Gramps adds +1 hour to the quest log - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gramps adds +1 hour to the quest log

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ryzel

Ryzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

So Ive heard of the bug where you have to wait an hour longer than the cooldown says. I have that problem almost everytime I go to get the quest, but I also have another problem.

If I talk to gramps before I can get the quest again he adds an hour to the time reported in the quest log(this will only happen once even if I talk to him multiple times). Effectivly this makes the cooldown between turn ins 25 hours sometimes. I dont have a SS but I know its not just a case of me forgetting what the time said as I have a friend sitting next to me who saw the same thing. I will try to remember to take a SS tomorrow just in case it happens then.

#2 VolunteerMod09

VolunteerMod09

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 483 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

I will discuss this matter with Oda or Campitor.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

If you mark the quest as inactive/active in quest log, that will make it again add an hour when you relog/map change - this is part of the normal DST bug. Could this be it?

#4 Ryzel

Ryzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

That could be it. I tend to keep most of my quests as inactive.Now that Im trying to get a SS of it happening It hasent happened again on either of the 2 characters I play.

#5 Ryzel

Ryzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

After testing I found that yes It does add the hour when the quest is in the inactive log. However it adds it after I talk to gramps with the quest in my inactive log, not when I change maps. It might be doing both but I have only seen it add one after I talk to him. Good news, I know what not to do now. Bad news...I have to wait another hour to do the quest again.

#6 weaseI

weaseI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

http://forums.warppo...-to-everything/

^I thought after I went on 10 months RO break, this have been fix but sadly  :bang:

This bug add 1h timer on everything if you log out or change map. One of the reason Battleground failed back then when you got -_-block to continue BG as your character got disconnected which happen occasionally(which is another reason).

#7 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Don't worry, this bug will go away tomorrow when DST ends in the US.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users