Vanilmirth Chaotic Blessing Shortcut - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Vanilmirth Chaotic Blessing Shortcut

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

Everytime I relog, or move between warp/maps, the custom levels of chaotic blessing I set on my shortcut window all get reset to level 5. Not sure if this is just me, or others have this issue as well.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

Interesting. I haven't ever tried hotkeying that... There could be a bug with homun skills and hotkeys.

You can make your homun automatically use chaotic blessings with most custom AI's. See the documentation for the AI you are using. That might work around this issue for you

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Interesting. I haven't ever tried hotkeying that... There could be a bug with homun skills and hotkeys.

You can make your homun automatically use chaotic blessings with most custom AI's. See the documentation for the AI you are using. That might work around this issue for you

#4 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Everytime I relog, or move between warp/maps, the custom levels of chaotic blessing I set on my shortcut window all get reset to level 5. Not sure if this is just me, or others have this issue as well.

I'm not experiencing the same issue. Try removing them all together from your shortcut bar, logout/login, and putting them back in.

#5 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:57 AM

I'm not experiencing the same issue. Try removing them all together from your shortcut bar, logout/login, and putting them back in.

yea, it turns out that I shouldn't install RO in the default system folder and always run as administrator.

Problem solved!

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

It is incredibly strange the way that some people are afflicted with bizzare bugs when RO is in program files, but most people aren't. 

By my reading of microsoft's documentation, it should not work unless UAC is disabled, but at least half of players keep UAC on, so I can't understand why this works for most - but not quite all - players. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users