Let Us Play Dress Up! Entry Thread - Page 2 - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Let Us Play Dress Up! Entry Thread

80 replies to this topic

#26 Gojira90

Gojira90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

Your Character Name: ValkyriaLen
Monster Name: Kafra Serena [Long Range Flying Transportation Service, Alberta]
Costume/Dressed up as: Valkyrie Randgris

Short Story/Description (has to be more than 100 words):

On a cold and chilly night of October, Kafra Serena lays down on her warm, comfy Tempur-Pedic mattress to get a good night's rest. Exhausted and tired from a long day of work transporting Warriors, Knights, Wizards, Sorcerers, Priests, Monks, Rangers, Beastmasters, Assassins, Rogues, Crecentias, and Soulmakers, Serena finds herself sleeping into a dream...

Noisy conversations and bright lights flashed across the entire span of the living room. Serena cannot believe her eyes. Beastmasters are dressed up as little Noels and Assassins are cloaked up as Priests. Rowdy Knights and raging Monks are chasing each other through the house playing tag. Pumpkin buckets filled with candy of all shapes and sizes were tossed around everywhere. Not caring for their surroundings, each and every persons besides Serena in the house were breaking glass and windows and toppling over lamps and furniture. Suddenly, a kid Sorcerer let loose a Varetyr Spear that destroyed a 60" Smart TV and sparked a short circuit which led to a large, blazing fire.

Serena woke up from her dream. She rolled over from her bed and put on her nice, fuzzy slippers. Serena slowly walked down the stairs, then screamed "Holy S&*%!!!"  

*Turns into Valkyrie Randgris Berserk Mode *

*Attach Concept Art(s) Category
Best Art (hand drawn/ traditional)

DSC01476_zpsf2c1f665.jpg

#27 ahleighcque

ahleighcque

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Your Character Name: Beelzebul
Monster Name: Flip
Costume/Dressed up as: RO1 Lude
Short Story/Description:

Spoiler

*Attach Concept Art(s)

Spoiler

Bonus

yuxk.png

#28 ronreamz

ronreamz

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

Finally , were done. I and My little Sister made this :)

Your Character Name: Ar7style
Monster Name: Zeras Hyperoin , Kafra Ivory(Kafra Sevice) , Kafra Fengardner(AuctionService) , 

Marpen(Noel weapon merchant) , Spore , Porings
Costume/Dressed up as: RO1 Ninja Style , Teddy Bear, Rabbit  ,

Moonlight Flower , Phantom Thief , Devil

" Rakemon"

Hyperion is the most promising student among this year`s crop of Rakemon trainees..and knows it.Brash , -_-y and unbeatable

with a Rakemon Battle (well, almost). Hyperion is the Kingdom of Prontera`s best hope against the violence beaten out by the Demons.

Its a great day to start a journey.

Hyperion, Ivory, Fengardner set out for the western coast with there Rakemon, charged with rooting out an infestation of demons that has made the west unlivable.

As they travel.they find out the hide out of the evil monster. they also figure out a lot of good monster was captured and put under there controll.

Promptly Hyperion and his troop strike the hide out of the demons.A war between good and evil is happening.

Hyperion, duelo with the master`s of demons "Meowthon". They start there duelo by summoning there Rakemon.

Hyperion summon Sporemon(special ability poison of death) and his opponent is Groomingmon(special ability scratch of death).

He has got to fight at his very best until either he or his adversary wins.

there is no resting between rounds. Sporeman is losing. he needs to evolve into "Rare +" to defeat his opponent.

Sporeman reach his limitation, extream tiredness while Meowthon and Groomingmon keeps on attacking him, laughing showing excessive self-satisfaction in his achievement almost of winning. But Hyperion did not gave up, he do his very best to encourage

and give hope to Sporeman to fight again.

..."your my perfect companion, i ain`t treat you as my pet , i treat you as my friend....My very best friend".

Sporeman, in teary eyes and feel so happy as what Hyperion said.......tantanantanan!!!!! Instantly Sporeman evolve to 

"Sporeman rare+".Hyperion was astound :) .

They start battling each other again for there are no rounds. it is slugging at first

it is a fight to finish. In the end Hyperion and his friend Sporeman rare+ use this Ultimate skill...POISON OF DEATH! ! !.BOOM!!

Meowthon cant stop it, because its too powerfull, until he ain`t bear it, he died accompany with groomingman.

Eventually Hyperion and his troop won the battle :)

Thanks to Hyperion and his troop for saving the Kingdom of Prontera.

*Attach Concept Art(s)

ro2-let-us-dress_zps89a3cac4.png

Edited by ronreamz, 30 October 2013 - 02:00 AM.

