The Murder of Rune-Midgard (Closed) - Page 3 - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The Murder of Rune-Midgard (Closed)

57 replies to this topic

#51 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Thank you :) I'm planning something very unique for Christmas as well. Hopefully it works and is as successful as this has been!

Gonna do a, "Who murdered Santa Claus?" event? :p_laugh:

#52 anima99

anima99

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

IGN: LordAnima99

Victim: Sehee
Murderer: Guri
Weapon: Guard Bow

I'm so sorry .. i just copied the answers ... I'm sorry Glitters ..

Attached Images

• ScreenCapture_2013_11_05_20_53_53.jpg

#53 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

Gonna do a, "Who murdered Santa Claus?" event? :p_laugh:

Nah, gonna do "Who stole Christmas? (ft.The Grinch)" Oh wait.....you didn't read that last part... I'll think of something fun for you guys :)

#54 Shinyuki

Shinyuki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

Let me tell you a story about myself. I work a simple 9-5 job as a law clerk at a small office in Prontera City, although I commute from Alberta daily. Recently I came upon the case file Crown Rune-Midgard v. Guri. After reading the file, there were some details in the file that didn’t add up.

The fact of the matter is that the victim had already been registered as deceased in the local family householder registry due to a domestic issue/suicide. So how did one Guri end up killing something that was already dead or more accurately undead? The story of the days leading to her death was passed on in detail to a citizen Tiduspeco which afterwards said story was then shared with the community. Was Sehee actually not murdered? Did she tip off said peco with this information? It got me thinking, there is a much deeper plot, a much more evil force at work, maybe Sehee was not dead?

Curiously the first accusation of Guri’s alleged killing of Sehee started almost immediately after the “complete” story was posted. And like a broken dam the accusations kept coming one after the other. Some with different weapons or locations, but the fact was everyone was 100% sure of who the perpetrator of the deed was. When it rains it pours.

The fact of the matter was at no time did Sehee see who shot her, she only heard a person and the pull of a weapon. Sure she had her suspicions, but is it possible she may not have even been able to see the perpetrator even if she wanted to.

Earlier in her story she talks of thieves, as I know all thieves come with the basic skill “hiding” and even if you were not a thief, with the early proliferation of the contraband item “ assassin skill – conceal scroll”  it would let anyone or anything conceal themselves in the shadows.

Sehee speaks of fruit being stolen in Alberta and apples being left near the stone bridge in Verta Delta. If you continue walking the path into the desert, you would come upon the largest organized thief camp in all of Midgard-Rune. Petty crime, organized crime, jewel & costume heists, all to satisfy one very vain Ruti Cereno. She even has her own personal chef, and is an angry angry person especially when hungry, as many warriors have witnessed while passing by her camp doing her deeds and even hunting ingredients. Maybe she was craving some apples? Certainly if she is losing her jewelry left and right she has too much jewelry, and she also has a large following of fanboys to do her bidding as well as receiving an inordinate amount of gifts. Her main fanboy is Edze, who still has a secret crush on Ruti, though it’s not that secret. This beta male was definitely friend zoned, but would still work on some thievery for Ruti as part of the Grooming Robbers.

Maybe the main reason why Sehee was silenced, was she had discovered something disturbing on Ruti and Edze’s walk through Payon. She had just witnessed Ruti and Edze…summoning pets…and they were 20s apart no less. One was an Embus of Ruin no less… the other was a summoned… Guri. Ruti for the past couple months had been accumulating Monster DNA boxes and asking her band of thieves to steal monster DNA from the auction house as well as from monsters themselves. Her master plan as a thief and for Edze as well was to use his/her hiding skill and summon a “pet”, this way she could frame anyone she wanted for her thievery.

So the main culprit would have had to been Edze, he had been summoning Guri on his robbery missions, while hiding. The motive? Ruti being the vain woman she was was very jealous of that master – slave relationship that Aromine had with Guri, she wanted to be the top master-slave relationship after the Juliana Rusil and Eremes one ended badly. If she could somehow frame Guri… then the title would be hers. All it took was the organization of her band of thieves, bringing her DNA pieces. There even was a rumor that it was Ruti who caused the entire guild cape disaster along with the founder titles… but that is another story that is best left for another day.

But what happened to Sehee?

It was actually was kind of a coincidence, Edze was on another jewelry heist but had dropped some in the street. Sehee came and picked it up. And the rest is history. Edze hid and summoned Guri but his attack power wasn’t up to snuff, and Sehee obviously survived in order to pass on the details of the story…but had to GTFO of town and disappeared for a while at least until Ruti’s wrath calms.

