18 replies to this topic

#1 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

The truth is, LAST woe , COLLISION and Exodus were only few participated in woe, compare to Æsir they were really out of numbered. The situation was like that, 
Given this fact, I hypothesized another side of the story.. or should i say, it's not my hypothesis but the hypothesis of some in the community.... This is the rumor roaming around, unspoken, but can be true... :

Those lizards can be from defending guild, knowing the fact that they can lost the castle. It is a good and wise strategy that they summoned it , or let someone w/ hide(another guild atleast lvl 10) and MADE IT LOOK LIKE THEY WERE DEFEATED NOT BY ÆSIR BUT BY LIZARDS.(but personally i was there hiding and i can say that even w/o those lizards Æsir did a great job combating) Since they know how to play the rules, They can report to GM'S and say "Someone did hack and let the castle be back to it's previous owner------ Exodus " W/ this strategy they can accomplish two things :
a) Destroy the image of the one who get the castle, accused them of hacking etc.. destroy their credibility.
b)Secure the ownership of the castle.

If the WP can't prove that those lizards come from Æsir, and still stand on their decision to give the castle back to Exodus. I do understand why Æsir feels that way. They got a number,they were prepared and did a good job last woe. Yes, there were lizards roaming around (we don't know if it was set up or not) but the fact was, they dominated last woe.Not becoz of lizards , but becoz of numbers.

Last thing i want to point out is:

Back in history of woe here ,and i read another comment about this,
Back then, Galajuan got the castle 
Issue : Glitch Door Issue 
Solution : Reclaim the castle and reset it

Next scenario :Exodus had the castle and was passing it to Collision. Collision succesfully recieved the castle 
Issue: Unknown hacking buff (that was proven that can be put in a player unintentionally or not)
Solution :A maintenace fixing it. BUT STILL ALLOWING COLLISION ON HAVING THE RIGHT IN THE CASTLE EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS ISSUE OR IRREGULARITIES.

Should it be proper if they also reset the castle?Is it fair enough to say that they are allied that's why its ok?.It cant be! Becoz as far as i know in WOE rules in Ragnarok II, there were no thing called alliance, this alliance is just an agreement between guild to guild BUT NOT OFFICIAL.

Last Scenario: Exodus was passing the castle to collision ,BUT WAS FAILED Æsir got it..
Issue: Lizard summoning randomly
Solutuion : Get the castle back and give it to the previous owner.

C'mon Rules are rules, You cant change it the way you like it..IF u cant follow your own rules with regards to this matter, dont expect others to follow you..Be professional enough and learn to value equality.
so there are two options to prove this:
a ) the solution u did in galajuan case
b ) the solution u did in 2nd scenario , let Æsir have the castle but fix this hack..

//end..

Edited by Athiel, 23 October 2013 - 11:18 AM.

#2 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Nobody cares~

#3 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

Thing is people showed proof it wasn't them. Also if u look at the hack buff video, which is probably still on youtube, u can totally see it's not something from collision 1) who would be stupid enough to afk with buffs on if they could just cast it again. 2) why did jrz get a buff when she was obviously " afk" in a pub... unless someone sprinkled some magic power dust. There's too much drama going on between all this bug exploit but if u didn't do it why make such a big " exit " out of the game instead of asking the dev's (like collision did) with proof of false accusation. LOL. No one from collision/exodus went " COLLISION/EXODUS LEAVING SERVER" and then goes onto posting ign's etc. 

#4 xxLily

xxLily

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Server:RAWRRAWRLAND

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Td; DR

Inb4 drama

#5 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

so you start -_- in one of the threads you had opened only to have it closed. Then you post in others and open more in its place. You're pretty retarded.

#6 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Those lizards can be from defending guild, knowing the fact that they can lost the castle. It is a good and wise strategy that they summoned it , or let someone w/ hide(another guild atleast lvl 10) and MADE IT LOOK LIKE THEY WERE DEFEATED NOT BY ÆSIR BUT BY LIZARDS.