#29 1688130516204852747

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Your Character Name: DualWIndBlade
Monster Name: Baphomet
Costume/Dressed up as: Pan (Ancient Greek God)

*Attach Concept Art(s) (Hand Drawn)

made_this_for_my_brother_s_project_by_ra

Short Story/Description:

Baphomet Jr.: sire, we are in need of assistance. Our soldiers can no longer hold down the forces of Midgard all together. Even at our apex of power hope is still unreachable and irrational to even think of. Baphomet: Hmph, pitiful aren't we, to even ask for assistance on matters that only concern ourselves. Ah, how our pride in which we have retained our long ancestry for has crumbled and been left to turn to nothing but ashes and false promises. Baphomet Jr.: so what do you suggest of doing,sire. we have scarified almost all that we have to survive as long as we can hope for after the end of every attack. our forces have done nothing but dwindled over the past ages. for the very pyramid of power that have kept this universe at its equilibrium has been flipped with us at the very bottom in which our own prey has begun to have the audacity to turn against us. Sire, we have nothing to lose anymore we have to bet all our chips in and go all or nothing for we must act now! Baphomet: Hush my child, for i am well capable of understanding the subject at hand. we have no choice but to call assistance on her..(Bapho suddenly grits his teeth and clenches his fist). Baphomet Jr.: (Gasp) sire but you mustn't you might be killed. we might have lost almost everything but if we lose you, our last hope of retaining our former selves, everything would have been all for naught. sire you must choose your path more wisely and with care you are all that we have left. Baphomet: Yes i understand my child but this is the only path which at its full potential is capable either of complete destruction or the power to synthesize something bigger and better than our former selves. so with this i thus leave you in the hands of my authority while I'm gone. if i haven't returned in 24 hours please see to yourself to take my place has head of the garden and my throne... (Baphomet walks towards the darkness filled garden and disappears in the mist) Baphomet Jr.: i wish the best of luck my sire ( Baphomet jr. lowers his head at his last glance of his master)

Few hours later Baphomet reaches the lair of the Queen of Destruction.....

Queen: For in which reasons have you shown your disgraceful self in my presence you good for nothing goat. Baphomet: please my lady have mercy on my former self for i only ask for the assistance of a being greater than my self ( sweat starts to drip down Baphomet's face) Queen: Oh really what can you, a king who has lost his mandate of heaven; his rightful throne and title as former strongest being offer in return for my benevolence towards you. Ha, well that's if i decide to offer my efforts to help you. Baphomet: (with a determination so clear and strong just like the finest polished diamond Baphomet was prepared to offer the trade of a lifetime) In exchange  for your kindness i offer my complete subjection and loyalty towards you for i only ask for the power to rebuild my throne. Queen: Ha, very well you fool I'll return that which you have long lost and sought for. ill in turn assign you that not a mandate of a king but that of a GOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Baphomet: AAAAAHHHHHH!! 

Edited by 1688130516204852747, 28 October 2013 - 02:37 PM.

#30 5486130503231150047

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCh 10 Alberta
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:LOTS

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Your Character Name:

Elmes
Monster Name:

Event NPC Clinkz
Costume/Dressed up as:

Kafra Burette
Short Story/Description:

It was midafternoon on Halloween and the crisp October air wisped about the streets of Prontera. The wind carried colorful autumn leaves and excitement for the evening festivities. Clintz returned to admiring the city of Prontera after dazzling a young archer with the strength of an arrow. There was usual chatter of NPCs selling their wares and players discussing assorted affairs added to the fun atmosphere of the city. Above the ordinary sounds of Prontera, the clicking of fast pace heels drew his attention. A distressed Service Kafra made her way past Clinkz to Serena.

“What seems to be the rush Ms. Burette?” Clinkz asked curiously.

“Oh Clinkz.” Burette said as she was catching her breath. “I’ve been so focused on helping to prepare for this year’s Halloween events that I forgot some errands in Alberta.”

“Well, try to take it easy. Oh! Also, thank you again for the rotten pumpkins—“

“Oh no! The pumpkins! I completely forgot to ask someone to cover for me.”

“Couldn’t Ms. Einsope take care of it?”

“She’s busy with matters involving the circus. Clinkz, would you please help me out?”

“Eh, sure…”

“Thank you so much!” she said with a smile which quickly faded. “However, there are two conditions… First, only give out three pumpkins per player. No more, no less.”

“Understood.”

“Second! Regulation requires all Kafra members to wear a standard uniform. Luckily! I kept my old uniform from last fall on hand.” Burette rustles around in her large bag and pulls out a black maid uniform with orange trim.

With a complete look of horror, Clinkz musters out “Wait... You want me to wear this?!”

“Oh, most certainly not… without the apron and stockings!” and hand him the remaining shoes and accessories. “I should only be a few hours. Thank you so much!~”

And with that, Burette and Serena took to the sky toward Alberta. Clinkz stood silent for a moment trying to grasp what had just happen. “F---.”

