Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

English is not my first language, so please excuse any errors that might make your reading uncomfortable :D Spelling wise , forgive me as well . Originally, this was written for my Clan's site , intended to share with my fellow members the clan's history . 

First Entry

* Ink-ing my Ink Pen for yet another great recall of great journeys  * 

Well well, this should be my personal expression , grattitude, memory and should serve somehow or rather as a memoir of this clan. No one is obliged to read but if this page found a fateful and faithful reader, then well this is what You didn't know. Grab a cuppa coffee and sit comfortably. 

Slightly more than a year ago, I embarked on a remarkable journey. I came into the game, walked out and ignored the notification that I should talk to the "Arua's servant" that supposedly gives me a quest that would make my leveling life easier. But being a hardcore Ragnarok Online Veteran as I am, I simply ignored the quest and went hunting for any mob I could hit. Well yeah In Ragnarok , there werent any quest. Its just lvling and lvling till you either give up trying, or die trying. So, there I was trying to outstrenght every Mini Jelly Bean I saw at Adventure's Plain. I am the kinda guy who is quick to do what I had in mind, so before I really didnt take a chance looking at the surroundings and enjoy what Rose Online had to offer Environmentally and Graphically. Well I had to sit my character down a few times due to being low in HP , it was a fierce fight. I didn't up Str or Con to make hitting Jelly bean easier, because since I knew that I wanted to make a mage, I decided to just save those stat points for INT later on. 

So there was this one time before I sit down, I was thinking , "Well I think I saw a sea just now, maybe I'll just sit facing it and spin my camera around to see what this game have to offer graphically " Well I did. While facing the Sea and Looking at the Boat Structure ( The one with the Travel Npc ) I was wondering how big this game really is ? What lies beyond those sea horizon ? Where is the nearest City ? What level should I be able to change to next job ? Where are the NPCs that allows me to sell and buy stuff? Hmmm maybe I could determine more or less the price range and economy of this game by having a look at the Npc .. 

Suddenly... I started to notice words in the chatbox are moving up. Maybe there are people around who could help answer my questions... Well Imma turn my camera around a bit to see if they are just at a sight distant. Saw some guys there happily engaging in conversations, and heard them talk about Item Malls ( IM ), Curious of what it is, and suddenly this in-game announcement mentioned about it ALT+B For Item Mall. It was as if someone above read my mind and showed me some pointer. Did the ALT + B saw the items, read through a few pages, and some stuff really caught my eyes. Exp X2 Medal, 75 Points, and the Black and White Samurai Set in Lucky Spin. Determined not to be the underdog as everyone would view a newbie as, I loaded some hard earned cash into it and started Spinning. After some gruesome and heart stopping rounds of Lucky Spinning, walaaaaa 2 full black and white samurai set. It was an amazing feeling. 

Put one of those suit on , noticed those guys are still there talking... Hmmm. Maybe I could go and ask about the Npc Whereabouts, cities, levels and stuffs I needed to equipped my knowledge base in. Well with these suits on, I think they would at least have a certain level of respect and wont just ignore me. 

So I went. Noticed their names, EmoCleric Shiragiku Clan, Himalayan Shiragiku Clan, Cedr1c Shiragiku clan. Damnnnn whats a clan like that doing here? Shot my questions at them, Wow, positive replies. Nice. Imma write that down in case I forget. Suddenly, a few guys started coming around us and asked some questions too! They were Fr0zenAcid, Mastering, and Kalysta. Turns out, the Himalayan guy [ I found out later its actually a Her ] just now is at our levels too! So we could actually party together and do some good leveling. 

