[FanFic] Ragnarok Online II - The Story of a Corrupted Death (NO WHERE NEAR FINISHED) - Creative Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[FanFic] Ragnarok Online II - The Story of a Corrupted Death (NO WHERE NEAR FINISHED)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Echosoul

Echosoul

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHaving a staring contest with the sun.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Ragnarok Online II

The Story of a Corrupted Death

Hey guys! I'm a bit new to Ragnarok 2 and even newer too the forums, but honestly, I just couldn't wait to make a fan fiction. But since I don't fully understand the plot yet, I decided to make this my own plot, mainly based on social conflicts, but there is fighting to make it considered action for all you action-lovers out there. The only real thing connecting this too Ragnarok is the fact that all the main characters are all different classes from the game. Anyways, you're probably wanting to see the story now, she enough rambling from me, let's get moving! ^.^

Introduction

(No picture yet)

Jet Blood

Thief

Creepy. Scary. Deadly. Those are all words that could be used to describe Jet, the assassin who's glare can send chills down anyone's spine. How he got to be part of the group of travelers no one knows, maybe it's because he keeps following them, wherever they go. Who knows, maybe he's trying to figure out their weaknesses to he can assassinate them. Only the lord himself can really tell whats going on inside Jet's corrupted head.

(No picture yet)

Aisha Nuru

Archer

Aisha is the hyper-active knucklehead nature-lover who can't seem to find the limits too her energy. She trusts anyone and everyone, even Jet, her biggest weakness. She is very immature, but her love for animals is boundless. She loves anything alive, from the tiniest of insects to the largest of animals to the oldest of trees to the youngest of grasses. She calls anything alive cute, and to Jet's annoyance, that includes him. She's guaranteed herself an early death by Jet's hands, but she doesn't care, and honestly, she probably never will.

(No picture yet)

Anuli Nuru

Swordsman

Anuli is the older sister of Aisha, and although they are only 2 years apart, she is much more mature than Aisha. Her trust is much harder to achieve, and in fact, the only person who she really trusts is Aisha. She can be rather harsh, but she obviously had no real intention too harm the group. She seems to be waiting for a chance to duel Jet to the death, but, like her sister's love for nature, her patience is also boundless. And who knows, she may actually be stronger than Jet.

(No picture yet)

Joshua Cobblestone

Acolyte

Joshua is the young and brave acolyte, and, although inexperienced, he learns fast and can become very knowledgeable about any place he visits just by staying there 3 or more days. He has a unique power within him, one that he has been keeping a secret for years. He can shoot flames out of his hands, both blue and red. The red flames can help in a fight, while the blue flames can help heal a wounded team member. As far as he is concerned, no one knows about it yet, but he is a little suspicious that Jet might know a thing or two. He has an metal left arm because he got wounded in a car accident, but he is low on money so he could only afford a cheap one. Luckily, he knows a thing or two about screws and bolts, so he can fix it when the occasional screw falls out, which tends to happen a lot.

(No picture yet)

Conner Kinely

Magician

Conner is the kind of person who just won't back down. You can beat him too a bloody pulp, but he will keep on fighting. You can tear off all his limbs, but he'll find a way too fight, anyways. He's good at coming up with ideas, and his determination is definitely useful at time, but his physical strength is nowhere near as good as the other's. He makes by with a staff and a few magic tricks, but he isn't exactly the best fighter, though his ability to memorize practically every word in the dictionary can be pretty useful at times. Still, he's a fool at times and can do ridiculously dangerous things without thinking twice, but if you can stand the occasional heart attack, he's a great guy to be around.

Chapter 1

The shadows danced on the cave wall, the dim fire light making them all the more visible. The rain pounded on the cave roof, and a few droplets of water came dribbled down the cave walls. A droplet landed on Aisha's shoulder as she twirled near the entrance of the cave. 

"Oh, the rain is just so..so cute!!" She exclaimed happily, then skipped over too Jet, who gave her his best evil glare, and, although making the other's shudder, it had no effect on her. She leaned down a pinched Jet's cheek, but before she could talk about how so-called cute he was, He slapped her hand away. It was a real wonder that he hadn't killed her yet. 

"Ow! What was that for, you big meanie?!" She exclaimed, holding her hand, which was red and slightly swollen from the affair. 

"Please, Aisha, don't encourage him too talk. It creeps me out." Anuli said, shuddering, and not just from the cold, but from the thought of his voice. Dry and emotionless, it was almost as if he hadn't talked for years, but only it was creepier. How could Aisha stand listening too that voice? She knew her sister was weird, but her tolerance for creepy people was going to get her in big trouble someday..If she lived to that someday. "Actually, Aisha, why don't you come sit by me?" Anuli said, seeing the worried faces of the others as they stared at Aisha and how close she was too Jet. 