*Attach Concept Art(s)

Spoiler

#31 Toofy

Toofy

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

My Character Name: Sojou

Monster/NPC Name: Saintess Aione

Costume/Dress As: Pheonix (-_-atrice)

Short Story/Description:

It was that time of year again. Halloween. Time to dress up again, time to hand out candy to all the children in Prontera. Saintess Aione sighed. It wasn't that she disliked Halloween; she loved seeing the looks of joy on all the kids as they collected their candy. And oh, some of them had such adorable costumes.

Ah. Costumes. That's what Aione had sighed about.

What would she be this year? She couldn't just dress up as a member of the Orthodoxy (Ha. There was another priestess who was going to do just that... so lazy.). Ghosts and spirits were too boring and cliche. She didn't want to dress up as anything too cutesy either. Rabbits and whatnot... they just didn't fit her style.

What about something... commemorative? The past few years hadn't been the best, but struggle after struggle had been overcome. The threat of the dimensional gap had been suppressed, and, for the most part, all was well. Yes, Aione thought. There was a symbol to be found here. The world had come a long way since the Day of Despair. It was as if the world had... regenerated. Yes! Death from life, life from death!

And what better way to represent that than with a pheonix costume? The pheonix, the bird that, after death, is reborn?

Aione smiled. And set to work.

-----

Saintess Aione stepped back. After hours of work and hundreds of feathers, she was done! Granted, she didn't know how she really felt about it. It looked... magnificent... but a little corny as well. Alas. 

She'd taken Pheonix feathers and put them over a dyed version of her Priestess' Robes, and had had a Pheonix skull helmet fashioned for her by Gruparz, the local blacksmith (don't worry, no Pheonixes were harmed in the making of her costume). It had taken a lot of work, no doubt.

And now had come the moment of truth. It was Halloween, and it was time to show her work to the world!

And with that, she put the on the costume and stepped outside - with a nervous look on her face.

ART

66f3.jpg

Of course, the children loved it. ^^

BONUS:

ain6.jpg

* Concept done on paper with colored pencils, Bonus done in MyPaint with pencil brush.

Edited by Toofy, 28 October 2013 - 08:49 AM.

#32 poyopachii

poyopachii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Your Character Name: Sakuriel
NPC Name: Aione Oakley
Costume/Dressed up as: Lanuwen

v09d.png

Larger :http://imageshack.us/f/203/44yw.jpg/

Short Story/Description:

Spoiler

Concept Arts:

Spoiler

Bonus:

ica6.png

Larger :http://imageshack.us...es/59/3f3e.jpg/

Edited by poyopachii, 29 October 2013 - 09:07 AM.

#33 hsn22

hsn22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Your Character Name: hsn
Monster Name: Moonnight Flower (Moonlight Flower) + Horong
Costume/Dressed up as: Fox and Wolf Costume (Horongs as apart of the costume)

The winds of the harsh winter storm were beating up against the dilapidated shack hidden in the dreary forest of Payon. A young moonlight flower, who could barely stand on her own two feet, was holding her knees tight to her chest in the corner of the room and whimpering softly. Her father, a ninetailed fox, was out hunting and her human mother was collecting water from the stream nearby but taking far too long to return. They had left her all alone with only the strange noises of the storm to keep her company.

She was young still, an infant by human standards, but she wasn't too youthful that she couldn't identify the branches of the trees roughly striking the rickety roof of what she knew as her home. If only they could live in a safe house like the humans in the village just around the river bend... But they were unwelcome there. After all, she was an abomination to them. Half ninetailed fox and half human? She could occasionally hear the harsh words of the human hunters sometimes when they saw their hut. It was all she could do to clasp her hands over her ears.

In that moment, her mother returned with a rusty bucket of water which she placed just over the small fire they had burning in the middle of the shack.

“Mikelti,” she called to moonlight flower. “Come over here to me. There's no need to be afraid, dear.” She spoke in a firm yet very soft voice, one that made moonlight flower feel much safer and forget the humans' words. Moonlight flower stumbled over to her mother and rested in her embrace, then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Ten years pass...

Mikelta stood tall on a disfigured bolder that she often liked to rest on. It gave her a perfect view of the human village in Payon as well as the northern border of Maple forest and it's beautiful trees. Enviously she glanced at the people walking in the makeshift forest town that she so desperately wished she could join them. There was a woman there who resembled her mother so much that it was a little scary. That woman could be her aunt for all she knew. Moonlight's mother was now deceased due to an illness that no doctor would cure because of her affiliations with the ninetailed foxes, because of her choice to fall in love with one and give birth to a beast. “Because of me...”  Moonlight thought bitterly.

