#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Hello everyone, 

Due to the reports of severe exploiting during the WoE on Sunday, 10/20, the Wp staff has decided to take back the castle. A fix for the buffing and monster summon exploits used will be coming in the upcoming patch. 

We will also be thoroughly investigating and banning those who have been responsible for using the exploits. If you have any info to share, feel free to send a direct message to me and Njoror. 

Thank you for your understanding.

#2 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Exodus is going to get back the castle rite?

#3 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

After some internal discussions, we have decided to give back the castle to Exodus. 

If you are concerned or have an issue with this, feel free to message me or Njoror. 

#4 KazuMizu

KazuMizu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

Castle Buffs <3

#5 NewMinako

NewMinako

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

Justice will prevail :D :p_love:

#6 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-J5PDPtLsuM

just for you Aesir, you thought you would get away with it.

#7 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Æsir GG.

#8 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

You have to be kidding me?

#9 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

You have to be kidding me?

It's a well known fact by now that if a guild obtains the castle by cheating, the victory is void and the castle will be taken. Why would anyone be surprised that this happened?

#10 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

It's a well known fact by now that if a guild obtains the castle by cheating, the victory is void and the castle will be taken. Why would anyone be surprised that this happened?

Tell what "cheats" are you talking about?

Sorry for my english.

#11 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Tell what "cheats" are you talking about?

Sorry for my english.

Summoning Zadorak, using recall 7 times within 10 mins, enrage buff/invincibility on players, and enraged seige weapons. From what I've heard, this was the most exploited WoE we've ever had. Apparently the only thing that wasn't used was the gate glitch, and that's probably because Collision destroyed the gates so there was no need to do so.

#12 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Summoning Zadorak, using recall 7 times within 10 mins, enrage buff/invincibility on players, and enraged seige weapons. From what I've heard, this was the most exploited WoE we've ever had. Apparently the only thing that wasn't used was the gate glitch, and that's probably because Collision destroyed the gates so there was no need to do so.

That wasnt a zadorak, that is the lizzard of bapho, and is not on the DNA list... so tell me, how is possible to a ordinary player to summon that pet?

Enrage buff: I was next to the emperium and i see nobody using it, even the enemy guild. Also, there are videos showing people of collision using it and the GMs do nothing.

Gate Glitch: Collision destroyed it, thats true... But, wasnt collision healing the gates on a past woe? There are pictures of it, and the castle didnt reset...

Favoritism plz

#13 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

That wasnt a zadorak, that is the lizzard of bapho, and is not on the DNA list... so tell me, how is possible to a ordinary player to summon that pet?

Sorra, meant Zadora. That's what they were calling in GoTW. And about healing the gate, GMs never said that was against the rules.

#14 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Sorra, meant Zadora. That's what they were calling in GoTW. And about healing the gate, GMs never said that was against the rules.

And the buff bug that collision used? there are videos.

And if its summoned, AND IF IT IS a Zadorak, i dont see the cheat part, the zadorak is on the DNA list, so 2 players can have the dna and summon it at the same time :).

PS: I insist Sorry for my english xD

#15 Vicciuss

Vicciuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

WTF that zadorak was there attacking everyone and anything, if you look at the screenshoots you can see at the description the name of the monster and the title (NPC) so its not a player summon... so if exodus and collision cry about loosing they get the castle again???

#16 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Enrage buff: I was next to the emperium and i see nobody using it, even the enemy guild. Also, there are videos showing people of collision using it and the GMs do nothing.

Gate Glitch: Collision destroyed it, thats true... But, wasnt collision healing the gates on a past woe? There are pictures of it, and the castle didnt reset...

Favoritism plz

During an unannounced WoE @ Sunday 11pm (pretty sure it was a Sunday), Collision overthrown Galajuan and took the Castle. 2 days after (more like 1 day and half) GMs took back the castle and just resetted letting any other guild contest for it.

We've sent requests to fix the bugs back in test season but Devs gave 0 **cks on what we said.

#17 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

That video to frame us? The community sure is dumb and blind. The people in the video were AFK. You think people would be that stupid to be out in the open? on top of that, that video is editted and obviously trying to get people banned. 

Some people just don't have good logic

#18 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

WTF that zadorak was there attacking everyone and anything, if you look at the screenshoots you can see at the description the name of the monster and the title (NPC) so its not a player summon... so if exodus and collision cry about loosing they get the castle again???

maybe your extremely thick headed or maybe your just dumb, if you do any kind of cheating/exploiting during WOE while the GMS are WATCHING YOU AND YOUR GUILD YOU WILL NOT WIN THE CASTLE. Like how hard is that to understand. (Sorry if I don't speak your language but english is not my first language either)

Edited by jdmtouch, 21 October 2013 - 11:37 AM.

#19 KazuMizu

KazuMizu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

And if its summoned, AND IF IT IS a Zadorak, i dont see the cheat part, the zadorak is on the DNA list, so 2 players can have the dna and summon it at the same time :).

No Sir, It's not a DNA. This is the one they've used..http://forums.warppo...hack-not-fixed/

#20 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

The monster that was summoned was Fighter Zador, an add summoned during the blue minotaur fight in Bapho N. It is not available to ANY player who plays legit. Not only that, but AEsir were enraging their crossbows to hit the emp. The emp likely would not have fallen in normal legit conditions, though if it did it likely would have gone to Collision. However, there is no way to know this for sure so the GMs turned the castle over to the guild who originally held it before AEsir bugged the WoE, which was Exodus.

#21 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

The monster that was summoned was Fighter Zador, an add summoned during the blue minotaur fight in Bapho N. It is not available to ANY player who plays legit. Not only that, but AEsir were enraging their crossbows to hit the emp. The emp likely would not have fallen in normal legit conditions, though if it did it likely would have gone to Collision. However, there is no way to know this for sure so the GMs turned the castle over to the guild who originally held it before AEsir bugged the WoE, which was Exodus.

So, if the better way to fix this problem is returning the castle over to the guild that held it before... Why Galajuan didnt get the castle back after the "surprise woe"?

#22 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

Edit: [anonymous]

This has to go on here.

zgsz.jpg

http://forums.warppo...-it-solve-this/

Edited by Athiel, 21 October 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#23 KazuMizu

KazuMizu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

I see colosseum has opened...lol

#24 Billeh

Billeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

So, if the better way to fix this problem is returning the castle over to the guild that held it before... Why Galajuan didnt get the castle back after the "surprise woe"?

Cause Galajuan in the previous WoE before the surprise one used a gate glitch to take the castle without killing the doors. Invalidating their win as well.

#25 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

The favoritism here is so evident...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users