They were talking about my Suit for a bit, and I felt very proud. After the Party was formed, EmoCleric got up gave us some boost [ buffs ] and well we are good to go ! Hima and Cedr1c was leading the way and showed us what mob will be next better than just a Mini Jelly bean [ It was amazing, None of us took the Arua's Servant quest ] . From Jelly beans to fighting Choropy, to riding choropy to pumpkins. We did it, we were lvl 10. So happy, that we could change job. Did our changes, and noticed I became a Muse/mage, Hima too a Muse/Mage, Kalysta became a Muse/Cleric, Frozen a Hawker/Raider and Mastering became a Soldier/Knight. Things move so quickly we went to Zant for the Whoopies, and god damn it the levels were sky rocketting ! Remembered I had Double XP medals from IM, I tried one, and poofff I was MACH 5 ahead of others. Still no gap tho, so its okay :D

Val PLAY CHEAT!!! was a common hearing that day :DWell i am guilty as charged! x'D anyway after Zant, we bought ourselves a scroll of Junon ( It cost so damn much T_T) and poofff Junon Polis. Waaaaa <- Expression of Amazement Upon looking at the biggest most populated city of Rose Online... So excited. It feels like I had this epic escape from Colombo and smuggled myself all the way to New York City in USA. Everything was possible, at least I thought so. 

Hima quickly took me on a short tour with Kalysta following closely behind. She showed me that the ARUMIC was the name to remember whenever I look for Muse related NPCs. Everyone was checking their own related NPCs while EmoCleric and Cedr1c both showing ways. 10 mins later, although we bought nothing [ too stingy and poor to do so ] we ventured off Junon's North Gate to see ourselves some Moldies. Boy they look huge and Blue! As a team though we worked well, very well. Hima and Emo both were busy guiding us the Lure & Aoe tactic. It was genius. It worked beautifully. Very quickly we moved on to Gruntlers , and got the job there done too! 

Regroup at Junon! One of them said, I forgotten who. So yeah, Jumped on my Choropy and O_O sighed relief I did not crush my worm mount by doing that. We vrooomed off into Junon once again. This time we were told to surrender all our loots to the Npc in exchange for some Zulies :D<- Happpy Faceee! , and to use those Zulies to get some gears :(<- Saddd Faceee.. 

Kenji beach~ Heard the name for the first time. Sounds like a festival vacation place to me. Game on! Went there, and wow! Walking Lobsters.... looks red and dangerous. Emo desperately trying to find us a good spot [ both sides of the beach were crowded ] , nevertheless tho we found ourself one tight spot fighting Doongas. xD yeah the beach didnt reserve a spot for us so... :(after a few rounds feeding bananas to those KingKongs we changed spot again and this time yeah, we're fighting Krawfies. Our HP Dropped like every man's Jaw seeing Megan Fox in Real Person. Emo and kalysta were both desperately trying to keep us alive. They did a very very good job. 

GoS was next after Kenji, the name of the map itself sounded scary, the mobs inside looked strong, and boy we look like carrots in the mouth of Bugs Bunny. Gonna be eaten soon and the only helpess voice we could make would be  *Crunch Crunch* gulp.... Emo had to take his leave, we understood and was more than ever grateful to his most valueble help. Reluctantly, we had to bid him farewell. Hima and Cedric was here, so yeah we could make it. Looking at Kalysta as the only Clerical support we have, hmmmm we have to have faith in our teammate. So we did what we came to do, to level quickly and leave every silly thoughts behind. Did another good job here and Cedric suddenly said 

Guys Next map is DoD , Desert of the Dead. 

Amazing, its not enough being scarred by Gorge Of Silence, now we are going into Desert of the Dead? What? Worse still, cedric said " Its a Pk map.... you might die , but I will go see if there are anyone there Pking others"  lmao... you cant be serious... are you ? x'D Owh well we gotta do what we gotta do right? Gulp! Here we go. 

DoD was epic, we rushed in there, never even had time to look around, we were like a train, each guy was following the guy infront.... never looked back. We just rode our Chicken as best as we could, skillfully trying to avoid direct clashing with those Pomics on the way. 