She never fit in with the foxes; not even her own father. Although the humans despised her existence, she would sit on her boulder and long to be down there with one of them. It wasn't long ago when she found herself lurking by the village laundry hut late at night while the human slept. She had stolen a fox and wolf costume before she could stop herself. Now she wore it all the time as she dreamed of being a human and reminisced about all the wonderful times she had with her mother.

Concept Art:

fgYj3mI.png

_

4cEkUGe.png

Edited by hsn22, 30 October 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#34 barlung

barlung

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Your Character Name: Arlung
Monster Name: Soldier skeleton
Costume/Dressed up as: Dementor ( Harry potter)

Short Story/Description

onenight when the star is so bright captain Drake ask me to clean his treasure chamber...

In the middle of my work i hear a voice from one of chest..when i open it something dark come out n cover me..then i feel dizzy n unconscious..

In my dream there is some dark robe talking to me....that he will give me power...

When i wake up i see my self wearing a weird dark robe n i can fly...n when i come out of that chamber it's look like other crew didn't see me...

i feel so hungry but i can't touch anything....then i wandering around Verta Delta ,after many hour pass then i see a traveler hunting some monster....after that monster die, there is spirit ball come out...i never saw it before so i try to pick it out n i can touch it...cz my i am starving i try to eat that...n it's really delicious n i feel more powerful :rice: :rice: ...that's when i realise that i become like a death riper... after that night i will always follow astrong traveller n eat all the moster they kill....then after i eat many spirit i had a dream again..it say that i can be more powerfull then other monster...so i continue eat more high level monster...then some day i will become true death riper...n try eat not just monster but also human spirit

Beware traveler maybe ur spirit next :heh:

Spoiler

Edited by barlung, 27 October 2013 - 10:19 PM.

#35 Ewari

Ewari

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNiflheim
  • Server:Twilight

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Your Character Name: MunakMaster
Monster Name: Baphomet Jr
Costume/Dressed up as: Deviruchi
Short Story/Description:

[The Story] -  Trick or Treat!
(click to read)

Spoiler

tumblr_mvdc2yThRe1qzbhveo1_1280.png

Edited by Ewari, 29 October 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#36 barlung

barlung

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

Your Character Name: Arlung
Monster Name: Soldier skeleton
Costume/Dressed up as:
Jack Skellington
Short Story/Description

Tomorow is  halloween time...Captain Drake make a costume party tomorow night...that make me happy but what i will wear...

I am looking all day but can't find something usefull....then i try  walk to village n see what are people wear for tommorow..

Frankenstein, Mumy, Warewolf, witch ....ah that's an old costume...i want something scary but style...

But what do i wear...still can't find idea..i walk again to the shore..than i look there is chest drifted...

then i open it...n found there is costume...than i try wear it....

hmmm it's elegant but scary....this is it...this is what i searching for... Hoooray

-----

Halloween night finaly come... all our crew wear a different costume...they look funny but some look really scary..

but when i enter...all of them agape, n so quite.....they really like my costume...all of them gather and ask where i get that costume ..

i just smile n not answer it...

then captain drake announce the best costume for to night...n that's me...YAY

i feel really happy to night... everyone like my costume..when i am in the middle of celebrating my winning..there is some one poke me..

when i turn there is some one who dressed just like me...n that is JACK SKELLINGTON...WOW so this is jack costume...

after we talk around then he join the party..n we become friend n he give me that costume...then he come back sailling

with what happened in this Halloween i declare that:

THis Halloween is the best Halloween ever hahahahah

Handdraw art

Spoiler

Bonus

Spoiler

#37 Lecksy

Lecksy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Your Character Name: Lexy
Monster Name: Choori
Costume/Dressed up as: Onasis Defendhill
Short Story/Description (has to be more than 100 words):

Choori was a cat in love.

Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but unfortunately for Choori, he was in love with his boss, Ruti Cereno. He had been in love with her since she first took him under the Grooming Robbers. He was young and foolish then, and even though years had passed, Ruti still saw him as the young kitten who had just left home, looking for adventure.

But Choori loved her anyway.

He loved her sharp, lavender eyes, and how they always seemed to be inspecting everything, as if she knew more about what surrounded her than she let on. He loved her short, auburn hair, even though he preferred it a bit longer, she looked beautiful in every hairstyle. He loved the way her scarf rustled in the wind, and the way she rolled her eyes when someone dared ask why she wore a scarf and shorts. He loved the way she handled her dagger, moving it through the air as if it was an extension of her hand- gliding, precise, and perfect. Choori loved everything about Ruti Cereno.

