12 replies to this topic

#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

We saw in last Sunday's WoE the effects of exploiting and hacking, and have decided to clarify some things. 

The reason we reverted the castle last Sunday was because the attacking guilds received an advantage, regardless of if it was intended or not. From here on out, if any attacking guilds are caught with a hack (even if it is just one member), they cannot own the castle. If defenders are caught, we will take ownership of the castle. Also, if you use the gate bug or try to bypass the Recall cooldown, the guild that used it will not be allowed to own the castle. 

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

---------------------------------------------

Translated by a Community member.. I don't understand Spanish.

En la WoE pasada del día domingo vimos los efectos de exploits y hacks, es por esto que hemos decidido aclarar algunas cosas.

La razón por la cual el castillo fue revertido fue porque las guilds atacantes recibieron una ventaja, independiente si fue intencional o no. Desde aquí en adelante, si alguna guild atacante es sorprendida con hack (sin importar si es sólo un miembro), ellos no podrán ser dueños del castillo. Si los defensores son atrapados, nosotros tomaremos el castillo. Tambien, si usan el bug de la puerta o tratan de evitar el enfriamiento del recall, la guild que lo use no se le permitirá ser dueño del castillo.

#2 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Bueno ahora que pueden entender español puedo expresarme de manera mas clara.

Segun lo que entendi, esto significaria que en un caso hipotetico la guild "X" esta atacando el castillo de la guild "Y", pero dentro del combate aparece la guild "Z" la cual buffea con 650% de dmg (ejemplo del famoso video de collision) a la guild "X", y la guild "X" gana la woe sin siquiera tener alianza ni relaciones con la guild "Z"... El castillo sera devuelto a la guild "Y"? Aunque la guild "X" no haya sido culpable?.

Si es asi, bastante mediocre e incompetente su "respuesta".

Edited by 3292130510101152367, 24 October 2013 - 04:02 PM.

#3 Disenchanter

Disenchanter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Disculpa Zanbee pero esto es muy abusable, la gente puede aprovecharse de una guild usando un buff hack durante la WoE perdiendo el castillo, la gente tendrá miedo de reclutar gente nueva, las guilds rechazarán a todos los que no conocen.

#4 3539130503144650267

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

perma ban =colllision and exodus

#5 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

Spoiler

#6 Palizangetsu

Palizangetsu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

Bueno ahora que pueden entender español puedo expresarme de manera mas clara.

Segun lo que entendi, esto significaria que en un caso hipotetico la guild "X" esta atacando el castillo de la guild "Y", pero dentro del combate aparece la guild "Z" la cual buffea con 650% de dmg (ejemplo del famoso video de collision) a la guild "X", y la guild "X" gana la woe sin siquiera tener alianza ni relaciones con la guild "Z"... El castillo sera devuelto a la guild "Y"? Aunque la guild "X" no haya sido culpable?.

Si es asi, bastante mediocre e incompetente su "respuesta".

From my understanding of Zanbee's post if guild Y is defending against guild X and Z comes in along using hacks and guild X wins, guild X gets to keep the castle because they themselves did not hack but if guild Z was to win the castle would be returned to guild Y. Also keep in mind from what I have heard about those buffs in the Collision video the hacker can place the buffs on anybody they want whether or not the subject is aware of it so don't take it for face value just keep in mind everyone in pics or videos with the buff may not be the hacker or even complicit and this goes for all guilds with members or stuff you seen with the buff.

#7 NewMinako

NewMinako

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Right let's ban Exodus for being honest and play decently

#8 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Right let's ban Exodus for being honest and play decently

Aesir did the same thing, and the castle was reset :)

PS: I dont support the idea of ban guilds.

#9 NewMinako

NewMinako

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Aesir did the same thing, and the castle was reset :)

PS: I dont support the idea of ban guilds.

Aesir? honest? yeah right ;)

#10 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

Aesir? honest? yeah right ;)

Show proofs, with names ;)

#11 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Show proofs, with names ;)

Riiiiight, because stuff like that can only be found in the logs, since y'know, Lizards and buffed crossbows were hacked. Dunno how you expect him to pull things only GMs would know out of his arse. -_-

Also, explain why two of the Fighter Zadors were camped out where Aesir had spawned all their kafras and siege equips, please? :3 Really am curious to find out why the Zadors weren't attacking Aesir's stuff while they had a field day smacking around Exodus and Collision people.

Regardless, a WoE has already passed since these incidents where Exodus defended their castle without any problems arising, so regardless to say, the castle's currently theirs fair and square. (Interestingly enough, this WoE also passed without seeing much, if any, hacking, which is an interesting trend considering the absence of two guilds who, when they participated, hacking accusations were thrown around like wildfire. Coincidence?)

#12 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Riiiiight, because stuff like that can only be found in the logs, since y'know, Lizards and buffed crossbows were hacked. Dunno how you expect him to pull things only GMs would know out of his arse. -_-

Also, explain why two of the Fighter Zadors were camped out where Aesir had spawned all their kafras and siege equips, please? :3 Really am curious to find out why the Zadors weren't attacking Aesir's stuff while they had a field day smacking around Exodus and Collision people.

Regardless, a WoE has already passed since these incidents where Exodus defended their castle without any problems arising, so regardless to say, the castle's currently theirs fair and square. (Interestingly enough, this WoE also passed without seeing much, if any, hacking, which is an interesting trend considering the absence of two guilds who, when they participated, hacking accusations were thrown around like wildfire. Coincidence?)

I dont know if you was on that woe, because the zadors attacked some aesir players, and when the emperium was destroyed, the zadors start attacking the guardians, in that moment the guardians was on the aesir side. There's a video of this ;)

#13 2909130519150214247

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

Da lo mismo lo que  hagan esta caga de juego  ya  murio.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users