5 second maya kill solo - Page 8 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5 second maya kill solo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
193 replies to this topic

#176 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

maybe ban credit cards or in game purchases using their account will stop them too (just a thought)

(roaring laughter from the audience)

#177 mikhoo

mikhoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

2. Please do not accuse full guilds of wrongdoing. We are aware that just because one person in a guild is breaking the rules, does not mean the whole guild is doing it. Bans happen on an individual basis and not based on whole guilds. 

Wish people can understand this ..... 

#178 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

Wish people can understand this ..... 

I just recently understood that, I apologize to alot of people lol. Umm also, Leave me out of all this. I don't even like WOE xD

#179 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

If I was a guild leader, I can just kick the -_- out every hacker member I had, I saw people with those buffs slaugthering others with such insane buffs

If you keep those cheaters on guild, You deserve to be bashed until disbanding the guild

#180 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

If I was a guild leader, I can just kick the -_- out every hacker member I had, I saw people with those buffs slaugthering others with such insane buffs

If you keep those cheaters on guild, You deserve to be bashed until disbanding the guild

Owp well since ur not in the guild. You wouldn't know if thats exactly happening now would u :> 

#181 Lukiner

Lukiner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

this forum needs a hall of shame like RO1 one

^this

+

this forum need rules change so people can publicly show screenshots with players that abuse bugs/exploits/use hax (of course if they have evidence of those players breaking game rules/cheating). It's not like we are showing their real name, surname and place where they live.... there is no point of "nickname" privacy in mmo for cheaters. Everyone should be aware of those players and avoid them/kick them from guilds if GMs can't ban them for weird reason

Edited by Lukiner, 09 October 2013 - 12:20 PM.

#182 ExitwindoW

ExitwindoW

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

I asked GM Bear to help me cause I'm Falling teleported me to alberta and on my way to the long distance teleporter look what I've found

http://imgur.com/UERwEfL

I got curios on that Galajuan guy so I browsed on the forums. and there are many rants about them so I explored on their area a bit. and I've found another one

http://i.imgur.com/c0rYYfU.jpg

100 % sure house bunny do this... next time when you framed 2 guild be sure you dont have a party w/ your guildmates if you are not the buffer why are you hiding in town while taking screenshot? by the way let me congratz you to your success... you put flame for this two guilds rival in woe collision vs galajuan this both  guild are now have a burning ass..

#183 DanielleAlly

DanielleAlly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • LocationCh10 Alberta, near AH coconut trees

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

100 % sure house bunny do this... next time when you framed 2 guild be sure you dont have a party w/ your guildmates if you are not the buffer why are you hiding in town while taking screenshot? by the way let me congratz you to your success... you put flame for this two guilds rival in woe collision vs galajuan this both  guild are now have a burning ass..

Mind your words, hold your tongue. 

We do not tolerate false accusation. 

#184 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Or we could just stop fighting each other. Wouldn't that just be amazing? Like fighting over forums is going to get the person doing the buffs to stop right? How much more are we going to exacerbate this?

#185 DanielleAlly

DanielleAlly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Or we could just stop fighting each other. Wouldn't that just be amazing? Like fighting over forums is going to get the person doing the buffs to stop right? How much more are we going to exacerbate this?

Maybe you should tell that to the person who accused us for something that lame and lifeless that we would not even be bothered wasting our time doing it. 

#186 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Maybe you should tell that to the person who accused us for something that lame and lifeless that we would not even be bothered wasting our time doing it. 

Even if I did, He probably wouldn't pay attention. Ignorant people are just going to keep going. That's how ignorant people are.

#187 neszlo

neszlo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCh1 Alberta by the Palm Trees <3 HouseBunny

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

=.= I dont even see the point why you try to drag HouseBunny into this. I guess, you know you've made it when you have haters. HAHA!

#188 LuffyPirateKing

LuffyPirateKing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

LEAVE HOUSE BUNNY ALONE!

#189 ExitwindoW

ExitwindoW

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

Mind your words, hold your tongue. 

We do not tolerate false accusation. 

take a look in mini map queen i have a lot of respect to you in your guild but i cant let that guy whos take screenshot to Escape what hes doing i know you know him and i know that charac is not hes main charac... i believe in your words as as gm of your guild.. im sorry for my words accusing house bunny guild but that guys is from your guild.... again im sorry queen and nezlo

#190 FatalMethod

FatalMethod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Taking a break.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

LEAVE HOUSE BUNNY ALONE

Don't use the red text, it's for Moderators and Admins only. :s

#191 DanielleAlly

DanielleAlly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

take a look in mini map queen i have a lot of respect to you in your guild but i cant let that guy whos take screenshot to Escape what hes doing i know you know him and i know that charac is not hes main charac... i believe in your words as as gm of your guild.. im sorry for my words accusing house bunny guild but that guys is from your guild.... again im sorry queen and nezlo

I am just gonna repeat myself for one more time, we have no idea who that person is; you can't be sure that it has something to do with us, and we can't be sure as well since we have no idea who that person is. 

All I can say is that, HouséBunny members have better things to do than taking screenshots like that; for most of the time, we are mostly in AoD raids.  

Just because the mini-map shows that there are a few purple dots are around / near to the bunny hole does not determine that HouséBunny has something to do with it.

Lastly, we do not accept alt characters in the guild, except for a few members, which can be easily counted with the 10 fingers you and I have. 

#192 ExitwindoW

ExitwindoW

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

I am just gonna repeat myself for one more time, we have no idea who that person is; you can't be sure that it has something to do with us, and we can't be sure as well since we have no idea who that person is. 

All I can say is that, HouséBunny members have better things to do than taking screenshots like that; for most of the time, we are mostly in AoD raids.  

Just because the mini-map shows that there are a few purple dots are around / near to the bunny hole does not determine that HouséBunny has something to do with it.

Lastly, we do not accept alt characters in the guild, except for a few members, which can be easily counted with the 10 fingers you and I have. 

as you said queen.. :no1:

#193 sedfrer

sedfrer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Guys this is what I concluded while studying the videos and some other screenshots in this mess.

1. Rouge and Sin are the ones who threaten Collision and put some imba buffs. (they got invi)
2. The forum post that has been taken down gives as an image of a ranger named Angelica selling the hack for $150  and I can only see a Ranger colo bow.

3. There might be a high chance that these situation are manned by 4-5 man psychologically impaired beings with invi and camo. (I can see 4-5 dots in raid image)

4. In our guild most of our ranger are AOD set so the one in s.s. might not be affiliated with our guild. (I'm an old member in the guild and that look is not familiar at all)

5. And if I remember correctly some HB at that time are in raid and I LyoN had a group of 10 hb members doing RM H run.

So if you guys had proof that indeed we used that buff to you kindly send a ticket and stop using public judgement.

#194 VolunteerMod05

VolunteerMod05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

The accusatory mudslinging stops here for everyone. If you or someone has evidence regarding this issue, please send in non-censored screenshots with a detailed report on our Support page. As Zanbee has mentioned in this very thread already, the GMs will now be actively banning anyone found abusing these buffs after thorough investigations are made. Thank you for bringing this urgent scenario to light for the GM team and Studio Development team's attention.

This thread will now be locked as a result of the mudslinging that has gone on. Next time, please be sure to exclude names and guilds in future screenshots that pertain to situations like these if you wish to post content like that. These rules are in place for the very reason of preventing false accusations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users