Ahhh finally, the spot. Aranthes... Scorpions.. not agro, and dont look too harmful either... Okay so GAME ON. Mind you, there was No sacri. It was only frozen and mastering both taking turns to Lure, Hima and Myself Aoeing and Kalysta desperately trying to keep the team alive. Cedric ventured off to the respawn point to see if anyone was coming in and to warn us if there are. So we kinda made our own small tactic here , that IN CASE if a anyone, just anyone comes at our direction, we'd all stop doing anything and pretend to be a tree. Hopefully they will miss us and just walk past. ( We still didnt know the map actually shows an icon if a player is nearby =.=\ ) So a guy really passed by, and Kalysta was Typing in Caps "TREE" and there everyone stopped moving. That guy stopped and asked, "Guys pt?" Mother farker! Scarred the Pooop outta us! xD things kinda go well that day!  and we were really happy looking at our levels at 70s on the first day it self!! We stopped after a while in DOD and decided to carry on the next day, so yeah it was a good day. We were tight together, talked alot and depended on each other alot. We came this far from fighting Mini Jelly Beans..... 

**It was much later than I realised EmoCleric Mentioned in the story was in fact a woman **

To be Continued -

Edited by Valakas, 05 November 2013 - 05:27 PM.

#2 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Second Entry . 

*Ink my Pen again ;)

Owh well ! So 76 levels yesterday! Boy I was excited. Alt C quickly!!! ahhh Frozen, Cedric, Kalysta and Mastering are here :DHimalayan was missing tho :(owh well, maybe she'll come online soon ! :DMsged them all, and yeah lets meet up guys :)We'll pick up from where we left out yesterday. 

DOD! Desert of the Dead, boy it sure look less scary today than yesterday :D, Kinda worried tho if I'd see level 100 today. Am really excited to level up and change job. I know everyone else's are too. Same Spot last night! yeah its available... but this time we have neighbors. It seems like to our left hand side, there is another party there leveling, but wow they never talk? "Maybe they are in party chat" Said Frozen. To our right hand side, a group of Shiragiku clan is there! :Dman.... it feels good to be around familiar names. So grinding starts. As usual, Kalysta tried keeping everyone alive. I couldn't remember how many times we said we couldn't feel our fingers anymore and they felt so numb T__T , but for the sake of the party though! We carried on. Boom Boom Boom, someone came in and started shooting at the party on our left! OMG!! are we gonna be next? A quick run over to the Shiragiku Spot and Lodge our complain there ! Some of them got up and chased that PKer off. Too bad though, we were all a step too late. The party beside us just now already lost some members. 

Everyone got alert suddenly , probably worried that pker will come back for us. Hopefully he doesnt remember me for running over to Shira and Complained about him >.<  Less talking now, we were afraid . Nonetheless Kalysta managed to light things up a little by starting conversations and keep asking us questions lol ;)how thoughtful. 3 Hours passed, I am closing in to lvl 100 ! So happy! Alt H saw that other mates in our party is still quite a few levels behind. Determined that we would all reach lvl 100 together and change job, I assured them I will stay no matter what it takes until they too reach lvl 100.

It was during the final moment that Frozen suddenly said " Its amazing guys, I am happy knowing you all.. "
In which Kalysta replied "yeah me too, thanks for everything, lets form a clan together! " 
Me and Mastering almost simultaneously replied "Yesss! " 

Suddenly we were all recharged hahaha we have a new goal now! To make our new clan! Cedric came back from AFK and agreed that we should form our own clan. Kalysta suddenly said " I propose Valakas to be the Clan Master" WOW I did not expect that, I dont even know my way back to Junon City from here... Frozen and Mastering Smiled in agreement and they all gave their consent that I should lead our clan. Owh well... lets see how it goes. We agreed that the title is just a title and that we would all own this clan equally . So after some chit chats here and about that.. we finally came to the finale. The last of us, Mastering Hit lvl 100 ! So beautiful~~~ So on Kalysta's Order, we rushed back to Junon City and meet up in the center of the map. 

