What happened in prison! - Page 4 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What happened in prison!

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#76 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

i think the infils are fine but they should have a colldown on there invisibility being permanitly invisible is like telling everyone you have to take decloak and max it regardless of wether you pvp or not, i thik its sikuko elites?? that can cloak themselves but it si not permanant this i think is what is needed for teh infiltrators. they get there 4 or 5 hits off then appear for xx amount of time before being able to cloak again

#77 BlowInTheDark

BlowInTheDark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationComodo
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Most of the mobs with cloaking skills get visible when they attack. That's how infils should be too.  :mad:

#78 alvinmx

alvinmx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Server:ARUA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

oh well LEO, i hope that u guys are not planning to transform every single map into an ORLO copy just to get rid of the guys who use bots....  :sob:

Anyway you are the boss mate, try ur best and we will try to adjust

:p_laugh:

#79 BlowInTheDark

BlowInTheDark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationComodo

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

I know the devs mean well with the changes they're doing, but I think what they're doing is wrong. They're changing the game so much just so these bots would have a hard time operating. But what they don't see is that the changes they do affects everyone, and in a not so good way. And even with all these, I don't think the botters will ever stop. I mean if they're clever enough to make the bots work for them, then I'm sure they'll find a way around these changes.

Edited by BlowInTheDark, 09 November 2013 - 03:21 AM.

#80 alvinmx

alvinmx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

I know the devs mean well with the changes they're doing, but I think what they're doing is wrong. They're changing the game so much just so these bots would have a hard time operating. But what they don't see is that the changes they do affects everyone, and in a not so good way. And even with all these, I don't think the botters will ever stop. I mean if they're clever enough to make the bots work for them, then I'm sure they'll find a way around these changes.

well said sir

#81 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

compeared to other games  that have a bot problem i dont se or think rose really have a problem, i meen if rose really had a bot problem you would see rows of character runing araund doing same moves over and over but here on rose you dont but thats what i see as how a bot problem is but then agen my opinion dont mater so i go back to play as i always do :) dungon anyone ? hehe

#82 KingsBane

KingsBane

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

What ever the intentions the changes to prison are an epic fail. Prison is an example of tinkering that has ruined a popular spot. I was there twice this week to retrieve characters I had parked there. The place was empty if that's a success criterion  then its a great success another map you've managed to ruin  

#83 thebusiness

thebusiness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

I can no longer solo here on any of my chars. It's just too hard. Please tell me where to level for 160+

#84 migsdali

migsdali

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

just kill one  by one coz they like not to lvl fast the new player :P or explore some map to find good spot  there a lot of good spot in eldion but not much mobs like in old prison:P 

#85 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

You people keep complaining about how slow leveling is. Well most mmos I have played, the leveling is a heck of a lot slower. Rose is the fastest leveling game I have ever played. Maybe you should try exploring other maps, who knows, you might find a nice spot that no one knows about.

#86 KingsBane

KingsBane

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

us people who complain well some of us have played since beta and as u well know there are no secret spots  the prison was where we all went to level from 160. The idea that the game should change from one week to next is crazy. We had slow levelling need I remind who who increased the experience given DEVS everything that goes wrong its the complainers fault. We don't write code the devs do. Now to change the stats for both player and monster suggests to me they are just prolong what they have. The proper way to alter things is on a fresh map or new world where everything is new. Now as an aside  new content for a massive game is not cheap on a recent interview from nhk world (Japanese news channel)they interviewed the creator of final fantasy14 the new version he said at its peak they had 250 people working on the game now I guess some were in pr and marketing but that's one hell of a lot of programmers. I was so impressed with the professionalism shown by the team sadly gravity wont be hiring 20 people never mind 250 

#87 alvinmx

alvinmx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

I really hope Leo keeps Reading this post to realize how the community feels about this changes at prision. Its clear that this map will never be the way it was before, but i think some changes would improve how it works atm.

Leo why dont u make a thread about this theme where people could give they´re opinión of how could you guys improve the map and make it more enjoyable for everyone?. Its always great to know that the players opinión count for something...