"Really? Okay!" Aisha said, running up too Anuli and sitting in her lap. The other's seemed a bit more relieved, but they still stared at Jet, now worrying about one thing--would they be his next victim? As Aisha sat on her lap and hummed happily, Anuli was struggling too not look at Jet with the same worried face; she didn't want to concern Aisha. She knew that Aisha didn't care what the other's thought, but she would care if Anuli began too look like she was worried, too. 

Jet got up silently, leaving the cave as the other's eye's followed him outside and into the rain until he was out of sight. As soon as he was out of sight, they all sighed in relief. The whole group was always tense when he was around. "Thank god. I can't stand that kid. Let's just hope he doesn't pop out of nowhere like he always does again. Maybe we can actually lose him this time, if the rain calms down before he gets back." Joshua said hopefully. 

"I doubt it. I don't know how, but it's like he has a compass inside him that tells him exactly where we went. I don't think we ever can lose him." Conner implied, sighing. 

"Oh, great. Do you have to crush all our dreams, Conner?" Joshua said, rather upset. 

"Sis, what are they talking about?" Aisha asked Anuli in her innocent, kind voice. 

"Nothing too worry about, darling." Anuli replied, turning her head from Joshua and Conner too Aisha, touching her gently on the nose. Aisha giggled as Anuli's finger and her nose made contact. 

"Okay.." Aisha said, frowning, but her frown instantly turned upside down. "Sis, can I go outside and go find black boy?" She asked Anuli.

Anuli frowned at the thought of her going out alone to find Jet. But she knew if she didn't say yes, she would simply sneak out at night and go find her then. It would be better if she just went with her. "Alright, but I'm going with you." She replied, standing up, dwarfing Aisha, who was still sitting down. Even when Aisha stood up, she was still only half Anuli's size. 

"Okay!" Aisha said, smiling as she skipped out the cave. The others looked at her, but when they saw that Anuli was following close behind, they let out a small sigh of relief, then continued their conversation. 

"Okay, so what do you purpose we do about Jet? Just let him follow us so he can brutally kill all of us tomorrow? Honestly, I don't think that's much of an option." Joshua said, upset. 

"Technically, I think that Jet would probably end up killing us in a town and drag us into a huge bloody massacre and splatter our blood all over the city walls along with all the other civilians of the t--" Conner began.

"No, Conner, we do not need one of your really violent and technical explanations of what Jet would probably do. Thanks for asking." Joshua said, not looking at Conner, but you could see the worried look on his face, anyways. 

"And technically, I wouldn't normally be angry at someone for saying something like that, but this is a different case all together because you are repetitively getting on my nerves and.." Conner began, only too be interrupted again.

"Oh, crap. Not again.." Joshua suddenly said, picking up a screw that fell from his long shirt sleeve. Because both his hands were covered with gloves, you'd never know he had an auto mail until you asked. He rolled up his sleeve and found the place where the screw had fallen out, screwing it in. 

"And your still interrupting me." Conner said, sighing and leaning back against the cave wall. "I guess the best way to get around that is to stop talking, then." He said, then sighed again as he listened to the rain, which was still pounding on the roof. 

Joshua, after fixing his arm, looked at Conner, then outside, then too Conner again. "It's getting dark. I'd say we best get some sleep." He said, curling up to stay warm. 

Conner looked at the sky. "Technically during a storm it's always da--" He began for the 3rd time. 

"Just shut up and go to sleep." Joshua sighed. 

Conner simply sighed and curled up, too, against the cave wall.

Chapter 2

(TOO BE CONTINUED)

IMPORTANT NOTE: 

I am NOT finished. I have barely begun the characters, but just check back every once and a while for something new. Also, since for some reason I can't figure out how to make an official poll, I would like to know which character is your favorite so far and why you like it. You can always change your opinion, but make sure that if you re-post it to note to me that you changed your opinion. This is mainly too see how I can improve the other characters and what I am doing good with my characters. I know that characters are an important building block for any story, but I also do need feedback on the story itself once I start it. And if you give any feedback, I would appreciate you telling my why you like it, what I could improve, and what is good, not just that it is good. That's about as useless as telling me my dog needs a bath when I don't have a bathtub. 

EDITS:

October 14, 2013: Started thread, writing about Jet Blood, Aisha Nuru, Anuli Nuru, and the Important note.

October 16, 2013: Wrote about Joshua Cobblestone, began the "EDITS" section, and also wrote about Conner Kinely. Started part of Chapter 1.

October 18, 2013: Fixed a typo, finished Chapter 1. Edited Joshua Cobblestone and Conner Kinely, too. Wrote title for Chapter 2.

Edited by Echosoul, 18 October 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#2 suzumechan123

suzumechan123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationIron Islands, Castle Pyke
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:41 AM

I'm very curious about Jet! I would love to read more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users