Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 11/5/13 - Page 4 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 11/5/13

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#76 timegotoVroom

timegotoVroom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationThe Disneyland of Love
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dragonkin Master Race

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

well seeing how SEA got this event october 22 and they're still punishing out bug fixes for the halloween event. I'm assuming we'll be having it till atleast another 3 weeks maybe?

we should have it until christmas, or something

#77 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

we should have it until christmas, or something

lol no xmas event? 

#78 g1327866192

g1327866192

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Locationsecond to the right, and straight on till morning

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

plz bring back last year's xmas event soulcraftable accessories :D

#79 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

^ this. i just hope our competent staff can keep up.

i'm not expecting anything good to happen on any event though, neither should any of you.

I hope this aint another "Blame WarpPortal" when it's the developers fault comment.

Because the fact that WarpPortal had to hold back this patch a few weeks to attempt some bug-fixes and ensuring they'd do their best to get us a good patch. Some of these people have lower or more crushed expectations than the Diablo 3 playerbase. Just one Holiday + Elga Nerf patch completely crushed your expectations of this game's staff? Or was it developer blame which is the more sense-making.

#80 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

plz bring back last year's xmas event soulcraftable accessories :D

I hope those come back seeing my IM accessories being only advanced makes me sad :c

#81 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

I liked it back when the titles for the threads were called patch notes, then some version #.

Just thought I'd voice it out.

#82 timegotoVroom

timegotoVroom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

you are trying to apply your illogical sense of thinking into a comment that's obviously meant to be taken the other way around. i love it because you're so headstrong and foolhardy and always so eager to say something clever, no matter how obvious the trap or how petty the response.

Don't be mean and stay on topic Mag, you always have good insight and information, keep it clean for the forums please?

On topic, seriously, no notice yet on anything? that's kind of sad :/

#83 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

I really want to make the artifact sets  :wacko: Will this event be extended due the the fact it's impossible to make the sets unless you saved ghost runners from last year?

Regarding the Halloween event, it's something we want to last 2-3 weeks or so. We'll have a definite end date soon. Sorry for the delay.

#84 timegotoVroom

timegotoVroom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

Regarding the Halloween event, it's something we want to last 2-3 weeks or so. We'll have a definite end date soon. Sorry for the delay.

I think we should, as someone already stated, get some ghost runner and burning ghost runner coins in compesation because we've already lost a week and half of time to get them :(

#85 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

I think we should, as someone already stated, get some ghost runner and burning ghost runner coins in compesation because we've already lost a week and half of time to get them :(

he's got a point. If the event is only for 2 weeks(maybe 3). Then this would be the last week and we couldn't acess F6 or do races at all for the 1st week.

#86 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Ghost runner / burning coin need them so badly #12

And if possible can make F6 non-cash scroll like cherry?(if ever f6 halloween will bw fix soon)

#87 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

Anyone else feel like we should get a login event for these ghost runner coins. Like what they did for Virgo.

#88 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

here a suggestion if u guys are not going to fix it, starting next week after maint. for every character that are lvl 40+ will get 5 ghost runner coin, 3 tickets that allow u to enter f6 and 5 burning ghost runner coin after u stay log on for 5 mins. This event can end when u fix the Halloween race/the f6 problem.

#89 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

Anyone else feel like we should get a login event for these ghost runner coins. Like what they did for Virgo.

I would say I agree, but after the Virgo stone log-in event i saw people with hundreds of the stone in the market. Log-in events are very easily abused.

#90 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

I would say I agree, but after the Virgo stone log-in event i saw people with hundreds of the stone in the market. Log-in events are very easily abused.

They're easily abused due to multiple players owning 5-10+ Characters that can reach the required level for stuff. I had 4 Level 50+ characters for the Virgo Stone event and I finished all the stones I needed for Hero Helmet in no time. Though after seeing Cancer being required for two different pieces I'd politely ask for a Cancer-Stone event anyday.

The developers forgot the race and the F6 which are two core parts to the Halloween event for the best rewards. And from what I heard the only way to access the F6 was an IM item allowing you to enter any F6 that only specific servers (Gpotato if I recall correctly) had for sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users