamata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

Hello, gathering information if anyone can help us all out please so we know what is coming.

RO2 Description Link
http://playragnarok2...ews/article/130

- Fallen Fortress (FF) is a World Map

- You enter the map by warping from "Flame Lucy" NPC

- FF is not a raid instance, Bosses have respawn timers

- What Cards drop there?

- What Gear drop there? and are they bound?

- Is there anything else to know?

- Will FF have one channel like Prontera Fortress, or every channel?

Thnx to anyone with useful input :)!

Edited by Xamata, 06 October 2013 - 07:14 AM.

#2 Howie

Howie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

Fallen Fortress is not like a dungeon. It's a world map that you can port to, to either one of two sides depending on which NPC you speak to. Meaning that yes, you can form 20-man raids.

Since it is such, there is no lockout but the boss there is on a really long respawn time (if I remember correctly from the patch notes, it stated that?)

#3 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Better question would be: Is it an instanced map, or a new field map? I've heard mixed opinions but I'm assuming it's the later, because otherwise it'd be nearly impossible to get a chance at the bosses.

#4 Timmmt

Timmmt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Better question would be: Is it an instanced map, or a new field map? I've heard mixed opinions but I'm assuming it's the later, because otherwise it'd be nearly impossible to get a chance at the bosses.

Non-instanced free for all.

#5 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

#6 sedfrer

sedfrer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

I think it's better if this dungeon will be like the raid ones. if in case this will be world map type i guess if too much people will come inside the map the server will be down just like what happened in woe map in the past.

#7 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

It is a field map / hunting ground, ppl say Fallen Fortress is Glast Heim. 

#8 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

Yeah this is one thing gravity did right. Bring back open field/dungeon RO1 esk MvPs with lengthy spawn timers on them. Players can compete against each other instead of private raids which is not as fullfilling.

#9 Blackthunder

Blackthunder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

Yeah this is one thing gravity did right. Bring back open field/dungeon RO1 esk MvPs with lengthy spawn timers on them. Players can compete against each other instead of private raids which is not as fullfilling.

To bad there is no "compete against" , first hit, your boss. Except, taunting to reset is allowed. Which could get fast annoying.

But since its a Field map, the boss should be on all Channels?

Btw: Wish the old MvP Competition system for bosses <<. Most dmg done/received/random factors ->MvP. 

#10 Xamata

Xamata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

To bad there is no "compete against" , first hit, your boss. Except, taunting to reset is allowed. Which could get fast annoying.

But since its a Field map, the boss should be on all Channels?

Btw: Wish the old MvP Competition system for bosses <<. Most dmg done/received/random factors ->MvP. 

^ true

#11 ChikanChile

ChikanChile

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

Dimension Spirit Drop Unidentifie Card, Card Enhanced Stone, Blueseed Rune & Execute undeath DNA =P 

#12 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

- What Cards drop there?

Unidentified cards 

- What Gear drop there? and are they bound?

No gear drops afaik. Maybe those noobish lvl 50 green drops. 

- Is there anything else to know?

Yes. The queen drops the red seed runes and the mobs drop the blue seed runes. With chaos coming out, it would be beneficial if people camped for those ofc. They weren't supposed to release them before chaos came out but oops. 

- Will FF have one channel like Prontera Fortress, or every channel?

It's every single channel. U can camp it like goblin leader. 

#13 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

This is the way most bosses are in RO1.  I think the the shortest respawn time is 1hr and the longest is around 12hrs.  It makes it more interesting but it also makes finding bosses hard.  Only a handful of bosses are found in instances and almost all instances have a 1 day or longer cool down.

#14 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

They weren't supposed to release them before chaos came out but oops.

This says otherwise:

3787_Chaos_Dungeon5.png

#15 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

This says otherwise:

3787_Chaos_Dungeon5.png

You can see clearly that it says " chaos dungeon" in the first sentence. It doesn't say otherwise o-o. Chaos released = geared released = need runes = release rune drops. 

