Suicidal Destruction problems, and proposed changes - Page 11 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 14 votes

Suicidal Destruction problems, and proposed changes

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#251 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

FYI I have sd'd many times when I've got slow cast effect - it takes like a full 10 seconds, and people crowd around trying to kill me. Now that is not a skill problem, but a problem with skill, and nothing can fix that.

#252 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie
  • Server:AWOL

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Standing there using CP too much to handle A+

Sorry but i dont actually stand there and just use CP.

and oh before we get to bashin lets not forget your sura cant really do anything to me?

#253 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

mad because mados kill me  LOL u guys rn god

#254 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

most of those who complain r killers class that one shot in woe and dont want to be killed by a mecha and say ehhhh let complain   MI MAIN IS A GENE AND I DONT COMPLAIN WHEN I GOT KILLED I GOT MAD WHN U GUYS AUTOPOTING

#255 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

This thread is turning south real fast

#256 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Sorry but i dont actually stand there and just use CP.

and oh before we get to bashin lets not forget your sura cant really do anything to me?

Oh sorry was I the one bashing people with skill? :) Read a couple posts up please. The fact you're not dying to SD is because you're not in the front lines. Now please pipe down if you're not contributing anything but bashing people who have valid statements.

>.> i honestly think most of you people who think SD needs a nerf who people who lacks skills in WoE/PvP.

You seem to forget who started this thread lol.

@Ultimate I know you only play one mech. I'm not saying that's bad, what's bad is making multiples of them and consistently spamming SD on the other alliance as it was not what it was meant to do and that it's what woe is really. If adding a cast interruption feature is the thing to stop the mech war then so be it. People just ruin the fun of WoE by abusing stuff like this.

Edited by Baturiano, 26 October 2013 - 11:42 AM.

#257 Einherhart

Einherhart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 768 posts
  • LocationHamilton, NZ
  • Server:My Own Uprising

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

MI MAIN IS A GENE AND I DONT COMPLAIN WHEN I GOT KILLED I GOT MAD WHN U GUYS AUTOPOTING

Dude just stop, this thread is about Suicidal Destruction ffs.

#258 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

Dude just stop, this thread is Suicidal Destruction ffs.

#259 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

Well I still see in alliance vids of woe mass mechs speed potting sds constant stream of mechs running to choke points it's sad really to see that this is how to fight in big wars and all that talk of both sides stopping running so many just fell to the side oh well can't wait to see what happens when they at least put something in for it right now makes kind of broken

#260 Tene85

Tene85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

i think another option would like be just in woe time change the requirement for re-take the mado gear

from zeny to a low lv drop rate item

so big guild, can still do as they like, but not that much, and also offer the option to farm things... and allow more player playing during the week...

is not that bad solution...

guild can farm and provide thinks for 1-3 SD mecha.... but provide for 12+ become too expansive... make it this way

#261 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

No but this won't work due to people who actually use there's and die can't get back or even for lvling not a good idea

#262 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Well I still see in alliance vids of woe mass mechs speed potting sds constant stream of mechs running to choke points it's sad really to see that this is how to fight in big wars and all that talk of both sides stopping running so many just fell to the side oh well can't wait to see what happens when they at least put something in for it right now makes kind of broken

If you read the first couple pages, you will see why alliances arent gonna stop the mech wars. There was no agreement to stop even slightly.

#263 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

Lol ya all talk no action it would be some interesting fights if there were no sds might actually see more organization and skill involved in the fights

#264 Tene85

Tene85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

well Miliardo
why can't be a good option?

if you can do it ONLY in woe time, there are Npc that work for it, just make them do it for a combo of items or for a rare item and not for just Zeny... find enouf Item for supply 12 + Mecha it's way harder than jsut use Zeny

#265 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

i think another option would like be just in woe time change the requirement for re-take the mado gear

from zeny to a low lv drop rate item

so big guild, can still do as they like, but not that much, and also offer the option to farm things... and allow more player playing during the week...

is not that bad solution...

guild can farm and provide thinks for 1-3 SD mecha.... but provide for 12+ become too expansive... make it this way

That's problematic for leveling mechs. We shouldn't punish those who dont abuse the system

#266 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

That's problematic for leveling mechs. We shouldn't punish those who dont abuse the system

that is what i was saying people need to look at just the woe situation and understand that peopel actually lvl mech haha and making it to where cant get armor back makes it just a dumb idea

#267 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

was this ignored?

#268 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

was this ignored?

Yup, i hope so.

#269 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

after all the comments and sides heard... seems nothing... maybe they really do not have a way to implement w.e. is listed above even they want to.

#270 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

So far the best suggestion I've seen is make a guild wide skill cool down on SD. It doesn't nerf leveling mechs and forces SD to be a "OH SH--" moment skill not a BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.......because you can skill.

WoE is about tactics... not about who has the biggest mech army.

#271 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

So far the best suggestion I've seen is make a guild wide skill cool down on SD. It doesn't nerf leveling mechs and forces SD to be a "OH SH--" moment skill not a BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.......because you can skill.

WoE is about tactics... not about who has the biggest mech army.

Just make a guild for each mech and cycle alliances. EZ

#272 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

So make it to where during WoE guilds are unable to switch alliances and if they decide to use SD on an unallianced guild they have to avoid killing their guildies... its either that or limiting client connections which people would also moan and groan about. I can't see much else helping without nerfing mechs and that isn't fair to mechs with all their issues that they have already.

So make a guild wide cooldown and force alliances to be set in stone while WoE is active.

OR BETTER YET....

This shouldn't even be an issue, they should just ban these people for abusing game mechanics IMO. :shrug:

#273 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

Bogging down the report system when they can just fix the problem is dumb.

Limiting connections is impossible there's a dozen ways around it and it's impossible to prove.

Basically the skills is broken, it needs to be fixed. Mechs should all around get buffed somehow but SD being a 1 shot ignore everything skill is silly. Doesn't matter what the cooldown is.

#274 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

agreed i did the alliance fight today and just liek they been saying a stream of mechs always i literally saw mechs being run and taking down a cade just by sds front slide into cade sd no way to target or anything same goes for chock at ani fort so many mechs running through there too and with whole server in one realm was super laggy no way to avoid it

so sad that this is how woe is really woe 2 is no fun at all

#275 RunningWild

RunningWild

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Ya'll should come play classic.

High Speed Cart Ram <3 <3 <3