As much as he wanted her to love him back, he knew it would never happen; she was in love with Onasis Defendhill, the handsome merchant who came to visit sometimes. Onasis knew it, Choori knew it, everyone in the Grooming Robbers knew it, but Ruti. She denied again and again that she had feelings for him, citing some mysterious event that happened in the past and laughing it off. But she always seemed happier and more beautiful, if that was even possible to Choori, when Onasis came to visit.

When October arrived, the buzz was all about the haunted Niflheim walk, an annual haunted walk that always appealed to couples. Every year Onasis would come by and ask if Ruti wanted to go with him, and every year Ruti would chortle and say "no way". Once, Choori had caught a glimpse of the smile she allowed herself to have after Onasis had left. She was so thrilled that he had come by just to ask, even though she said no. Choori hoped that one day, she would smile like that at him.

But this year, when Onasis had come by to visit, he could not asked her to go. He was too busy, he said, he had to deal with the issues surrounding his father's death. Ruti managed a weak "It's not like I'd go with you anyway", but her disappointment was obvious. She was in a sad mood for the rest of the week.

Choori sat at his cannon and wondered what to do. What could he do to make Ruti feel better? He had brought her wild flowers that he gathered from the oasis in the desert, but it didn't seem to help. His thoughts were interrupted by a couple of adventurers looking for a ride to the Forgotten Tower. The adventurers had rather silly costumes on; the girl wore a wedding dress, and fussed about her veil getting dirty in the cannon, the guy wore a costume of King Reinhard's robes, which he couldn't even fit into the cannon with. In order to fit, he had to leave the robe and a bag of his costumes behind. "Put them to good use!" He said, and winked at Choori before getting fired off. Another day, another adventurer who thinks they can just carry a full bag of stuff and expect it to fit in the cannon.

As Choori was hauling the bag to the garbage, the bag split open. "Oh great," thought Choori, "if these adventurers just sprang for a Large Bag instead of these terrible Medium Bags, everything would be so much better." Then, something caught his eye. He reached into the bag and pulled out none other than an Onasis Defendhill Style Costume. He had a brilliant idea.

The next day, when Ruti came to check on her Grooming Robbers, she noticed something different about Choori. Was it the way he tied his bandana? Did he polish his sword? Is that a new shirt? That shirt looks familiar... She shook her head.

But no matter what Choori did, it didn't seem as annoying as before. He seemed older and more mature, even though he still acted like the silly kitten he was. She found herself laughing easily at his lame jokes, and she didn't mind that he was always giving her attention.

When he and Ruti were alone in her dagger throwing lesson, Choori had a sudden burst of courage, and took a leap of faith. "Ruti, would you like to go to the Niflheim Haunted Walk with me?" He blurted out. Ruti paused, and looked at him, evaluating him with her beautiful eyes. After what seemed like an eternity, she responded. "I'd love to, Choori." She smiled.

Then, a thousand thoughts raced through her head. Why did she just agree to go with Choori? She had rejected Onasis all these years, but Choori asks once and she just says yes? What was Choori doing to her? Was she drugged? Is it because Choori looks like... Ruti shook her head. No, that's ridiculous, she thought. Maybe Choori is just matured and I've never noticed until now.

The night of Halloween arrived, and Choori was prepared. He had thoroughly washed his Onasis Defendhill Style Costume, even ironed it. He met up with Ruti, who looked beautiful in an Eremes Guile costume.

Then, she smiled at him, the special smile Choori had only seen for Onasis, but this time it was for him. "Shall we?" She asked, and linked her arm through his. "We don't want to miss the Haunted Walk!"

*Attach Concept Art(s) (Done via computer)
Spoiler

Bonus (another additional prize to be given for those who do this): Create an image of a Halloween scene with your dressed up monster.
Spoiler

#38 6780130505082106153

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

Your Character Name: HealBaby
Monster Name: Kafra Services
Costume/Dressed up as: Devil Female and Ghost 

Short Story/Description 

Its was a wonderful october day when the girls of kafra service were called to King Reinhard to Prontera Castle.

All girls looks arround, it has been a while since they have been here. Last time they had order to build up a grand storage for all great fighters  all arround Midgard.

Ivory, one of the small Kafra girls made her trip from alberta to prontera for hours, while the king was talking to them she got a little bit dizzy and sleepy so she passed away the half of the speech.

After a while all girls walked out, all seemed busy and talking a lot about decorations and pumpkins.

"could it be?", Ivory looked arround " Are we goning to decorate Midgard?!" She screamed so loud all people were staring at her.

One of the older Kafra Girls came to her with a big bag she smiled and gave it to her "Yeah, we gonna make some pretty October decorations- here ur costume"

In the middle of the night when all Citizen went to sleep and even the monsters were dizy  the girls went with lamps trough the dark to decorate all with pumpkins. Sadly some were small and rotten but the big glittering ones were so pretty that Ivory jumped through the pumpkin field of farmer carlos who thoght there was a devil jumping on his pumpkins.