Please just let it go xD. These conspiracies make no sense.  We dont have time to make lvl 10 guilds for ridiculous purposes like that - i have better things to do with my time

1. We had more then enough members online for WoE. 

2. JNqgZNB.jpg?1 [lets not start this again]

3. The lizards were killing us. We wud be idiots to summon spawns to kill ourselves - that makes no sense.

#7 D3ATHNOTE

D3ATHNOTE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

I dont get why these people wont just leave the server?

#1 no one likes them...

#2 they used unlimited recall

#3 they had enrage on their Crossbows and hit people for 150k

#4 no one likes them...

#5 They made an entire thread QQing several times and then made on saying " They Withdraw form the server"

#6 No one LIKES THESE CHEATING / GLITCHING /  FRAMING OTHER PEOPLE AND GUILDS  NOOBS!

LEAVE

-D3ATHNOTE

#8 Dijkstra99x

Dijkstra99x

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

ohh god farming fame again. Move on dude. you're like a paparazzi  you're not even from the guild you have mentioned.

Edited by Dijkstra99x, 23 October 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#9 Yukyrie

Yukyrie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 590 posts
  • LocationLook behind you

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

JACKIE.jpg

#10 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

rgdgsdhnrjhnfd

Well done on removing your moronic brackets and italic text, great improvement from your previous posts.

Now if you could just refrain from posting altogether that would be fantastic, because quite frankly every time I see one of your posts I feel like rubbing my eyeballs with a hedgehog.

Thanks!

#11 foxfight

foxfight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START Odin

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

I thought Aesir "Withdrew from the server". So it doesn't really matter anymore :heh:

#12 Vicciuss

Vicciuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Lol they laugh but they are the real joke, they give a s--t about your posts, as they said, but they always read it and answer it, nice one Athiel you are on their heads now :)

Don't care about answering to this message as I dont care your answers ;)

#13 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Events in chronological order...

1) When Aesir broke alliance with Collision, they took Galajuan's side.

2) Galajuan was unable to take the castle due to the gates having tanky HP. They used a game mechanic exploit to pass through the gates

to take the castle.

3) There was a surprise WoE 12 hours later and Collision members took this opportunity to steal the castle and succeeded in doing so. Galajuan and Aesir were also present but failed to defend the castle. The GMs took back the castle after learning this.

4) A 2nd attempt was made by Aesir/Galajuan to take the castle by using another game mechanic exploit (half-lifing emperium) but failed due to the fact that Collision was using another healing exploit that allowed them to keep the castle regardless. The GMs learned of this and have fixed both exploits.

5)A 3rd attempt was made by Aesir/Galajuan to take the castle using "hacks" to give certain people unlimited godly buffs.  Exodus and Collision caught them having such buff and reported it to the GMs. An Aesir member was also found to have those godly buffs for clearing CoA. That Aesir member was immediately expelled.

6) After Aesir/Galajuan learned of this, they had to create a situation where they could falsely prove Collision was using the same buffs and at the same time, to cover their tracks. A Galajuan member was responsible for framing certain collision members and some of the Collision memberes were mistakenly banned.

8) 4h attempt by Aesir/Galajuan (merged into one guild) was made and they finally succeeded in taking the castle. However they were using another form of hacking (summoning Zadors to fight the guardians + giving siege weapons enrage buff). They also used a game mechanic exploit of unlimited instant guild recalls.

What pissed Aesir off was the castle was given back to Exodus in an unfair manner rather than the GMs taking it back. I mean why wasn't the castle given back to Aesir when Galajuan bugged the gates?

#14 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

Stop crying and start practicing on legit raids and WOE!

-SparkArrow

Edited by Reyaje, 24 October 2013 - 11:15 PM.

#15 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

I thought AEsir quit

Edited by 2723130508020209077, 25 October 2013 - 02:53 AM.

#16 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

4) A 2nd attempt was made by Aesir/Galajuan to take the castle by using another game mechanic exploit (half-lifing emperium) but failed due to the fact that Collision was using another healing exploit that allowed them to keep the castle regardless. The GMs learned of this and have fixed both exploits.

5)A 3rd attempt was made by Aesir/Galajuan to take the castle using "hacks" to give certain people unlimited godly buffs.  Exodus and Collision caught them having such buff and reported it to the GMs. An Aesir member was also found to have those godly buffs for clearing CoA. That Aesir member was immediately expelled.

