Curse of Gaebolg quest Bug - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Curse of Gaebolg quest Bug

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AnnieLeonhardt

AnnieLeonhardt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Hello!

I need some help regarding the Nameless Island Entrance Quest. Long story short, I wanted to do the nameless island entrance quest - I went  inside the airship and run around to trigger the NPC "Secret Agent" but after quite some time, going in and out the warp, the secret agent won't show up  . As far as I remember, I already finished  the veins siblings quest and rachel sanctuary quest before(Quest Prerequisite). I am not sure I already did the Curse of Gaebolg Quest, so I tried doing the quest but the "Busy Boy" NPC doesn't trigger any quest - I already checked my inactive quests, went to the library if I could buy the book and I also talked to the NPC's through the quest to see if I didn't finish the quest, now i am stuck and  can't do the nameless island quest.  I already sent a ticket :)

Edited by AnnieLeonhardt, 06 October 2013 - 11:40 AM.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Did you talk to the exiled Priest after finishing the Curse of Gaebolg quest?

#3 smackthis

smackthis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Hello!

I need some help regarding the Nameless Island Entrance Quest. Long story short, I wanted to do the nameless island entrance quest - I went  inside the airship and run around to trigger the NPC "Secret Agent" but after quite some time, going in and out the warp, the secret agent won't show up  . As far as I remember, I already finished  the veins siblings quest and rachel sanctuary quest before(Quest Prerequisite). I am not sure I already did the Curse of Gaebolg Quest, so I tried doing the quest but the "Busy Boy" NPC doesn't trigger any quest - I already checked my inactive quests, went to the library if I could buy the book and I also talked to the NPC's through the quest to see if I didn't finish the quest, now i am stuck and  can't do the nameless island quest.  I already sent a ticket :)

if you can't figure it out look up the video that someone done on youtube there is alot of stuff on there thats how i do alot of my question i dread!!

#4 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

to make sure. are you lv 80 and on the right airship? (izlude-rachel-juno)

other than that you can try talking to the last npcs of the pre-reqs on your char, then on a char that didnt do the quests for sure ... and compare the dialogues.

#5 AnnieLeonhardt

AnnieLeonhardt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

to make sure. are you lv 80 and on the right airship? (izlude-rachel-juno)

other than that you can try talking to the last npcs of the pre-reqs on your char, then on a char that didnt do the quests for sure ... and compare the dialogues.

Yes, I am level 150. I already tried talking to the NPCs

#6 AnnieLeonhardt

AnnieLeonhardt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

if you can't figure it out look up the video that someone done on youtube there is alot of stuff on there thats how i do alot of my question i dread!!

I know how to do the quest, one of my characters have already done the nameless island entrance quest.

#7 AnnieLeonhardt

AnnieLeonhardt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

Did you talk to the exiled Priest after finishing the Curse of Gaebolg quest?

I am not even sure if i did the quest... I tried talking to NPC's throughout the curse of gaebolg quest and so far they dnt have anything for me. Assuming that I already did the quest, the "Secret Agent" in the airship won't trigger,so either its bugged or i don't have the prerequisite quests

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

I've done the quest on 2 characters and only one of them was able to trigger the Secret Agent. I believe this could be due to the multiple endings the quest has. (Since I picked a different ending option for each character.)

http://irowiki.org/w...ion_Myth_Quest)

Which option did you pick for the ending?

#9 AnnieLeonhardt

AnnieLeonhardt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

I've done the quest on 2 characters and only one of them was able to trigger the Secret Agent. I believe this could be due to the multiple endings the quest has. (Since I picked a different ending option for each character.)

http://irowiki.org/w...ion_Myth_Quest)

Which option did you pick for the ending?

same here, i picked the first option on my genetic. As for my character that can't do  the nameless island quest, i dont know if he even did the quest or what option i picked

Edited by AnnieLeonhardt, 06 October 2013 - 04:11 PM.

#10 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

So your Genetic is able to do Nameless Island because you picked option A?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users