Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:That one

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Well guys.

After a long time playing as a cleric. testing some classes, now I want a class that i can have some good farm and join wars.

I would like to read you pov and opinions.

So, gimme your opinion about these classes;

Scout

Raider

Mage

Bourg I'm lvling one now.  :dunno: 

Knight  Does it would be useful for anything else instead of tank/sacrifice?

Champ I have one.. And really can't find thef un playing as a champion..

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Can't say much about other classes, since I haven't played much, but I'll say a bit about the knight class (even though you scrapped it).

I disagree on what you think, knights aren't only tanks capable of sacrifice.

Yeah, they really are tanky, that's their main point, but that isn't their only usefulness. Aside from the tankiness, knights (especially crossbow) still have good damage outputs, so they are a really good class for solo kind of gameplay.

And this doesn't only mean actual soloing, it also means being able to do something on your own in group based instances.

Unlike some other classes which are completely dependant on their team (cleric/mage/bourg/arti and some kind of champs) to cooperate with them, a knight can do quite a bit on his own, and can fill a standalone warrior role.

This is quite useful in games where your team is a bit lacking (aka they suck), that you're still able to do somewhat well on your own.

For pvm, the knight is still very useful, especially when it comes to farming bosses. Thanks to shield reflect, your damage output in 1v1 situations is really high, and with your tank nature you can easily take down kings without needing much support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users