Edit: I'm not saying FF wasn't supposed to be released, it was released far ahead of Chaos, even faster than woe on SEA. However, I didn't think the rune dropped before chaos was released. At least not during the time i was still playing. 

Edited by StrawberriKiwi, 27 October 2013 - 06:06 PM.

#16 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

You can see clearly that it says " chaos dungeon" in the first sentence. It doesn't say otherwise o-o. Chaos released = geared released = need runes = release rune drops. 

Edit: I'm not saying FF wasn't supposed to be released, it was released far ahead of Chaos, even faster than woe on SEA. However, I didn't think the rune dropped before chaos was released. At least not during the time i was still playing. 

In the next-to-the-last sentence, it says runes are able to be dropped in Fallen Fortress and Chaos dungeon.

By the way, that image is from here: http://ro2.playpark....-chaos-dungeon/

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 27 October 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#17 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

They are supposed to drop from there o-o. I never said they weren't. I just stated the fact that WP released it at a faster rate than expected. Your link proves me right that they were supposed to release it AFTER chaos was released. Meaning, the runes weren't supposed to drop until then. Not saying that they'd never ever release it in FF. LOL. I don't know if i'm confusing u but that's all i gotta say. I wasn't wrong in the first place :P

Edit: Put it this way: FF released WITHOUT the drop of seed runes > Chaos released > FF patched to release Seed runes. That's how it was supposed to work. Ofc it would mean more competition as soon as chaos gets released :>

Edited by StrawberriKiwi, 27 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#18 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

They are supposed to drop from there o-o. I never said they weren't. I just stated the fact that WP released it at a faster rate than expected. Your link proves me right that they were supposed to release it AFTER chaos was released. Meaning, the runes weren't supposed to drop until then. Not saying that they'd never ever release it in FF. LOL. I don't know if i'm confusing u but that's all i gotta say. I wasn't wrong in the first place :P

Edit: Put it this way: FF released WITHOUT the drop of seed runes > Chaos released > FF patched to release Seed runes. That's how it was supposed to work. Ofc it would mean more competition as soon as chaos gets released :>

What it seemed you were saying was that they were not supposed to release the drops of Seed Runes in FF until after Chaos. I see no reason not to. Perhaps I misunderstood due to your wording.

People farm things, constantly, and try to keep other players from getting them. That's competition. There are still some field bosses in the End Game that I can't kill without camping the area because other people constantly camp it, then kill it, for DNA, or other reasons.

It also seems like they dropped from Fallen Fortress the moment it was implemented on SEA as well, from the description of it.

#19 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

What it seemed you were saying was that they were not supposed to release the drops of Seed Runes in FF until after Chaos. I see no reason not to. Perhaps I misunderstood due to your wording.

People farm things, constantly, and try to keep other players from getting them. That's competition. There are still some field bosses in the End Game that I can't kill without camping the area because other people constantly camp it, then kill it, for DNA, or other reasons.

It also seems like they dropped from Fallen Fortress the moment it was implemented on SEA as well, from the description of it.

Hurm, i'm not sure because the duration i was there was very short after FF was released. HOwever, from the sound of my guildies on SEA who went into U SRS? when i told them red seed runes already dropped, they weren't supposed to be released. It doesn't hurt me that it is, im just saying if they were to release it, they might as well do it during the time they bring out chaos. Ofc, there's always camping happening and what im trying to say by bringing that up is that maybe wp wanted to bring these out first so there will be less competition during the time they release chaos.. which is in a few weeks? o-o 

#20 NovaQayn

NovaQayn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:28 AM

How do I get BACK to Fallen Fortress? I died and Flame Lucy doesn't teleport me back there?

#21 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:11 AM

How do I get BACK to Fallen Fortress? I died and Flame Lucy doesn't teleport me back there?

J3eIUcY.png

that is an npc that teleports u there, or abandon and retake the quest if u want

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users