6p9e7b.jpg

#39 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

For those of you who are confused, to qualify for the bonus prize, you will need to draw a separate picture apart from the concept art. 

I will be extending the deadline to the 30th to give people some more time to get their entries in! :)

#40 FluffyGoaty

FluffyGoaty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationNorth America
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Your Character Name: Mimilia
Monster Name: Ragnarok 2 Baphomet
Costume/Dressed up as: Shape Shifter (Humanoid Form)

The Great Demon Baphomet. The demon that is said to live deep in the jungle. The name alone gives fear in all of Midgard. Countless adventurer's have challenged the Garden of Baphomet, not even one of them ever returned.

Not for long till a proud knight of  the Prontera Knightage came to challenge the demon's garden, bringing along 9 of her companions. It was not an easy task reaching the demon's lair. When they finally reach the Great Demon Baphomet, what they saw was something they could have never imagined, for the demon's gaze were far too intimidating that everyone except the proud knight were frozen with fear.

The Proud Knight stands tall with all her bravery challenging the Demon to a duel. Just as the Proud Knight was about to deal the finishing blow, images suddenly starts appearing inside her mind. Images of the life of a certain girl in the past.

The girl was a part of a tribe who worshiped Demons and sacrifice humans for their rituals. Till one day, decision has been made that the next sacrifice would be the girl. Having no choice but to accept her fate, the girl instead choose to make a pact with the demon, annihilating all members of the tribe in exchange of her soul.

As her soul was getting taken she began taking the form of a demon, the Great Demon Baphomet itself.

Resulting...

*Attach Concept Art(s)

cajk.png

Edited by FluffyGoaty, 28 October 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#41 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

IGN : Chii 

Monster Name : The Phantom of the Fortress [Solomian La Christ]

Costume/ Dressed up as: Phantom of the Opera dude

Story/ Description: [ song link : https://soundcloud.c...alloween-song-1 ]

[the singing Ends at 3mins - but i didnt know how to cut off the rest of the song.....cuz im a noob at programs like that xD so yeah...]

Lyrics

There once was a man, solomian - With scars all across his face
the women would run away from him - The children would scream and faint

So he went on an epic journey - Deep though the sand and storm 
Discovered a mighty fortress there - With monsters inside like him

With golems and wolves, a prophet - A place so dark and strange
And thats where he met his partner there - Kiel ! Kiel MK

He only could stay there so long -He missed our human race
Decided to find a way to hide! - To hide his horrendous face!

So he went all around midgard alone - He kept in the shadowed lanes
Looking for cloaks, a simple masks - So people wont run away

The first things that he saw were the freyjans and brownies
He made sure to look under every tree and rock
Sometimes he would spy a pagan running around here but none of them 
had the perfect cloak [or mask]

On his journey he would see rangers and swordsman
Trying to catch him, get bounties on his head
If they were to get him they would put him in a blue card
Put him in auction house - for 3k

He would try to fight them, call kiel to the scene quick
Silence them and aoe to wipe their party out

I dont have much time left, need to find a disguise
I feel like they will come to try to get my head

That is when I finally found the ones to provide me
Found a gang of goblins out of my fortress
Grabbed a couple took away their cloaks and their cry masks
That is when i finally finished my greatest quest

vvTOydi.jpg

Edited by Feliface, 28 October 2013 - 11:02 PM.

#42 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

IGN : Snorkel

NPC Name: <Sushi Shop Owner> Higashi

Costume/ Dressed up as: A Murderer

Story:

Quiet settled across Izlude Hill as a thick fog began to creep into town, the only noise the sudden creak of one of the town's many windmills echoing within the tall city walls. The moon had just risen. It sat low in the sky, glowing a deep red. Kafra Mina stood by the center of town and shuddered. She hated this town. It always got so creepy at night, but she had a job to do.

Picking her broom from off the ground, she carefully adjusted the seats. The fog was getting worse. “I doubt there will be anymore customers tonight...” she thought. The city lights began to light up but it hardly helped. They were hazy spots in the gloom.

Suddenly a door opened. Across the way, near the Sushi shop, a faint glow appeared. Mina strained to see who was coming out at this time of night, but the fog obscured everything. She jumped as the door slammed closed. Whoever it was began to whistle faintly. The disjointed tune echoed from the walls, sounding all around her as something began dragging along the ground.

She began to inch closer when the whistling stopped. Something fell with a heavy thud. Then the creepy whistling resumed as a new noise appeared, metal on metal, scratching metallically. She inched toward the nearest fence and crouched down behind it. Peering through its boards she could see nothing.

