Resetting the Castle today - Page 2 - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Resetting the Castle today

71 replies to this topic

#26 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

So, if the better way to fix this problem is returning the castle over to the guild that held it before... Why Galajuan didnt get the castle back after the "surprise woe"?

that suprise WOE was due to the gate glitching that makes Galajuan's right to hold the castle invalid.. so yeah 

#27 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Edit: [anonymous]

This has to go on here.

zgsz.jpg

http://forums.warppo...-it-solve-this/

Uhhh... all pets and summons have that buff because you're not supposed to attack them. Embuses have it, ranger's falcons have it, sorc's Aquas have them. This isn't news, it's a buff programmed into pets and summons since day 1.

#28 Vicciuss

Vicciuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

maybe your extremely thick headed or maybe your just dumb, if you do any kind of cheating/exploiting during WOE while the GMS are WATCHING YOU AND YOUR GUILD YOU WILL NOT WIN THE CASTLE. Like how hard is that to understand. (Sorry if I don't speak your language but english is not my first language either)

No the real reason is, If you beat collision or exodus (or both in this case) they will cry until they get the castle again or make it "free for all" if you doubt about it you can take a short travel around the WoE history on this server, it has been always like that, even with no programed and unexpected WoE (so weird rigth) this people f---k the server. I reallly don't know why they still let the WoEs opened for all the guilds just let collision and exodus enter and noone else and the one crying the most will take the castle, simple.

#29 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

No the real reason is, If you beat collision or exodus (or both in this case) they will cry until they get the castle again or make it "free for all" if you doubt about it you can take a short travel around the WoE history on this server, it has been always like that, even with no programed and unexpected WoE (so weird rigth) this people f---k the server. I reallly don't know why they still let the WoEs opened for all the guilds just let collision and exodus enter and noone else and the one crying the most will take the castle, simple.

So are you telling me that the last WOE collision or exodus both got beat to aesir legitly?

#30 Yukyrie

Yukyrie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 590 posts
  • LocationLook behind you

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Back then, Aesir and Collision were allies. Collision was carrying Aesir for the castle, since they're more coordinated and Aesir just had numbers. Aesir thought they were carrying them. After Aesir broke the alliance(thinking that they could do better with Galajuan instead) they started doing horribly with their new allies and ended up crying and exploiting bugs and hacks. They underestimated Collision, and look where that got them.

#31 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

sighh dudes....

either way> whoever summoned those fighter zadoraks and enraged seige weapons, it was against exodus. It immediately makes the WoE unfair.

(Proof? We were able to attack those enraged siege weapons and we were dying to the zadoraks )

#32 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Edit: What a disgrace.

Do this now forms part of the good guys?. [strategy]
http://forums.warppo...rver/?p=1561014

Edited by Athiel, 21 October 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#33 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

[anonymous]

Edit:
[embarrassment].

http://forums.warppo...rver/?p=1561068

Edited by Athiel, 21 October 2013 - 02:10 PM.

#34 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Zero -_- are given to you guys. I honestly thought you guys were decent people. You guys are just your typical childish players.

#35 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

And the buff bug that collision used? there are videos.

And if its summoned, AND IF IT IS a Zadorak, i dont see the cheat part, the zadorak is on the DNA list, so 2 players can have the dna and summon it at the same time :).

PS: I insist Sorry for my english xD

I already stated in my previous comment that I made a mistake, it is NOT Zadorak. It is a Zadora (or as it's called here, Fighter Zador)

#36 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

I already stated in my previous comment that I made a mistake, it is NOT Zadorak. It is a Zadora (or as it's called here, Fighter Zador)

And the buff bug used by collision members? is recorded :D And the GMs didnt do a thing n.n.

Favoritism plz

#37 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

And the buff bug used by collision members? is recorded :D And the GMs didnt do a thing n.n.

Favoritism plz

Didn't do anything huh? Some of our members got banned and then unbanned.

Favoritism huh? Maybe make a name out there for yourself and quit waiting for an opportunity

#38 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Favoritism plz

Please, if you have any proof of us putting the buff on ourselves, I'd love to see it. All the video does is show a bunch of afk players without the buff, the camera turns away, then we all have buffs. That's not really solid proof that we did anything at all.

#39 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

We will be continuing our investigation in the meantime. We'll come come with a decision tomorrow. 

