38 replies to this topic

#1 IdgniousMe

IdgniousMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:11 PM

I know this game is E10+,
But don't you think the patch screen and stuff shows Paris as a little...suggestive? :)

#2 Moez

Moez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:15 PM

I still don't understand the concept, truthfully. What does an image of a female form inspire in young people that causes it to be inappropriate? It's not like there were naughty parts sticking out every where.It's just a girl.

#3 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

Cover your eyes when you login.

A lot of people have pointed it out for the past couple months and honestly, I don't see it changing any time soon.

#4 LiSyaoran

LiSyaoran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

Hey I'm 16 years old and I have no problem with that the picture of Paris on the patching screen.
^^

#5 Kaza

Kaza

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

Yeah, let's switch Paris with a fatter and uglier version, probably long ears and a long nose like a witch. That'll discourage the young people.

#6 Lilyko

Lilyko

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

I think she's fine.

#7 grenadier42

grenadier42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationCRAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:yourmom

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Meh, it's annoying to those of us who have no privacy (hurrhurr) but whatever really.

I think she's fine.

Where the hell did you come from. D:

Edited by grenadier42, 29 October 2010 - 03:42 PM.

#8 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationSaint Mary - RS, Brazil

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:50 PM

Where the hell did you come from. D:

Lily is pro like dat!

#9 Lilyko

Lilyko

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

ohai guys. Nice to see familiar faces here. =D

#10 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

Unless you're a prude or pervert, who just finds everything suggestive, I really don't think it is bad. It's funny how people have a problem with the login screen, yet the same people don't seem to have any problem with the mage's "flasher" skill, the skimpy outfit on the nurse when you use "wide heal", or anything else for that matter.

My advice if you have a problem with the login screen: stay away from beaches (especially European ones), avoid water parks too, don't go to school (there are girls who violate dress code), avoid Disney movies (I hear there are secret adult jokes in them), be careful of checkout lines at the store (there are magazines with seductive covers), uninstall the game (it has too much inappropriate humor and you kill things, which is wrong anyway), and never ever go on the internet without a parent or guardian.

#11 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

Unless you're a prude or pervert, who just finds everything suggestive, I really don't think it is bad. It's funny how people have a problem with the login screen, yet the same people don't seem to have any problem with the mage's "flasher" skill, the skimpy outfit on the nurse when you use "wide heal", or anything else for that matter.

My advice if you have a problem with the login screen: stay away from beaches (especially European ones), avoid water parks too, don't go to school (there are girls who violate dress code), avoid Disney movies (I hear there are secret adult jokes in them), be careful of checkout lines at the store (there are magazines with seductive covers), uninstall the game (it has too much inappropriate humor and you kill things, which is wrong anyway), and never ever go on the internet without a parent or guardian.

I lol'd so hard.

#12 IdgniousMe

IdgniousMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

That was kind of rude, it's pretty obvious that Paris showed up at the costume party a bit more scantily clad than the other "adult themes" you guys are probably angry because you like the login screen (?) or embellished my concern of having a 99% naked young woman be exposed to 10 year old kids, (which this game is suited for. :) )

#13 Kaza

Kaza

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:20 PM

That was kind of rude, it's pretty obvious that Paris showed up at the costume party a bit more scantily clad than the other "adult themes" you guys are probably angry because you like the login screen (?) or embellished my concern of having a 99% naked young woman be exposed to 10 year old kids, (which this game is suited for. :) )

1) We do like it

2) Your concern is clearly a joke to others

3)She's not naked

4) Out of everyone that plays I doubt there's much 10 - 12 year olds, more than teenagers playing.

5) Your complaint is on def ears, because I doubt Warpportal is going to change their theme for one person.

#14 IdgniousMe

IdgniousMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:26 PM

Thanks for your positive and helpful responses, guys.

#15 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^
  • Server:I forgot which one

I'm not prude, nor a pervert. It's just that this game is for 10+, if people that are over 16 look and find that there are like 2/3 naked characters on most of the things, (websites and login screens etc.) they'll think that this is a mature game and start playing it. When kids that are young come and find this game and apparently have "overprotective mothers" which means many young people who wanted to play this game will not be able to play, or be restricted, (like me....) btw, do you know how many people there are in the north american region that have overprotective mothers? LOTS. Yes some won't care but I think the paris thing makes it kind of misleading. Older people think that this is mature but come to find cutsey characters and go WTF or parents/younger people who find a bunch of trailers about this game and see cutesy characters, then come to see the login screen and other things, their mothers/fathers go WTF. This means a smaller audience for the game and people like me are trying to get the game known. P.S the game is TEN AND OLDER people that are like 16 and their parents shouldnt have a problem with it But this will probably go nowhere cause I'm a nobody and my posts don't mean anything

Edited by Paxon, 29 October 2010 - 05:28 PM.

#16 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Nowadays, 10 years old kids have already seen things a lot worse than that. So don't worry!

#17 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAt your nearest Starbucks

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:28 PM

Yeah, let's switch Paris with a fatter and uglier version, probably long ears and a long nose like a witch. That'll discourage the young people.

Hey, some people people might be into that kind of thing

#18 IdgniousMe

IdgniousMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:29 PM

I'm not prude, nor a pervert. It's just that this game is for 10+, if people that are over 16 look and find that there are like 2/3 naked characters on most of the things, (websites and login screens etc.) they'll think that this is a mature game and start playing it. When kids that are young come and find this game and apparently have "overprotective mothers" which means many young people who wanted to play this game will not be able to play, or be restricted, (like me....) btw, do you know how many people there are in the north american region that have overprotective mothers? LOTS. Yes some won't care but I think the paris thing makes it kind of misleading. Older people think that this is mature but come to find cutsey characters and go WTF or parents/younger people who find a bunch of trailers about this game and see cutesy characters, then come to see the login screen and other things, their mothers/fathers go WTF. This means a smaller audience for the game and people like me are trying to get the game known. P.S the game is TEN AND OLDER people that are like 16 and their parents shouldnt have a problem with it But this will probably go nowhere cause I'm a nobody and my posts don't mean anything

:)THANK YOU

#19 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:36 PM

Hey, some people people might be into that kind of thing

like fat people no offense to some people that are "overweight"

Edited by Paxon, 29 October 2010 - 05:37 PM.

#20 HeyWATCHA

HeyWATCHA

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

I'm a girl and i have no prob with it on the new patcher she like wearing a gown over it doesnt really matter you know little 10 year old wont even know what the stuff is till they're like 18

#21 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:46 PM

I'm a girl and i have no prob with it on the new patcher she like wearing a gown over it doesnt really matter you know little 10 year old wont even know what the stuff is till they're like 18

I learned almost every perverted term when i was 9, i'm not gonna say them on here though. Anyway, 10 year olds aren't the ten year olds as adults think of them such as pure, knowing nothing about secks, or perfect little angels oh no no no no there are ten year olds "doing it" and graping no lie. not that I did it when i was 10 -whistles- but this shouldn't matter anymore since she's wearing a new gown anyway

#22 grenadier42

grenadier42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationCRAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN
  • Server:yourmom

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

and never ever go on the internet without a parent or guardian.

See, that's just my problem here.

hurrhurr

Edited by grenadier42, 29 October 2010 - 06:09 PM.

#23 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

Does ANYONE here understand the term "artistic" ?

#24 Manticon

Manticon

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:21 PM

Unintentional comedy is great.
BTW how much time do you spend at the login screen anyways?

#25 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:33 PM

The login screen isn't the problem.
Spoiler

Edited by Maronu, 29 October 2010 - 06:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users