I want to say I made this guide build because I see most knight now turn themselves to xbow. I just want to encourage some knight to try to play 1H and see how useful it is. And this guild is only for only War and CD on my favorite play style only. You don't need to follow my guide.
1. Crit Type/Tank
2. AP/Hp Recovery Type
What you do in CD?
1. Just keep your reflect and reduce dmg on as much as you can and keep sacrit.
2. Keep using protection on Cleric or Mage.
3. While Sacri is cooldown, keep using Impact wave to taunt them and other aoe.
4. Try to dispell them when you can.
5. Most Important, if your team has only one cleric, remember to stay close to you cleric because you won't know when raiders will gangbang your cleric.
Note - This build is for War and CD. Not PvP. I am not interested in PvP
1H knight may have less ap and dmg outcome on single attack than xbow because they have pierce def passive and more ap. However, this build will make total dmg outcome higher because 1h Knight will get more dmg on refection and this build will make your all aoe crit them mostly.
Any question or suggestion to make this build more effective. Feel free to reply.
Thank for Reading.
Edited by FireJin, 12 April 2014 - 01:28 AM.