#40 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Edit: [anonymous]

This has to go on here.

zgsz.jpg

http://forums.warppo...-it-solve-this/

LOL every pet have that.  i can show a screenshot if you want. admit it you guys just used hacks to win. 

#41 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

LOL every pet have that.  i can show a screenshot if you want. admit it you guys just used hacks to win. 

We won the castle, the fair way... But some people cant deal with it ;)

#42 8181130527021305947

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

In the video Deathkaito say buff and JRz turn 45º in the left way and back... after... deathkaito have more buffs... https://www.youtube....e&v=_GsyFIUtBao

sorry but if collision say that other man buffed they is only if they are in party :)

#43 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

In the video Deathkaito say buff and JRz turn 45º in the left way and back... after... deathkaito have more buffs... https://www.youtube....e&v=_GsyFIUtBao

sorry but if collision say that other man buffed they is only if they are in party :)

Oh? Why did the uploader block out his entire bottom half of the screen? So you can make up stories of what the AFK people said? It seems like you know what they said...are you in on this too?

Might I point out to you that JRz has a chatroom open the entire time. If you didn't know already, you cannot use any skills while in chatroom. So how could she buff herself and others? She also did not turn.

Please, try harder.

#44 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

WTF?. that has to do with what happened in woe? ._. Rolf.

#45 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Of course there's favoritism here.  ANYONE THAT PLAYS LEGIT is favored over those who CHEAT.

Even without anything else, the simple fact that guild recall was used multiple times within the 10m cooldown is an exploit.  This alone invalidates the win.  This is solid proof that the offending guild used this exploit.

As for buffing seige weapons (wpns only belonging to one side), and summoning fighter zadors (which didn't attack only one side)... who cares who did it.  The "win" was already invalidated.

Maybe someone infiltrated that one guild and sabotaged them by using the latter hacks?  If so, it's easy to find out who did it.

However, the guild recall... the guild leader has to pass leadership, which cannot be an "accident."  Either that or it was hacks.  Everyone already knows that there's a 10m cooldown on that guild skill, so anyone who didn't want to be caught cheating wouldn't have clicked "decline" instead of "accept."  Simple as that.

As for the pork belly buff video... that's old news.  Doctored video is not proof of anything.  

In the end, logs have been inspected, uncensored screenshots/videos examined, and a verdict was given.  End of story.

One guild was really organized int he beginning, had the numbers and good strategy.  However... and for whatever reason... they decided to use exploits right in front of GM's eyes, knowing full well that the WoE was being watched and logged.  Hence, we are where we are right now.   :::sigh:::

#46 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Of course there's favoritism here.  ANYONE THAT PLAYS LEGIT is favored over those who CHEAT.

Even without anything else, the simple fact that guild recall was used multiple times within the 10m cooldown is an exploit.  This alone invalidates the win.  This is solid proof that the offending guild used this exploit.

As for buffing seige weapons (wpns only belonging to one side), and summoning fighter zadors (which didn't attack only one side)... who cares who did it.  The "win" was already invalidated.

Maybe someone infiltrated that one guild and sabotaged them by using the latter hacks?  If so, it's easy to find out who did it.

However, the guild recall... the guild leader has to pass leadership, which cannot be an "accident."  Either that or it was hacks.  Everyone already knows that there's a 10m cooldown on that guild skill, so anyone who didn't want to be caught cheating wouldn't have clicked "decline" instead of "accept."  Simple as that.

As for the pork belly buff video... that's old news.  Doctored video is not proof of anything.  

In the end, logs have been inspected, uncensored screenshots/videos examined, and a verdict was given.  End of story.

One guild was really organized int he beginning, had the numbers and good strategy.  However... and for whatever reason... they decided to use exploits right in front of GM's eyes, knowing full well that the WoE was being watched and logged.  Hence, we are where we are right now.   :: :sigh:::

Currently is supposed to be an investigation... So, wheres that veredict?

#47 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Stupid aesir's still defending there claim to the castle.  Piece of advice: Try getting it without hacks you will mostly be favoured.

Edited by Reyaje, 22 October 2013 - 02:58 PM.

#48 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Stupid aesir's still defending there claim to the castle.  Piece of advice: Try getting it without hacks you will mostly be favoured.

They won the legit way, deal with it. Stop acussing withouth solid evidence WITH names!

#49 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

I don't want to disrespect anyone, but~

huk0vl.gif

#50 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

SPAM.

Edited by Athiel, 23 October 2013 - 11:46 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users