1)   Don’t touch another woman’s jewelry

2)   Never trust a beta male to finish the job.

Victim: none

Attempted Murderer : Edze

Weapon: Guri Monster Summon

IGN: Rimue

There was another case here at the office that was interesting and possibly people could help with. Here at the office we get a lot of cases, sometimes we need to defend or prosecute people even though I consider them unsolved mysteries as well.

Let me talk about the victim first. Comments from her family suggest she was a nice and innocent girl growing up. She hung around the wrong crowd though and eventually got mixed up in their affairs. In talking to any one that talked to her it seems it was difficult to talk to her face to face, as she usually had her possy with her. Even if you target her, you would only be staring at her chest.

They often would ask her why did you choose this male dominated industry? Why not go into something less dangerous. So you can get married, have some kids, and so on. But she was passionate for her thirst for truth no matter how moral the intentions were.

The day of her death was especially bizarre, this crazy eccentric  man was the only person nearby at the time of the incident. Call it creepy and stalker like, but he was the only guy to witness what happened.

Here is an excerpt of his recount:

I..tt was r..really strange. Nn-ormally I don’t pay much aa-ttention as I’m busy with my work. A l-light haired beauty came out today, s-she was acting rather s-suspicious and she ww-walked quickly with her head down. C-Curious I followed her trying to keep a fair distance, but not letting her out of my s-sight. S-She headed past the Southern most town and continued walking. As the wind was blowing towards me, I cc-could pick up bits and parts of what sounded like she was talking to herself.  “…That…bastard….”

I’m not sure who she was rr-referring to, but at this point we had been walking for a while now. I contemplated h-heading back, as I was getting tired and it was getting dark. SSS-suddenly from overhead this huge shadow appeared and zipped over my head. It h-happened so q-quickly but I could see someone leap off this huge insect looking cc-creature. At this point I went to take cover, conveniently there was a w-wagon to hide behind. After hearing the b-beast fly back in the d-direction it came, I quickly went to see what was going on. The lady was lying in a cc-crumpled position, limp and lifeless, there was no blood but I could see some sort of i-imprint around her neck. Who could of done ss-something like t-this?

Edited by Shinyuki, 08 November 2013 - 09:46 AM.

#55 PondaPan

PondaPan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanadaland

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Is this still open?

Oh wells, I had fun writing my own story. I hope this is okay.

IGN: pandapun

Victim: Ballein Lorishu

Murderer: RSX

Weapon: Instant Goblin Juice

The sun pounds relentlessly on my stooped shoulders, as I trudge through the drifting sand. Three days of being chased through the desert by summoned monsters has drained me of life. Sheer willpower is the only thing driving me forward and even then my feet stumble on the uneven ground. The food I bought days ago is by now a crumbling memory, and my stomach grumbles in protest. My last potion was drunk in a heavenly stupor a few hours ago, and I wonder how long I can last without liquids to nourish my body.

Within an hour, my throat is parched like sandpaper, and my eyes are crusty with the billowing grime. My mind is filled with images of a bottle of life-saving red. I am so close now to that spot of green, the only oasis in this Odin forsaken land.

Spotting a shadow in the distance, I squint, as I look at the horizon. The familiar glow of purple sparkles meets my eyes, and I blink rapidly. Odin forbid it is a mirage. Hope pounds within my chest; I fervently wish that the kind stranger would have some spare potions. However, when I draw closer to the hulking figure, I realize that no man can be so big… and angular. I realize that someone must have forgotten to take the loot.

It towers over me, as I stare in awe. My feet move forward unconsciously, and I desperately prod its body, looking for any potions it might have held. I can, however, only find a single bottle of what looks like soup. Cracking open the container, I greedily drink down the soup, barely tasting the fowl slime. Once I have depleted the juice, my head spins, as my stomach lurches. Realizing the identity of the mysterious liquid, I groan loudly, and bile fills my mouth. Even the hardiest Warriors have fallen in the face of this concoction. My empty stomach stood no chance. Keeling over, I pray that Hans would find the Saintess. As consciousness slips away, all I can hear is the whirring of electronic laughter.

Ro2Halloween2013.png

Edited by PondaPan, 17 November 2013 - 06:08 PM.

#56 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

We've gathered all the winners and should be distributing your premium dyes shortly. I'll bug Njoror and Zanbee to do the raffle next time they stream.

#57 PondaPan

PondaPan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanadaland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

We've gathered all the winners and should be distributing your premium dyes shortly. I'll bug Njoror and Zanbee to do the raffle next time they stream.

Were the prizes distributed already? :o

#58 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Were the prizes distributed already? :o

Not yet. Hopefully today though.