28 replies to this topic

#1 nekonome

nekonome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

How about int+agi wizard?

Commonly one gives int and dex to their wizard. Is there one whose character is int and agi wizard?

Edited by nekonome, 10 October 2013 - 12:43 AM.

#2 PedroProplayer

PedroProplayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

2extreme4me

#3 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

There are. Try asking long time WOE players.

Edited by Nero89, 11 October 2013 - 04:48 AM.

#4 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

agi, isn't that useful for spamming gabantein or something? 

#5 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

I use to have an agi/int HW for fun pre-renewal. Not the best though with that cast time back then though since DEX use to count for a lot.

But in renewal agi/int is totally viable. With items like RWC w/ spell enchants, FAW w/ spell enchants, weapons with w/ 2 spell enchants and either WPH/Alarm combo for healing or CoD for further reduced cast time you can easily have a high flee wizard with good cast time. Not to mention that with reading spellbook, you'll still manage to obtain instacast.

I generally opt for int/dex/vit build over agi though. With wizards having the lowest HP pool aside from super novices, they really do need any extra HP they can get.

#6 Karusan

Karusan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

Works well with quag, frost nova, firewall, fireball, safety wall, and soulstrike.

Much easier to level than dex, and far more survivable.

#7 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Seconding the agi + quag + SW thing. FN helps (as always), but not sure if you need anything aside from those plus SG as a wiz and CL, CR, and/or ES as a WL. What are you using Fireball and SS for? Kiting?

#8 hitsugaya23

hitsugaya23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

Hi everyone:))) so i have a lvl 100 warlock and it seems there is no change with my casting time even i have isilla card on my headgear and also my stats has 99 dex and 99 int any tips what should i do to make it no cast time? thanks

#9 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Server:Chaos & Thor

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

That's kind of impossible due to large fixed cast times on wiz/WL skills. You can store and release with Reading Spell Book though.

Anyway I had 2 AGI/INT wizards. It was pretty cool dodging stuff, although nobody should think that a phen/orleans won't be needed. With Frost Nova maybe but meh.

Edited by AvalonEir, 10 October 2013 - 02:31 PM.

#10 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

I have a 120 base AGI warlock, after equips, buffs, foods and stuff I get 200 AGI and easily reach 193 attack speed.

Do you know why I do that? A bug currently makes 193 aspd warlock remove all variable and fixed cast time. 

Edited by michaeleeli, 10 October 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#11 hitsugaya23

hitsugaya23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

so to be able to do that i need to to change my warlock to AGI/INT build to remove all the cast time?

#12 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Lol I'm kidding don't do that 

~70 Base Agi will show significant improvement in cast animation (which can be useful if you have short delays)

Edited by michaeleeli, 10 October 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#13 hitsugaya23

hitsugaya23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

lol okay i saw on the other people's forum saying that having at least 190 dex will have a no cast time warlock, it seems impossible to think about it:( and one more thing, when i became warlock i used neutralizer box to fix my skill tree, its wierd that it wont let me add skills on my warlock skills even tho i have enough i have skill points, my jlvl is 8 and i pass the requirement of the skill?!

#14 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

Agi on a warlock helps with animation delay indeed so it is worth while :')

#15 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

lol okay i saw on the other people's forum saying that having at least 190 dex will have a no cast time warlock, it seems impossible to think about it:( and one more thing, when i became warlock i used neutralizer box to fix my skill tree, its wierd that it wont let me add skills on my warlock skills even tho i have enough i have skill points, my jlvl is 8 and i pass the requirement of the skill?!

I think its because you have points left unused for hwiz + mage skills? You need to use 108 skills points in hwiz and mage, before able to allocate points for WL skills

#16 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

I have a 120 base AGI warlock, after equips, buffs, foods and stuff I get 200 AGI and easily reach 193 attack speed.

Do you know why I do that? A bug currently makes 193 aspd warlock remove all variable and fixed cast time. 

I have a 110AGI ones. The highest I can get with WL equips + foods/buffs is 186ASPD. May I know what is the equips + foods/buff that enable you to dip ASPD 190+?

Plus, iroWiki calc was wrong compared to actual ASPD. Its calculated to give me 190, while in actual I was topping on 186ASPD only lol

Edited by Nero89, 11 October 2013 - 04:53 AM.

#17 PedroProplayer

PedroProplayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Plus, iroWiki calc was wrong compared to actual ASPD. Its calculated to give me 190, while in actual I was topping on 186ASPD only lol

I tried making a SHield+Spear build for my RK and it returned me wrong values, too.

#18 hitsugaya23

hitsugaya23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

I think its because you have points left unused for hwiz + mage skills? You need to use 108 skills points in hwiz and mage, before able to allocate points for WL skills

so should i use neutralizer again?

#19 PedroProplayer

PedroProplayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

No, it just mean that you need to put more point on the mage/wiz tabs first.

If you reset and have 150 point, you need to put 49 on mage, and 69 on wiz skills. Else people would reset and put first and second class points on 3rd class skills.

#20 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

I have a 110AGI ones. The highest I can get with WL equips + foods/buffs is 186ASPD. May I know what is the equips + foods/buff that enable you to dip ASPD 190+?

That's the exact amount of penalty you get from wearing a shield, maybe you forgot to put a shield in the irowiki calculator?

#21 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

That's the exact amount of penalty you get from wearing a shield, maybe you forgot to put a shield in the irowiki calculator?

That's a good point. But, I don't remembered it LOL duhhh..

I think it was on GSOD, IIRC.

#22 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

There are. Try asking long time WOE players.

Hehe... AGI efficiency should increase with coming patch (because of the gears available), but as everything, it has to be balance with your gear available depending on what role do you want to play.

#23 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

I think more AGI in WOE scene is a good thing. It seems people become more aware of the potential in it. Next update does seems fuzzy to me, I need to wait till I get my hands on that, then can decide which role I should pick.

WL becoming more interesting.

#WL's the best!

#24 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I think more AGI in WOE scene is a good thing. It seems people become more aware of the potential in it. Next update does seems fuzzy to me, I need to wait till I get my hands on that, then can decide which role I should pick.

WL becoming more interesting.

#Haseo is the best!

Indeed, AGI is good but for it to be noticeable, you will have to sacrifice points on other Stats (hence why Balancing and knowing your role is important, as Haseo did mention and explained long ago).

New gears open new possibilities but it has also new sacrifices damage/vitality/dexterity/agility - wise. It would be wise that each Warlock test the best for their player style rather than copying because not everyone has the same skill level and reflects as well as support and gears than others.

#25 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

Why are you still trying to talk in 3rd person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users