There he was..... the Mayor of Junon ;)We waited for everyone to come by before clicking him to receive the quest. Upon receiving it, we laughed out happily, bid each other farewell in a bid and wish each other good luck. I chicken race myself to Npc Lisa for my quest and she directed me to Kenji for the Surpreme Doonga King. O_O omg! The KingKong King?  hahahaha anyway with little confidence that I have, I went on to face him. Sure looked bigger than the last I saw him O_O''  . Then I looked around and saw some smaller Doongas... thought to myself, hmmm I think the ones I fought are those mini King Kongs... not this big fella here.... Anyway after 2 minutes looking at him, I decided to try my luck! 

* Bon Fire * 
* Single Skill Magic to lure him to me!!*
* Enemy in range! AOE! AOE! AOE! *
* -_- my HP got low! EAT APPLE!! Shiattt APPLE RANN OUTTT... EAT BANANA! *
* KingKong King Critical hits me , almost died. Guess he was furious I ate the banana :(
* AOE AOE*

Won... Phew... I thought I was goner. Then Suddenly I remembered something... Hey... Kalysta and I, arent we the both Muse class? O_O Owh shiat.... quickly party chat Kalysta!!!! She got lost... damn... went to bring her hahaha... well she needed to kill KingKong King too. I said to her, 
kals! hide yur bananas! and keep healing me!! 

So the routine continues! We won again, faster than the last time muahahah I am the most powerful mage in Rose... xD 

Party chat the others! Wooo they needed Surpreme Krawfy King... but they got it done! Nice > :D Lets head back! 

Follows through the quest and it lead us to Goblin Cave B2. Hahaha Supreme Goblin Warrior this time... but we all had the same quest kekekek so its all of us against him then xD he died pityfully x.x After getting the numbers needed for Mastering and Frozen, we moved back to submit our quest. We moved back, and this time it took us to GoS, for 5 supreme stone golem :DWaiting for him to respawn was a pain! We were all happy and energetic throughout the quest, knowing we will soon be amazing! 

Defeated the last Golem, Rushed back to submit our quest then to go to Junon. Kalysta was the first to reach Mayor... We came by a few secs later. Promised we would change job together, we did. But seeing why Kalysta stood quite a distant away, we asked. What are you doing Kals? 

Urmmm I'm done..  Said Kalysta. 

Gawddd u didnt wait for us!! Cheater !! 

Kalysta simply replied xD I ..I was anxious!! 

Forgiven.

God dam, changing job took 250k ?? Good thing I did the Kenji Quest once and it gave me like 200k++ plus some loots I sold along my way, Well I had enough :Dhahahaha so we congratulated each other with happy smiles and such ^^  

Time has come! For the making of our clan. We bugged cedric to tell us how to do it. Ced took us to Burtland Npc. Wow! Okay. Moment of truth.... now the name of the clan ?? 

Well everyone kinda paused and started thinking...... I had wanted the Word Vora to be in the name. I proposed Lets call it Vora . 

Kalysta said it sounded nice but kinda empty. They asked what Vora meant? I replied, well its actually a title from another game, I love the word. 

Frozen said what about Exterminatorz ! 

Unanimously, everyone said "NO"

Frozen : awww :(

hmmm we continued thinking for what is best possible... 

Frozen suddenly said,  "I had always like the word Syndicate... "

Suddenly a quick twist in my mind and kinda fused this word Syndicate together with Vora.. hmmmm  Well, what about VoraSyn ? Syn being the shortform of Syndicate. 

Frozen : Wow nice! It even rolls outta tongue perfectly while saying it... VoraSyn... 
Kalysta : Yeahhh! Lets go with this one!!
Mastering : I am in for that name. 

It was decided then.... after all these hardwork... friendship ... and fateful meeting with you guys... the clan that would value friendship above all others, shall be called VoraSyn   . 