Again and again, the heavy thud sounded as the strange whistling continued. A faint breeze swept behind her as she inched toward the noise. The fog began to thin as the moon rose higher. Slowly she could make out the lamp post beside her, then the umbrella tables, all washed in the moon's red hue. Something flashed silver and red in the moonlight and she heard again the heavy thud as something landed.

Slowly she made out a figure. Was that... Higashi? But why was he so dark? It couldn't be... Again something flashed in the moonlight. With a sickening slap, something fell to the ground. She watched in horror as Higashi bent down, covered in blood, to retrieve a whole mermaid's arm.

The End

Happy Halloween!

Concept art:

Spoiler

Bonus Scene:

Spoiler

Edited by Lyrella, 11 November 2013 - 03:03 PM.

#43 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Your Character Name: Sadistique
RO2 Monster: Mini & Mongi (and minions)
Dressed Up As: Ratmaster Kremp crew (Core, RM, Miki, Abyss)
Story: 

Interviewer: So what do you think of your days down at the Culvert?
Ratmaster: It was…fantastic, until those two obnoxious and loud rasc-

Mini rolled her eyes and turned off the radio. Complain, complain, complain; that’s all the stinking rat does. Who does he think he is? When she and Mongi moved in, they only left him alone out of their vows to not pick a fight with someone old enough to cough up dust.

“That large room would’ve been perfect for us. Its acoustics must be off the charts,” Mini said to herself absently.

“Mini, let’s have a concert, and find ourselves some humans to fight!” Mongi tossed his head back and strummed down onto his guitar. It’s been a while since adventurers paid any attention to them, and they were getting bored out of their minds.

“You know as well as I do that most humans just run past us. They’re only interested in the Rat; they don’t even look to see if we’re here. The hopping trio gets more attention than us.”

“Yeah, but we can use that! The Rat’s gone for a few days…why don’t we just rock out in his room?” It was easy to see the excitement Mongi was trying to hold back. His ears were twitching endlessly, and Mini knew he’s got a good idea up his sleeves.

Concept Art:

Outline

Spoiler

Colour
Spoiler

Mongi's wits in action
Spoiler

Edited by Gluttannie, 29 October 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#44 FlavoredInk

FlavoredInk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

Character Name: Akaari

Monster Name: Kiel MK-II

Costume/Dressed up as: Kiel MK-II

Short Story/Description:

One Hallow's Eve inside the Abandoned Laboratory, Dr. Jacob was working on a new experiment to put an end to the assassin, Eremes Guile, and his elite group of assassins formerly known as Assassin Cross. This recent experiment was to challenge his goal of creating an immortal soldier with the magical powers of Ymir's Heart. The monster subject to be tested that night, was believed to be another Kiel - a likely twisted, twin. Dr. Jacob plans to send out his test subject Halloween night to finish off the infamous Eremes Guile, and his extraordinary elite group, the Assassin Cross.

Concept Art:

1421508_10152364198924896_1816063866_n.j

Colored:

913279_10152357541824896_1347745864_n.jp

Outline:

1395928_10152367847174896_1565731431_n.j

Edited by FlavoredInk, 29 October 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#45 Zainy

Zainy

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Your Character Name: Zainy
Monster Name: Farmer Carlos
Costume/Dressed up as: Hulk
Short Story/Description : It was a day like any other day in Maple. Clear Blue skys, crisp orange and yellow leaves, glowing green pumpki- wait, that's not right! Carlosa was the first to witness this strange sight. At first, he was intrigued, however that feeling quickly faded as he remembered his brother Carlos would be angry if he found out there was some strange pumpkin growing in the patch he was so proud of. At this point, Carlosa decided it would be best if Carlos never even knew. However, his interest in the pumpkin was too great and so Carlosa decided that rather than destroy the pumpkin, he would simply move it some where else. Carlosa then quickly ran to get a wheelbarrow. However, upon his return he witnessed what he had intended to prevent, that Carlos had discovered the glowing green pumpkin. Carlosa slowly approached his brother who was known for his violent tendencies, but something was off. Something was different. As Carlosa got closer to his brother, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

His brother, known as the Farmer Carlos, had turned green and looked angrier than ever. He had become...The Incredible Carlos
*Attach Concept Art(s)

hulkos.jpg

Edited by Zainy, 29 October 2013 - 05:22 PM.

#46 Sarasah

Sarasah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Your Character Name: Sarasah
Monster Name: Saintess Aione
Costume/Dressed up as: Witch
Short Story/Description:

Trick or Treat? It's that time of the year again -- all with the fun filled spooky horrors... the delicious candy giving treats... and of course, the costumes. Our very lovely Saintess Aione adores the wonderful Halloween event, but every year she struggles with the choices of costumes.

This year however, is going to be much more different. Saintess Aione is putting behind her typical priestess costumes in all different colors. A great darkness has been polluting her mind lately, and she is ready for a completely different look. What is this look your asking?