6) After Aesir/Galajuan learned of this, they had to create a situation where they could falsely prove Collision was using the same buffs and at the same time, to cover their tracks. A Galajuan member was responsible for framing certain collision members and some of the Collision memberes were mistakenly banned.

8) 4h attempt by Aesir/Galajuan (merged into one guild) was made and they finally succeeded in taking the castle. However they were using another form of hacking (summoning Zadors to fight the guardians + giving siege weapons enrage buff). They also used a game mechanic exploit of unlimited instant guild recalls.

Those four points, are false :) Give proofs, there are no proofs or pictures of someone from aesir summoning the lizzards, giving the buff to the crossbows, also, the picture that shows the buffed crossbow, that crossbow can be of any guild.

Edited by 3292130510101152367, 25 October 2013 - 05:31 PM.

#17 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Those four points, are false :) Give proofs, there are no proofs or pictures of someone from aesir summoning the lizzards, giving the buff to the crossbows, also, the picture that shows the buffed crossbow, that crossbow can be of any guild.

Pictures showing the buffed crossbow show that it can be attacked by the various people who were screencapping it, which, AFAIK, were from Collision and Exodus. And, since these crossbows were attackable by both Exodus and Collision, it leaves one logical culprit, considering that the only guilds that turned up that day in any number were Exodus, Collision, and Aesir.

Also, how do I know the crossbows are attackable by looking at the screencaps? Color of the text for the word Crossbow. :3 Siege and kafras have different colored text depending on if they're for your guild or someone else's guild.

#18 saoLian

saoLian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

2) Galajuan was unable to take the castle due to the gates having tanky HP. They used a game mechanic exploit to pass through the gates

to take the castle.

3) There was a surprise WoE 12 hours later and Collision members took this opportunity to steal the castle and succeeded in doing so. Galajuan and Aesir were also present but failed to defend the castle. The GMs took back the castle after learning this.

What pissed Aesir off was the castle was given back to Exodus in an unfair manner rather than the GMs taking it back. I mean why wasn't the castle given back to Aesir when Galajuan bugged the gates?

You missed number 7.  
7)All the stated above are not true,

to take the castle.

3.5) They launched another Woe, Allegedly Collision used a half-lifing exploit, and 1 knight from this guild had a Godly Threat in a Golden Emperium . COLLISION GOT THE CASTLE.

4.5) Collision was passing the Castle to Exodus ,and THEY DESTROYED THEIR OWN GATE, for the conveniency of Exodus. Exodus successfully received the castle

5)A 3rd attempt was made by Aesir/Galajuan to take the castle using "hacks" to give certain people unlimited godly buffs.  Exodus and Collision caught them having such buff and reported it to the GMs. An Aesir member was also found to have those godly buffs for clearing CoA. That Aesir member was immediately expelled.(These buff can be put in a player intentionally or not, even if ur not in party, but since the gm banned the source of the buff, it's settled now. )

6) After Aesir/Galajuan learned of this, they had to create a situation where they could falsely prove Collision was using the same buffs and at the same time, to cover their tracks. A Galajuan member was responsible for framing certain collision members and some of the Collision memberes were mistakenly banned.( How can u accused Galajuan to buff Collision if they themselves, our member, were also framed up )

8) 4h attempt by Aesir/Galajuan (merged into one guild) was made and they finally succeeded in taking the castle. However they were using another form of hacking (summoning Zadors to fight the guardians + giving siege weapons enrage buff). They also used a game mechanic exploit of unlimited instant guild recalls.( we never merged to Aesir, you can check their members last woe, i know they had screen shots, lol, If the numbers of them was bothering u, well that's the signature of Aesir. And if i'm not mistaken, those unli recall we also experienced that on our previous woe, We thought,It seems Colli used unli recall but no one believed on us.It's so unfair, that if there were hacks or unexplainable things happened in game, the investigation was dependin on which guild is concerned.)

more accurate.!

#19 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

You can't " destroy your own gate " afaik. I was there and it's something that u cannot attack, just like the catapults and barricades. I don't woe often but that's something that is known to anyone who has been in woe ... :x Get ur facts straight pls .

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users