So I registered the clan name! Dammmnnn Needed 2.5mil to make a clan ??? I was utterly devastated.... I told them about it...The reaction was WOW? THAT MUCH!? and Frozen just laughed. Frozen then traded me, and handed me the 2.5mil zulies . I was shocked ! I asked him, where the hell did u get these?! "Well You guys know low essence? People actually buy that crap!! So I sold them everything I had" xD epicccc!! 

With that... VoraSyn was formed. Cedric upon seeing the clan name above our names, congratulated us. He then proceeded to leave Shiragiku Clan and asked us to invite. We all agreed then that Cedric should be the Deputy Clan Master since he contributed to all this and made this all possible. What lies ahead though, we dont know. But we did know that, as long as we stick together, we will be able to go through it. We vowed to make this clan one different from all others. One that will shelter the weak and not only nest the strong...   

Owh The clan has made it this far.... my old friend Kalysta, Frozen, Mastering , Hima and now Cedric... if only you were all still here.... 

Love,
Val

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Today, VoraSyn clan is one of the biggest G7 [ Grade 7 ] Clans in Draconis Server with more than 40 Active membership from over 9 Countries . Under the Clan's network are another 2 Sub Clans fully operational and a Joint Vending clan co-owned with other Clans. Registered under VoraSyn is also a Forum with its own Domain VoraSyn.com , a Facebook Group, a Skype Group and a Mobile App Whatsapp group. We still live by our promise to shelter to weak and grow together with them. I am glad we made it this far , the journey ahead is further still , but I am confident we will make it . 

Special thanks to all friends who helped made this possible. Our growth would be impossible without you guys. I can only make it worth your help and trust by pouring out more aids and guidance to the new generation of Roserians In-Game. 

Much Much luv ~ 

Val. 

Edited by Valakas, 05 November 2013 - 05:51 PM.

#3 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:48 AM

.3. zomg dat story soo epic <333, i rlly wish having an pt like dat, like pt up with my friends n combine the days we play or we just log in together than always asking for pt n almost no one acept me (actually nowadays me n my friend pt up together) but like an lowbie pt from the start was epic, hunting bosses together, creating an clan together n etc :) nice story vally +1 :3

Its all about friendship n teamwork .3., i like dat

#4 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Very nice. Reminds me of the days I spent with GrandpaSmurf and HeftySmurf, using BrainySmurf myself, lvling up and forming a clan on Draconis.

#5 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

.3. zomg dat story soo epic <333, i rlly wish having an pt like dat, like pt up with my friends n combine the days we play or we just log in together than always asking for pt n almost no one acept me (actually nowadays me n my friend pt up together) but like an lowbie pt from the start was epic, hunting bosses together, creating an clan together n etc :) nice story vally +1 :3

Its all about friendship n teamwork .3., i like dat

Thanks for reading  :ok:   I am glad I found them and privileged to have achieved those with them. They were the founding members of the clan but unfortunately not long after that, they became inactive for many different reasons. I had to keep the clan going while trying to max myself. Good thing not long after I maxed, I found some newbies and helped them, they then joined in the clan and helped me build it. Today they are the line of Deputies and Commanders of Vora family . 

Very nice. Reminds me of the days I spent with GrandpaSmurf and HeftySmurf, using BrainySmurf myself, lvling up and forming a clan on Draconis.

:ok:   those good ol days that never failed to put a smile eh buddy? ^_^

#6 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:12 AM

spirit of an real CM ;D

#7 muzack

muzack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:draco

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:35 PM

What a strong bond this clan have. wish mine will be like this

#8 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

What a strong bond this clan have. wish mine will be like this

I wish you best of luck . Its not easy and comes with a huge package of obstacles and troubles. Patience and being rational can help you pull through it. All the best with the clan. 

#9 muzack

muzack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:draco

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:35 AM

hehe. thx btw my clan name are sofdeadshot. i see your always at kiroth.

#10 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:47 AM

Thats my clan spot man , we usually hang out there :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users