#88 thebusiness

thebusiness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

You people keep complaining about how slow leveling is. Well most mmos I have played, the leveling is a heck of a lot slower. Rose is the fastest leveling game I have ever played. Maybe you should try exploring other maps, who knows, you might find a nice spot that no one knows about.

Except Rose is NOT other mmo's. Rose is Rose. I play Rose because I enjoy the many many levels.

Many levels with same time to reach cap = more dinging throughout; keeps it more interesting for me.

And I feel like you are full of crap. If you were as good at WoW, or any other RPG, as you are at Rose; you could EASILY get cap in a week. It's no different. The pros know how to level fast. So please stop talking about stuff you don't know.

#89 1722130415095613863

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

I'm confused how you make the statement that the map was "maybe a70% of the guys leveling there were botting" and then say "The map was ruined with this changes". Are you saying you're ok with others gaining experience without playing? How is that fair?

There are no partys in prison. Go take a look!

I'm not sure if that change is better for Rose. But im sure there are no partys :(

#90 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

Except Rose is NOT other mmo's. Rose is Rose. I play Rose because I enjoy the many many levels.

Many levels with same time to reach cap = more dinging throughout; keeps it more interesting for me.

And I feel like you are full of crap. If you were as good at WoW, or any other RPG, as you are at Rose; you could EASILY get cap in a week. It's no different. The pros know how to level fast. So please stop talking about stuff you don't know.

I never made the claim that I was pro in any MMO, I don't know where you got that from. I am not even pro in Rose, and I have been playing it for years! However, I do know what I am talking about. I never mentioned any mmo name, so it's you that's blowing hot air.

#91 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Can't you guys make a program that can '' feel '' when another program is using the skill bars? When the program '' feels '' that, it auto delete the character?

I can understand it can be hard to make this program, but it would really help with this boting problem, becuse its a big problem.

I have levling a character and I see 99% is boting. I think this is a huge problem and it should be fixed. its so sad to see this people are playing this game and are not even playing it. Its like the game '' Cookie Clicker '' you can use a cheat ''Auto clicker'' (I think its called) its like '' why are you even playing it?! '' I will keep report botters. We will win this.  :chomok01:

#92 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Can't you guys make a program that can '' feel '' when another program is using the skill bars? When the program '' feels '' that, it auto delete the character?

I can understand it can be hard to make this program, but it would really help with this boting problem, becuse its a big problem.

Yes and no, rose was actually using a tool called GameGuard back in days. However those tools can still be bypassed, the biggest downside is that they will block a lot of players who arn't doing anything illegal.

Beside that i wouldn't like a solution like that due to privacy reasons, i don't want a game to check what software i'm running on my computer.

#93 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

Yes and no, rose was actually using a tool called GameGuard back in days. However those tools can still be bypassed, the biggest downside is that they will block a lot of players who arn't doing anything illegal.

Beside that i wouldn't like a solution like that due to privacy reasons, i don't want a game to check what software i'm running on my computer.

Bob is correct, and besides eventho they add something like GameGuard.. the 'hackers' should program a bypass which alows them to do and focus on alot more than just "botting"

#94 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

I made some back reading, I saw a few posters say prison could be better if there are more rare drops .

My suggestion have some of the Mobs drop soap in prison and once you pick it up it will cause mobs to spawn and attack you from behind. It could be interesting and make it complicated enough for Botters to abuse.

#95 BlowInTheDark

BlowInTheDark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationComodo

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

I made some back reading, I saw a few posters say prison could be better if there are more rare drops .

My suggestion have some of the Mobs drop soap in prison and once you pick it up it will cause mobs to spawn and attack you from behind. It could be interesting and make it complicated enough for Botters to abuse.

Lmao!

#96 thebusiness

thebusiness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

Lmao!

lmao x2

i doubt they'll do that.

And GameGuard was expensive and useless. I could make a .bat file to bypass gameguard in like 2 seconds.

#97 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

lmao x2

i doubt they'll do that.

And GameGuard was expensive and useless. I could make a .bat file to bypass gameguard in like 2 seconds.

Things arn't that easy nowadays, since some clients do work with the HS (for example) together.

It's a way harder today, however still possible.

Edited by SlowBob, 12 November 2013 - 05:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users