A witch. The eerie magical wench of great power. It's okay for a good girl to go bad sometimes... right? One night of fun.. one night of terror. Let the great night of Hallow's eve begin.

*Attach Concept Art(s)

Spoiler

Bonus Image with Background:

Spoiler

----------

Second Entry

Your Character Name: Sarasah
Monster Name: Saintess Aione
Costume/Dressed up as: Succubus
Short Story/Description: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, turn the saintess into hatred. Aione's heart has dwindled into the deep world of the demons. Thus.. the succubus has been born. The extravagant lace clings to her thighs, with the black leather hugging her body. Bare skin showing that was once covered. Demonic wings placed mid back to ensure the image of the succubi. Surely on all Hallow's Eve... the night will be filled with many adventures.

*Attach Concept Art(s)

Spoiler

#47 6780130505082106153

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

Your Character Name: HealBaby
Monster Name:King Reihard
Costume/Dressed up as:Phantom of the opera
Short Story/Description

Its was on a later saturday afternoon when Queen Kamil entered the bower of her husband Reihnard, who was the current Kind of Midgard and herself.

"darling", she said in slow voice cause he was sitting on the end of the bed and thinking about something" why have you send away all attendants? Is something wrong?"

She took her place next to him and hold his hand "What are u worried about Reinhard?"

The king looked for a short moment into her face than turned away again. "I got a message.  There will be a plot on the kingdom, on you my dear and on myself. I am worried."

he told her every detail he had a clue about. When it will happen maybe, who he things will appear to kill his highness.

she was in deep thoughts when the night falls over prontera city.

While everybody was in his dreams, she had her toughts how to save her husband and how to get the culprit.

On the next day she told her husband her plan. They will give a big mask ball, everybody will wear a costume and a mask. So the culprit would not find his highness that easie. she gave her husband his costume, as a phantom of the opera he sould not strike the attention of everybody.

They would held the ball on the halloween night, when the ghosts and souls were wondering.
*Attach Concept Art(s)

2d0ch78.jpg

a1l89i.jpg

#48 MiaSama

MiaSama

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:ROII Odin

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

Your Character Name: Mia

Monster Name: Imverse of Ruins

Costume/Dressed up as: Sohee

Short Story/Description:

Yeah.. Its Halloween, it’s time for everyone to think about their costumes, right… but what’s the best way to get it? Farming me of course! But this time, they won’t have it easy... This Halloween I decided to dress up as something that hides my identity, so I can freely go around the Ragnarok world without being afraid of getting stabbed… or a shot from an arrow… Nobody will ever recognize me as Sohee!, muahahaha, they better find another way to get their money to buy their costumes because they won’t be able to farm me this time!. I might want to stay like this forever, don’t you think I look awsome? Trick or treat!

Attach Concept Art(s)

Spoiler

Edited by MiaSama, 30 October 2013 - 12:30 PM.

#49 FallenKun

FallenKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Character Name: FallenKun
Monster Name: Deviruchi
Costume/Dressed up as: Jason
Short Story/Description:

Jason Deviruchi is a KILLER to avenge of his fallen brothers killed for the people of the Rune Midgard.

He is waiting for the little children walking alone near the garden, to murder in cold blood. During Halloween arrive at your door, pretending to be an innocent child, "Trick or Treat" I cried and when you turn your head cut.
The Deviruchies have written on this thing in one of his Volumes, The Volume spaces which still not been found anywhere

Spoiler

Edited by FallenKun, 30 October 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#50 MiaSama

MiaSama

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:ROII Odin

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Your Character Name: Mia

Monster Name:Estelmist

Costume/Dressed up as: Long range flying transportation service

Short Story/Description:

In prontera city, there was a little cloth shop of a noel girl, Estelmist, who had a dream that she thought it was not possible to make true.

She was so good at making clothes to little noels, they were not expensive, her handmade clothes was always given to noels that didn’t have a lot of zenny, she was so kind, she didn’t want to kill other’s dream and wanted them to continue their adventure.

It was Halloween, and everyone was spending so much money on their clothes, she sold so much of her clothes… but she wasn’t happy… all the zenny of the world wouldn’t make her dream true.. she wanted to fly… she always dreamed of working with kafra services girls, helping people moving from place to place…

So this Halloween, she decided to do it! her dream won’t stay as it, she would be a kafra services girl this year!, so with her advanced skill she made a uniform and while kafra service in prontera was out showing off her costume, she did a mischief and took her place.

She did it! She flew a few people to their destination, so look carefully at kafra services every Halloween... it might be Estelmist taking others work!

Attach Concept Art(s)

Spoiler

Edited by MiaSama, 30 October 2013 - 12:28 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users